But still they haven’t come. The waiting is killing us.
安妮
Anne!
安娜
Anna!
什么
What?
库格勒先生从产品拍卖♥♥那里
Mr Kugler managed to get hold of eight crates
搞到了八箱草莓
of strawberries at the produce auction.
大家都在吃呢
All hands on deck!
我们打算用这些做成酱
We’re making them into jam for the office,
但是我们会吃掉很多
but a lot of them are going into our mouths.
在盟军到来之前
Before the allies arrive,
德国人会席卷整个国家
the Germans are going to flood the country.
这是他们报纸上讲的
Well, that’s what they’re saying in the papers.
我们应该只好游泳
Well, we shall just have to swim.
我们会穿上浴衣然后在水下游泳
We’ll put on our bathing suits and swim underwater.
-这样他们就看不出我们是犹太人 -是吗
– So they can’t see that we’re Jews. – Oh, yes?
我只会看到那些老鼠在
I can just see the ladies doing that
咬那些女人们的腿
with the rats biting their legs.
普蒂
Putti!
我没事 我会踩在高跷上
I’ll be all right, I’ll walk on stilts.
高跷
Stilts!?
我年轻的时候是个冠军高跷手
I used to be a champion stilt walker when I was young.
真的吗
Were you?
我要找一条皮划艇然后载着我们到安全的地方
I’ll find a rowing boat and row us all to safety.
是吗
Oh, will you?
说到底 年轻人比老人们更寂寞
Deep down, the young are lonelier than the old.
生活在这个疯狂的世界里很痛苦
It’s hard for us in this mad world.
我们如何才能坚持自己的观点
How can we hold onto our opinions
当理想被破坏和粉碎
when ideals are being shattered and destroyed?
当每个人都怀疑真理 正义与上帝
When everyone’s come to doubt truth, justice and God?
我目睹了这个世界变回原始社会
I see the world being transformed into a wilderness.
我听到逼近的雷声 感觉到百万人♥民♥的痛苦
I hear the approaching thunder, I feel the suffering of millions.
但是 我却坚信
And yet… I somehow feel that
一切都会变好的
everything’ll change for the better.
因为 不管如何 人们的心里善良长存
That, in spite of everything, people are good at heart.
我没法通知你了 抱歉 弗兰克先生
I couldn’t warn you. I’m so sorry, Mr Frank.
举起手来
Raise your hands.
举起来
Hands up!
这里还有一个 一个小孩子
There’s another one in here. A kid.
过来 快走
Come on, move!
上楼
Upstairs!
来这边 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
举起手来
Raise your hands!
八个人 难以相信
Eight of them. Who’d believe it?
你们在这里藏了多久
How long have you been hiding here?
两年
Two years.
给你们五分钟把东西收拾好
You have five minutes to pack a bag.
杜塞尔先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Mr Dussel.
亲爱的 你准备好了吗
Are you ready, my dear?
起来
Up, up!
皮特
Peter.
走吧
Come on!
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
愿主保佑
Peace in God.
皮特·范达安于1945年5月死于毛特豪森集中营
彼得罗尼拉·范达安于1945年4月死于特雷布林卡集中营
赫尔曼·范达安于1944年11月死于奥斯威辛集中营
艾伯特·杜塞尔于1944年12月死于诺因加默集中营
伊迪丝·弗兰克于1945年1月死于奥斯威辛-比克瑙集中营
奥托·弗兰克从奥斯维辛集中营幸存 死于1980年8月
玛戈特·弗兰克于1945年3月死于贝尔根―贝尔森集中营
安妮·弗兰克于1945年3月死于贝尔根―贝尔森集中营

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!