很高兴认识你
How do you do?
幸会幸会
You’re looking lovely. Thanks.
玛丽, 你今天很漂亮 谢谢
I believe you met Christabella.
这位是克莉丝塔, 你见过了
Yes, I think we did.
是的, 我们见过
And Gizelle.
这位是姬丝莉
Fresh in from Paris.
刚从巴黎来
Great.
很好
Nice to meet you.
你好
Three for you
你们去三楼
and my place.
还有我家
Thanks for the champagne.
谢谢你的香槟
You’re very welcome, Kevin.
不用客气, 凯文
This isn’t really your first visit to New York, now, is it, Mrs. Lomax?
你不是第一次来纽约吧, 罗麦斯女士
Yes.
对
You’ve done one hell of a job bringing him up, Mrs. Lomax.
独♥立♥把他抚养长大, 太伟大了
I’m sure
相信你
it wasn’t easy.
一定吃了不少苦
No.
那倒还好
Mom, we’re here.
妈, 我们到了
Good night to you.
晚安
Good night, Mary Ann.
晚安, 玛丽
Kevin, hang on.
凯文, 等一下
How about Cullen? How’s it going?
库伦的案子进行如何
Everything on beam?
一切还好吧
That’s a long conversation.
说来话长
Want to come up and tell me?
要不要上来慢慢说
Now?
现在
Let’s talk tomorrow.
明天再说吧
You sure?
你确定
Is that what you’re doing when you’re working late?
你每天加班都在和她们乱搞
What’re you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You know exactly what I’m talking about.
你自己心里明白
That’s ridiculous. Yeah, right.
简直不可理喻 是的, 没错
I’m going to bed.
我要睡了
Good night, Alice. ‘Night.
妈, 晚安 晚安
Oh, shit!
可恶
Mom, what are you doing?
妈, 你干嘛
I’m going home.
我要回家
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don’t feel right.
这里我住得不舒服
Look, you just got here.
拜托, 你才刚到
And I just got my teeth kicked in on the front page, so I gotta run.
我客户又上了头版, 我得走了
We’ll talk later, okay?
等我回来再说, 好吧
I have to go, Kevin.
我要走了, 凯文
I miss my church.
我想念我的教堂
This is New York. There must be 20,000 churches. Take your pick.
纽约有两万个教堂, 随便你选
You need to do a better job with Mary Ann.
好好照顾玛丽
She is not well.
她过得并不好
This place is not good for her. So stay.
这地方对她不好 那你更要留下来
Take care of her, if you’re so concerned.
你真的关心, 就留下来照顾她
Help me out.
请你帮帮我
I’ll take her home if you let me.
我带她回家
This is home. Understand?
家就在这里, 懂吗
This is where we live.
我们就住在这里
I’m not going back to Gainesville.
我绝对不回佛州去
Unbelievable.
怎么会这样
“Wide is the gate
“你们要进窄门”
“and broad is the way that leadeth to temptation.”
“因为引到灭亡, 那门是宽的, 路是大的”
It’s a little early for Scripture.
现在就读经还太早了
I’m going to work. You can do whatever you want.
要怎么样随你便吧
Does my babysitter have to testify?
我保姆也要作证吗
We need her to establish the time you returned home.
我们要她证明你返家的时间
She doesn’t have a green card, is why I ask.
她是非法移♥民♥, 不能出面
I would hate for her to get in trouble.
我不想要她惹上麻烦
Tell you what, Melissa
这样子好了
Let’s talk to her first. See where she stands and take it from there.
我们先跟她谈谈, 再决定接下来怎么办
I’ll make sure Melissa gets down to the car.
我送玛莉莎去坐车
Mr. Cullen didn’t kill those people.
库伦先生绝对不是凶手
I know him. He’s a difficult man, but he couldn’t kill anyone.
他对人严格, 却绝不可能杀人
That’s why we’re all working so hard.
所以我们努力替他申冤
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I have the car stop at my ex-husband’s?
能不能到我前夫那儿
My son left his jacket there. Sure.
我儿子夹克在他那边 当然可以
Remember, no shredding in the building trash, only in the private refuse.
记住, 碎纸不准留在大楼内, 一切通通都要带走
Excelsior Securities, who’s handling that?
精实保全, 谁在处理
I am. All this has got to go.
是我 这些通通销毁
Guatemala, Sudan, Cyprus
瓜地马拉, 苏丹, 塞浦勒斯
Vagada Holdings, it’ll take you all night. Just Vagada Holdings.
维加达控股公♥司♥, 够你忙一晚
I thought I was the only one working late.
我还以为只有我在加班
So did we.
我们也在忙
Back to work. This is not a break.
通通回去工作
Good news.
有好消息
We just wrapped up with Cullen’s assistant. Looks like a great alibi.
库伦的助理提供许多有利证据
What a pleasant surprise.
那真是太好了
Looks like you’ve got your hands full.
你好像很忙的样子
It’s just a little
只是在…
housekeeping.
整理一些档案
If anyone should ask
要是有人问的话
you never saw this.
你什么也没看到
Who would ask?
谁会问
Weaver.
维佛
Who’s that?
谁
Justice Department. Weaver Commission.
司法部调查委员, 维佛
You don’t know about him?
你不认识他
Sorry.
没听过
How nice for you.
算你走运
Grab your coat. The night is young. We’re going to the Garden. Ringside.
外套带着, 带你看拳赛去
Title fight.
拳王争霸
Roy Jones, Jr.
小洛伊·琼斯要上场
I have to call Mary Ann.
我打个电♥话♥给玛丽
Do it on the way.
路上再打
Get my message?
看到我留的便条了
I did. You write beautifully.
看了, 写得很好
What’s this Weaver Commission?
维佛是做什么的
I don’t like to micro-manage.
我从不管鸡毛蒜皮的小事
Find the talent, then delegate.
我雇用人才, 充份授权
Who the hell knows what Eddie’s up to?
我哪知道艾迪在干嘛
He’s got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies.
他自己也是日理万机
Excuse me.
对不起
What the fuck are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥的在瞄什么
You. You deaf or something? You don’t hear me?
喂, 你聋了是不是
I hear you fine.
我听得很清楚
So get the fuck out of my car.
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出我的车
Why? I didn’t know it was your car. I’m having a good time here.
什么, 我不知道这车厢是你的, 我在这儿愉快得很
I’m telling you, motherfucker
我警告你, 给我滚
get the fuck out of my car
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出我的车
Shit.
混♥蛋♥
Get out before I cut your throat.
再不滚我把你喉咙戳个洞
Fuck that.
去你的
How do you know?
你怎么会知道
Enjoy yourself.
这就对了
You still got time.
你还有时间
There’s a train coming the other way. You’ll just catch it.
马上有一班车过来, 你赶得上
You’ll thank me in the morning.
你一定会感谢我
If you ain’t right
若你胡说八道的话
I’m right.
我料事如神
You’ll see.
你等着瞧吧
Invigorating.
太刺♥激♥了
What did you say to him?
你和他说什么
I told him if he didn’t leave us alone, you’d kick his ass.