没有卧室
No bedroom.
没有
Where does he sleep? Who says he sleeps?
那他睡哪儿 谁说他睡觉了
Where does he fuck?
那他在哪里搞女人
Everywhere!
到处都能搞
What’s up, John?
老板, 什么事
How many hours did we bill Alex Cullen for last year?
我们去年收了艾力·库伦多少钱
16,242.
一万六千多小时的费用
What did he do now?
他出了什么事
Alex Cullen has just been charged with murdering his wife
艾力·库伦, 刚被控谋杀妻子
her stepson and a maid.
义子以及佣人
When did this happen?
几时发生的
Just now. Tonight.
刚才而已
I’ve sent Pam downtown to make bail arrangements.
我已经派潘密拉过去了
They’re gonna fucking crucify him.
他们会把事情搞砸的
They’re gonna line up! I gotta call Meisel.
我要找麦瑟过去
I want Kevin on this case.
不要, 我要凯文接这案子
I hope you’re kidding.
希望你不是在开玩笑
Alexander Cullen in a Manhattan triple murder with, excuse me, Kevin?
像这么重大的案子, 你要派凯文去
You’re dreaming!
你在作梦吗
You know, I’ve shaken hands with every marquee defense attorney in this town.
你知道吗, 我和这城里, 每个辩护律师都打过交道
I’d take Kevin and I don’t look back.
当我见到凯文时, 我就知道错不了的
John, you’ve got a great eye for talent.
我知道你很会看人
You’re the master, but you know, I just don’t see this happening.
你是个大♥师♥, 可是, 这样子是行不通的
I want you on board, Eddie.
我已经决定了
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but maybe Eddie has a point here.
这样吧, 很感激你如此的看重我, 但是我想他说的对
We can get this case. The man’s our client.
我们会拿到这案子的, 他是我们的客户
He’s a business client.
那些是商业上的事务呀
We know him better than he knows himself.
我们比他自己还了解他
We’ve got the inside track.
还有这么出色的律师
We’ve got the best damn trial lawyer in the city. It’s ours to lose.
没有什么好怕的
Tell that to Cullen.
好, 我打电♥话♥给库伦
I want Kevin to tell him.
让凯文打就可以了
There’s Pam.
一定是潘密拉
You gonna fight for this thing or not?
你接受这挑战吗
Pam?
是潘密拉吗
No, it’s Kevin.
不是, 我是凯文
No, it’s okay. I’m on it. Yeah, I’m on it.
没关系, 我可以处理
Where are we at?
目前什么情况?
You left me there.
你放我鸽子
I had a fucking panic attack until Jackie told me where you were.
若非洁琪告诉我, 我要急疯了
Three hours! You don’t even call!
三个小时, 你连个电♥话♥也不打
Stop.
别闹了
Reset.
我从头说
I’m upstairs with Milton, Heath and Barzoon.
我和老板, 希斯, 巴住在楼上
There’s a good possibility I’m about to catch a triple homicide defendant
有一件三条人命的谋杀案, 我很可能要接这个案子
who also happens to be
而嫌犯正是商界名人
one of the largest real-estate developers in this city.
纽约最有名的房♥地♥产♥大亨
I had to bail on the party.
我必须离开那派对
You bailed on me.
你离开我
Did you hear me? I was all by myself!
你听到我的话了吗 我孤伶伶一个人
For three whole hours.
整整三个小时
The next time you make a promise, try and keep it!
下次麻烦你说话算话
You gotta be kidding me, right?
简直无理取闹
Go to hell. And you can go to sleep on the fucking couch!
你去死吧, 你给我睡沙发
You sure he’s up there? Yeah, CNN passed the word.
你确定他人在上面 没错, CNN告诉我的
Look at this.
你们看
I’m not out 20 minutes, and I’m being followed by the press.
我若真被起诉, 他们就乐翻了
They’re like insects.
简直就是一群苍蝇
Alex, just calm down and listen, okay?
艾力, 冷静一点听我说, 行吗
I don’t know. Maybe you’re right. Maybe he is a whiz kid, but Jesus Christ!
我不知道, 也许你说得对, 搞不好他真的是神奇小子
This is my ass we’re talking about!
不过现在要上法庭的人是我
Alex, you know how this town works.
艾力, 现在全市都盯着你
You’ve got enemies here you haven’t heard from.
有一堆敌人等着看你出糗
Now, with this now that you’re down
现在出了这种事, 你的处境危险万分
I’d get ready for one of those
我已替你想好万全计划
Class-A, New York-style pigfucks.
可以让你毫发无损平安脱身
You know what’s coming.
反正情势已经很明显了
Now you’re going to have to ask yourself, “who do you trust?”
你要问问自己, 你相信谁
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m gonna have to look around.
让我跟别人谈谈看
You don’t have time to shop, Mr. Cullen.
你没有时间考虑了
Jury selection started today at every breakfast table in the city.
挑选陪审团人员已经开始了
This is what people know:
大家的认知很简单
Three dead bodies.
三具尸体
You discover the crime.
你发现凶案现场
You call it in. You’ve got blood on your person and clothes.
你打电♥话♥报♥警♥, 身上沾有血迹
And Mr. Cullen
库伦先生
Your prints are on the murder weapon.
枪上有你的指纹
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
There’s a second print in blood.
而且另有一枚血指纹
It’s a partial of a hand on the wall next to the bodies.
就印在陈尸之处旁边墙上
I have keys. I called the cops from the house! I touched the goddamn wall!
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥, 不小心碰到的
I panicked! I was panicked!
我当时吓坏了
We need 12 people who can see past all that.
恐怕陪审团不会听得进去
I touched the goddamn wall! I’d get in front of this fast.
我不小心碰到墙壁的 我建议你应该在采证时承认
I panicked! Is that a crime?
我吓坏了, 这也有罪吗
I didn’t kill anybody.
我没有杀人
This is a nightmare.
这是一场恶梦
How am I going to convince anybody? I’m innocent.
要怎么说大家才会相信
He’s right, Alex.
他说的对
People need to hear these things.
人们必须了解你当时吓坏了
Christ, Eddie.
天啊, 艾迪
You’re not happy tomorrow? The next day?
若你明天改变主意了
We’ll move over.
你可以随时把案子给别人
But right now, this moment
但是此时
you need immediate representation.
你需要我们代表发言
I have a 14-year-old stepdaughter
我收养了一个十四岁的女儿
who I care more about than anything in this world.
她是我的心肝宝贝
They wouldn’t let me talk to her from downtown.
警方不让我和她见面
They won’t let me talk to her now that I’m out!
甚至不让我和她说话
We need to issue a statement.
我们需要准备给媒体的声明
He’s a winner, Alex.
艾力, 这小子是个厉害角色
Just like you were.
就跟你一样
And they’ll never see him coming.
他会让大家吓一跳
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
I’ve got some tough phone calls I’ve got to
我还要打几个电♥话♥
My place, tomorrow.
明天到我家找我
Alone.
你一个人来
You better be every fucking inch as good as he says you are.
你最好有你老板形容得那么行
Not if they were giving it away.
那种衣服送我, 我都不要
Come on, Mary Ann. Let’s check out Yoshi’s.
算了, 我们去逛别家店
Andrea? Yes?
Andrea 嗯
Another one of these, please.
再来一瓶
Right away.
马上来
No, no, no! Yes, yes, yes
不, 不, 不 来, 来, 来
I want you loose and pliable this afternoon.
今天我要你喝个痛快
Oh, Lord, this is $3,000.
天啊, 这要三千块钱
You know what you should do?
你知道吗
You should buy it
我觉得你该买♥♥下来
wear it once, and then throw it away.
穿过一次, 就把它扔了
That will loosen you up.
这样你才会真正放轻松
I say spend it all.
狠下心血拼一场
If you never see your husband, have a relationship with his money.
反正既然见不到老公了, 那就多花点老公赚的钱喽
I swear
我发誓
if Eddie wasn’t afraid of me shouting my mouth off
要不是艾迪怕我大嘴巴
he would’ve put a cellulite clause in the pre-nup.
他早就先把离婚条件拟好了
Dr. Robert, I’m telling you
我推荐你去找罗医师
he’s a miracle man. You’ve seen my new tits.
他很厉害, 你看我的咪♥咪♥
Who does it better than that?
大概没有谁比他更行了
It’s not my tits I’m worried about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!