Oh, for Goodness’ sake!
别斥责你妈妈 她只是想帮你
Don’t snap at your mother, she’s only trying to help.
而且她是对的
And she’s right.
至少我们不是在波兰
At least we’re not in Poland.
你知道波兰的犹太人都怎么了吗
Do you know what’s happening to the Jews in Poland?
-杜塞尔先生 不要再说了 -我当然知道
– Mr Dussel, please! – Of course… I know!
我也听了广播
I listen to the radio too.
他们都被毒气杀死
They’re being poisoned, by gas.
我们做错了什么
What have we done wrong?
为什么每个人都恨我们
Why does everyone hate us?
为什么对法律对基♥督♥徒
Why is it that there’s one law for
和对我们不一样
Christians and another one for us?
如果他们做错了什么
It’s like, if they do something wrong,
就说是个人行为
then it’s just what they do,
但是如果是你我做了什么 那就算到
but if you or I do something, it somehow…
所有犹太人的头上吗 不是很疯狂吗
reflects on all Jews. Isn’t that crazy?
你的头发今天真好看
Your hair looks nice today.
你没有在听
You’re not listening!
历史是不可能只被某个官方的决定
History cannot be written on the basis of official decisions
或者文件所决定的
and documents alone.
如果想让我们的后辈了解事实真♥相♥
If our descendants are to understand fully,
我们这个民族能做的只有忍♥耐
what we as a nation have had to endure,
我们需要的是平凡的只字片语
then what we really need are ordinary documents,
信件和日记
letters and diaries.
直到我们能够成功地
Not until we have succeeded in bringing together
把大量的生活资料收集起来
vast quantities of this simple, everyday material,
才能深入而真实地刻画出
will the picture of our struggle for freedom
我们为赢得自♥由♥而作出抗争的光辉历程
be painted in its full depth and glory.
亲爱的 他在跟你说呢
He’s talking to you, my love.
但是谁会愿意听我胡说呢
But who’d want to listen to my drivel?
亲爱的 这不是胡说
It’s not drivel, dear.
-你读过吗 -当然没有
– Have you been reading it? – Of course not.
我希望能够把它锁起来
I wish I could lock it up.
我只听到了你给我们读出来的部分
I’ve just heard what you’ve read out to us,
还有你的小故事 我们都很喜欢
and your short stories. We all love them.
-我真希望我也能写 -你
– I wish I could write like that. – You?!
但是 你那么聪明
But… you’re so clever!
安娜
Anna.
你可以把它藏在这里
You could… keep it in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我能写好 我肯定可以
I know I can write, I’m sure I can.
毕竟我对自己要求苛刻
After all, I’m my own harshest critic.
我知道文章的好坏
I know what’s good and what isn’t.
除非你自己写 不然你不会知道这种感觉多奇妙
Unless you write yourself, you don’t know how wonderful it is!
当我写东西的时候 所有的忧愁都消失了
When I write, all my sadness disappears.
但是 我不禁怀疑
But… And it’s a big but.
我真的能写出什么伟大的著作吗
Will I ever be able to write something great?
这个症状多久了
How long has this been going on?
-只是头痛而已 -你怎么不告诉我
– It’s just a headache. – Why didn’t you tell me?
因为我知道你又会大惊小怪
Because I knew you’d make a fuss!
这里光线太差了 我想
The light here is so bad. I think
你的眼睛要检查一下才好
you need to have your eyes tested.
她要去哪里检查
How on earth is she going to do that?
听说过一个关于
Have you heard the one about the
大象和眼镜的故事吗
elephant and the pair of spectacles?
-恩 -范达恩先生
– Yes! -Mr Van Daan.
五点过一分
It’s 5 past 1.
这是BBC广播
This is the BBC home service.
现在由约翰·斯耐格给大家念一份特别的公告
Here is a special bulletin read by John Snagg.
进攻日已然到来
D-day has come.
今天清晨 盟军开始进攻
Early this morning, the allies began the assault
希♥特♥勒♥欧洲战线的西北面
on the north-western face of Hitler’s European fortress.
第一条官方消息于九点半公布
The first official news came just after half past nine…
已经开始了
It’s started.
由盟军的远征军的最高司令部
Supreme headquarters of the allied expeditionary force,
也就是我们缩写的”Shaef”
usually called “SHAEF” from its initials,
宣告…
issued…
天啊 我们有救了
Dear God, we’re saved!
第一份公告 声称
Communique number one. This said…
在艾森豪威尔将军的指挥下
under the command of General Eisenhower,
有强大后盾的盟军海军
allied naval forces supported by strong…
那些该死的德国人已经压♥迫♥
Those awful Germans have oppressed
并且威胁我们太久了
us and threatened us for so long,
对朋友的思念和自我拯救变得无比重要
that the thought of friends and salvation means everything.
每一天我都感觉到自己变得成熟
Every day I feel myself maturing,
我感觉到解放即将到来
I feel liberation drawing near.
我感受到了自然的美丽
I feel the beauty of nature and the
还有我身边的人的闪光点
goodness of the people around me.
是谁
What is it?
对不起
Sorry…
没关系 进来吧
No, come in.
安妮
Anne.
只是
It’s just…
-皮特最近愁眉苦脸的 -皮特
– Peter’s been looking rather woebegone lately. – Peter.
你不再喜欢他了吗
Don’t you like him any more?
我当然喜欢他 他那么体贴
Of course I do, he’s a sweet boy.
可是
But…?
我快写到最后一页了
I’m nearly on the last page.
-什么 -你还有纸吗
– What? – Have you got any more paper?
-安妮 -我没什么时间了 你没看到吗
– Anne. – I haven’t got much time, don’t you see?
我要做这个
I have to do this!
我再也不想做电影明星了
I don’t want to be a movie star any more,
玛戈特 我想当一个作家
Margot, I want to be a writer!
他不了解我
He doesn’t understand me.
他根本就不了解我
He doesn’t really understand me at all.
我想要的生活和大多女孩不同
I’m going to have a different life to most girls.
我不要像妈妈或者其他的女人一样
I don’t want to be like mother or all those other women,
组建一个家庭然后就被遗忘
who have a family and then they’re forgotten.
我不想像大多数人一样活了却没什么成就
I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people.
我想让生命延续 就算我死了
I want to go on living, even after my death.
我想成为一名接生员然后去巴勒斯坦
I want to train as a midwife and go to Palestine.
你没跟我说过
You never told me.
你从没问过
You never asked.
-我也很反感父母的管教 -你
– I get annoyed with our parents too, you know. – You?!
可是你很乖啊
But… but you’re the good one.
-我必须这样 不是吗 -什么
– I have to be, don’t I? – What?
-你根本想不到 -想到什么
– You’ve no idea, have you? – About what?
保持家庭的和睦不是件容易事
It’s not easy trying to keep the peace.
总有人要去做的
Somebody’s got to do it and it has to be me.
-是你逼我去做的 -逼你
– You force me to do it. – Force you?!
-我只是你的妹妹 -你
– I’m just your little sister. – You…
我没法 我没法形容你
I can’t… I can’t describe it. You…
你吸光了氧气
You suck up the oxygen.
我也要活啊 我们只有这么多
I’m trying to live! This is all we have!
-这个密室 -这辈子
– This annexe? – This life.
我希望我能和你一样
I wish I could be like you.
我能看见五架银色的轰炸机以惊人的速度回撤
I can see five silver bombers going back now at terrific speed,
在他们完成把炸♥弹♥
after doing their little part of the job,
投放到德国火力点和防御工事
dropping their load of bombs on some
这一指令后
German gun position or fortification.
他们肯定会把那些火力点都搞定
They’re certainly giving those gun positions everything possible.
我真希望我的手能和你一样
I wish I had hands like yours.
真是一双女人的手
They’re the hands of a lady,
真的吗
Are they?
瑟堡已经沦陷
Cherbourg has fallen.
在诺曼底半岛的大西洋海军力量已经
The big Atlantic sea force at the tip of the Normandy Peninsula
完全掌控在美国人手中
is completely in American hands…
他们十月就能到这里
They’ll be here by October.
丘吉尔先生已经说了
We have Mr Churchill’s word for it.
我们只能指望他了 不是吗 弗兰克太太
We’ll have to look our best for him, won’t we, Mrs Frank?
他们还是没有来 漫长的等待蚕食着我们的生命