我不满意的不是我的咪♥咪♥
Not too big
大小适中
Perfect.
太完美了
Real or not?
你看是真的还假的
They look real.
看起来是真的
They must be real.
一定是真的
Feel them.
你摸摸看
No, it’s okay, really.
不, 不用了, 没关系
Go ahead. That’s the ultimate test. Come on.
摸了就知道, 来嘛
Feel real?
是真的吗
Yes, absolutely real.
没错, 如假包换
Dr. Robert.
去找罗医师吧
When you’re ready.
下定决心就去
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何
I don’t care if they can hear me. I don’t care!
我不管会不会吵到邻居
I don’t like it here, Kevin.
我不喜欢这里, 凯文
And these women! My God, I mean, I’m seeing things for Christ’s sake!
这些女人, 天啊, 我快疯了
You just left them in the store? Yes!
你就头也不回跑了出去 是的
Calm down! No!
冷静一点 不
Listen to me!
听我说
First
首先
You do this radical thing to your hair.
你的发型做了大改变
You hate it.
你讨厌这发型
Stop. It’s fine.
发型是还好
I think it’s fine. But I also think it’s traumatic.
真的, 还好, 不过我觉得太震撼了
You’ve got the pressure of fitting in with new friends.
适应新朋友给了你很大压力
A new place.
还有新环境
Add to that a couple bottles of wine.
加上你又喝了酒
No. It wasn’t the wine, Kevin.
不, 跟喝酒没关系
It wasn’t the wine, or my hair, or talking to Kathy
一切跟酒, 发型, 凯西
or anything like that!
与任何事情都无关
Because I know that’s what you’re gonna say.
我就知道你会这么说
What about Kathy?
那你姊姊凯西呢
What about your sister?
会不会是她的关系
What about her? She’s pregnant again.
与她何关, 她又怀孕了
That’s got nothing to do with this?
一定是这件事对你的影响
Kevin, I never see you anymore.
凯文, 我越来越不了解你
And now that you’ve got this big case, it’s just only gonna get worse.
现在你又接了大案子, 情况只会越来越糟
If you can believe it
如果你信得话
I’m actually looking forward to having your mother come and visit.
我真希望你妈马上过来
What about the apartment?
装潢房♥子, 还不够你忙
Goddamn you!
可恶
Why do you always have to change things around?
你为什么老是藉故改变话题
This is not about the apartment! I hate this stupid place!
跟房♥子无关, 我讨厌这鬼地方
You know
你知道
you buy a couple new suits and you’re fine.
你穿上名牌西装, 一切水到渠成
It’s a little more than that.
事情没有那么简单
I have this whole fucking place to fill!
我拼命买♥♥东西把这鬼地方填满
I know we have all this money and it’s supposed to be fun, but it’s not!
我们现在有钱了, 却不快乐
It’s like a test. The whole thing is like one big test.
一切都在考验着我们
And God!
天啊
I am so lonely!
我好寂寞
I miss you so much.
我好想你
I’m sorry, baby.
对不起, 宝贝
I don’t know what to do.
我不知该怎么办
Let’s make a baby.
我们生个孩子吧
Don’t tease me.
别逗我
I wouldn’t do that.
我才不会
Not unless you asked.
除非你要我逗你
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Do you have this view?
一样的风景吗
Make love to me.
跟我做♥爱♥
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Stop.
停
Oh, God.
天啊
God!
天啊
Where are you?
你在想什么
I’m right here.
没有啊
No, you’re not.
不对, 你心不在焉
Why do we have to keep going? Because it needs to be clear.
你干嘛要一直问个不停 因为我要搞得一清二楚
Because I need to know and understand exactly
明确知道
what happened.
一切发生经过与事实真♥相♥
You’re standing there, you look down
你站在那里, 低头发现
there’s the gun.
地上有把枪
I don’t know why I picked it up.
我不知道我为什么捡起来
It was before I saw Elucinda’s body.
我发现尸体前就把枪捡起来
You kneeled down to pick it up?
你蹲下去捡枪吗
You work late, you come home, you walk in, everybody’s dead!
你加班到很晚, 回到家, 发现一屋子死人
It’s not something you plan for!
这种事可不常发生
Stop. Back up.
等一下, 重头来
Two prints by the gun.
枪上有两枚指纹
“Right hand.”
“右手”
“Right knee.”
“右膝盖”
“Right knee”
“右膝盖”
We’ve been over this.
这部份说过了
I’m trying to picture it.
我正在想像
Your hand
你的手
your hand came from
你伸手下去
inside and underneath?
靠你的左下方
Do you want to see it? Here. I’ll fucking show you.
好吧, 我示范给你看
See? Did you see it? Was it clear?
看到没, 搞清楚了吗
You got it?
懂了吗
Whose gun is that?
那是谁的枪
It’s mine! Are you out of your mind?
我的 你头壳有毛病吗
You’re charged with a triple homicide, you’re walking around with a gun!
你涉嫌三条人命, 竟还带着枪到处跑
I have had nine death threats!
有人威胁要我的命
Give it over. Give me the gun.
枪给我, 快点
I gotta protect myself.
我必须保护我自己
That’s my job. When the case is over, you can have it back.
这是我的责任, 案子结束, 枪自然会还你
This is a deal breaker, Alex.
你这样违反合约协议
Let’s wrap it up.
今天到这里吧
So, what’s next?
接下来呢
We need to talk to your assistant, Mrs. Black.
我们要找你助理布莱克小姐
Call her.
打电♥话♥给她
You feel confident she’ll back you on the time?
她会证明你当时不在场吗
Melissa, yeah, yeah.
玛莉莎吗, 当然当然
She’s okay. She’s a straight arrow.
她这个人向来正直热心
We’re going to talk to her
我们会找她问话
and you’re not going to talk to anybody, all right?
你不准与任何人谈话, 好吗
All right?
知道吗
No comment.
无可奉告
There they are!
来了
Kevin, how about a couple shots?
凯文, 照张相吧
How does it feel to get the biggest murder trial in New York?
接办纽约最大谋杀案有何感想
Look over here! Are you really going to plead Cullen not guilty?
请问你要建议库伦申请无罪吗
What is happening?
怎么回事
Since the case, Kevin’s picture’s been in the paper.
凯文这阵子一天到晚上报
He always did like to stick his nose in the camera.
他从小就喜欢抢镜头
Sorry about that. No problem.
抱歉让你受打扰了 没关系
Did you have a nice dinner?
晚餐还愉快吧
Oh, I surely did. Are you hungry?
很好, 你吃过了
Oh, no, ma’am. Thank you.
谢谢, 吃过了
Welcome to Babylon, Ma.
欢迎光临罪恶之城, 老妈
Speak of the devil.
说曹操, 曹操到
I was just telling them the Moyez story.
我在和她们描述摩伊兹的案子
Really?
是吗
This is your mother.
这是令堂
Yes, Mom, this is
是的, 妈, 这位是
John Milton.
约翰·米尔顿
Alice Lomax.
艾莉丝·麦斯
It’s a pleasure to meet you.