凯文, 公共卫生法的战士
All hail.
一鸣惊人
Mr. Barzoon, this is Mary Ann. Nice to meet you.
巴住先生, 这是我太太玛丽 幸会幸会
Well, Kevin, here they are.
凯文, 大人物们来了
Top of the food chain and dinner is served.
他们都处在食物链的顶端, 晚宴已经开始了
I throw these parties twice a year.
这种晚宴我两年办一次
Stock market, real estate, politics. They’re all players, and they’re all prospects.
股市, 房♥地♥产♥, 政界, 各行各业大户通通到齐
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Remember Rashid? Just in from Beirut.
记得拉辛吧, 刚从贝鲁特回来
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Bright young lights.
明日之星
You’re going to like this. Come on.
跟我来, 带你走一走
Somebody I want you to meet.
有些人你得认识一下
Kevin and Mary Ann Lomax, this is Senator Alfonse D’Amato.
这位是参议员迪阿玛多先生
Ambassador Charles Gagano.
查理冈加诺大使
In case you didn’t know, these are the Republicans of New York.
他们都是纽约的共和党员
Barzoon always overstates things.
巴住讲话就是爱夸张
Donald Trump was supposed to be here, but he had a business emergency.
唐诺·川普本来也要来, 但临时有急事走不开
I knew I’d find you here. I’d like you to meet my wife.
你在这里, 这位是我太太
Mary Ann, this is Pam Garrety.
玛丽·安, 这是潘密拉
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 很高兴认识你
We’re partners in crime. Someone you must meet.
我们是犯罪部门同事 快跟我去见一个人
Excuse me. This is important.
抱歉, 这件事很重要
You are so beautiful. Oh, thank you.
你好漂亮 谢谢
I heard you met the senator. Yes, I did.
听说你见过参议员了 是啊, 刚见过
I was married to him. Really?
他是我前夫 真的
Kidding.
骗你的啦
I’d like you to meet Kevin Lomax. Kevin is from Florida.
这位是来自佛罗里达的凯文·罗麦斯
He’s new to the firm.
新同事
The senator cannot leave.
参议员不准离开
Who’s that with the senator?
跟参议员说话的是谁
Oh, God, girl. You haven’t met him yet?
拜托, 小姐 你还没见过他
No, who is he?
没有, 他是谁
I swear he can hear us.
我发誓, 他听得到我们说话
Hell, he can smell us.
他简直无所不能
Mary Ann
玛丽
John Milton.
我是约翰·米尔顿
I was hoping I’d see you here tonight. And here you are.
今天终于见到庐山真面目了
Already swimming with the sharks.
别被这些女人带坏了
Careful, Jhon.
少贫嘴
Come on, if you keep thinking small, we’ll never make any money on you.
拜托, 像你这种搞法, 我们根本赚不了几个钱
These parties don’t come cheap.
这些人可不是简单角色
Call him. Talk to him. See what they have to say.
打电♥话♥过去, 看他怎么说
Just get it on tape.
记得要把对话录下来
It’s a wonderful opportunity for Kevin.
多谢你提拔凯文
Yes, Kevin. He’s going to do all right if he buys a few new suits
若他能再买♥♥几套西装
learns a few new tricks, he’s there.
努力学几招, 他会更成功
It’s you. What about you?
你呢, 一切还好吧
Your family, you’ve got to miss them. No?
会不会想家
I told Kevin the only thing worse than not having a father was having mine.
我告诉凯文, 我老爸当他岳父, 比他没有爸爸这件事还悲惨
I can relate.
我有同感
I can, believe me.
真的, 相信我
The worst vice is advice.
恕我多管闲事
But may I make a suggestion?
不过我可以给你些建议吗
It’s a sensitive
说了怕你会不高兴
It’s about your hair, that’s why I ask.
有关你的发型, 可以讲吗
No, go ahead.
请说, 愿闻其详
I mean, you don’t like it?
你不喜欢我的发型
I like it fine. It’s beautiful.
还不错, 蛮漂亮的
It’s just
只是
It doesn’t belong to you.
这发型不太适合你
You’re too alive for a perm.
你不适合梳大♥波♥浪
It’s not you.
完全不适合你
You should pull your hair back.
你应该往后挽起来
Do it. See what happens.
试试看嘛
Right now, here, you want me to pull my hair back?
现在, 你要我把头发往后挽
Is that so terrible?
有那么可怕吗
I’d love to do it, but if I did
我可以帮你弄, 不过若我动手
everyone in this room who’s pretending not to be watching us
那些正在偷♥窥♥我们的家伙
would naturally assume that we were fucking or something.
会以为我们在公然打情骂俏
Please.
试试看嘛
Okay.
好吧
It’s fun to be right.
看吧, 我说对了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
That’s a vision.
我眼光没错
You’ve gotta cut your hair.
你应该把头发剪短
Are you serious?
真的
A woman’s shoulders are the frontlines of her mystique.
女人的肩膀是一切神秘的源头
And her neck
而女人的脖子
if she’s alive
活色生香
has all the mystery of a border town.
宛若边城小镇般的旖旎梦幻
A no man’s land
引起无数群雄竞起
in that battle
永无止尽的战争
between the mind and the body.
理智与肉体的纠缠
You know
你知道吗
your natural color would really
你的自然发色
bring out your eyes.
衬脱出你双眼更加出色
Do you have this view?
一样的风景吗
Sorry?
什么
From your terrace, is this your view?
你的顶楼台也有这种风景吗
Not exactly.
不完全一样
No terrace and I’m about
我家没有顶楼阳台
twelve floors down.
我住公♥寓♥, 比这儿低了十二楼
What about you?
你呢
No, I live downtown.
我住在商业区
This is a family building.
这里是已婚员工住的
Sounds like fun.
听起来好像很有趣
Downtown, I mean.
我是说, 住在商业区
I’m just getting to know the city.
我对纽约还不太熟
Is it everything you expected?
这一切都符合你的期望
More.
远超乎想像
I say we ride them as far as we can, and then eat them.
把他们通通榨干再一脚踢开
Excuse me, Jackie. Have you guys seen Kevin anywhere?
对不起, 有看到凯文吗
No, I’m sure he’s around.
没有, 应该在附近
Are you alone?
你一个人来
You mean, tonight?
你是说, 今晚吗
Is your wife a jealous woman?
你老婆是醋缸子吗
Oh, dear, I’m going to scare you away.
我大概要把你吓跑了
No, really
不会的, 其实
I’m fine.
还好啦
I’m fine.
还好
Bet you like to be on top.
你一定喜欢在上面
Don’t you? Excuse me?
是吧 什么
Of the situation.
是这种情况吧
You prefer to be on top, right?
你一直都喜欢在上面, 是吧
Depends on the view.
那得看对象
You know what I see?
知道我看到什么吗
I see the future of this law firm.
我看到我们事务所的未来
We need to talk, Kevin. Something’s come up.
我要找你, 凯文, 出事了
But first I want you to find Heath and Eddie Barzoon.
你先去找希斯和艾迪·巴住
Bring them up to my place. Do it quietly.
你们一起到我家来, 别张扬
Quickly.
快一点
No problem. Arnold has a few reporters in his pocket.
没问题, 阿诺认识一堆记者
We’ll plant a story and destroy his credibility.
我们随便编个故事应付过去
Have you seen Kevin?
请问有没有看到凯文
No, I haven’t, sweetie. Okay.
没有 知道了
If he doesn’t come to us, he’ll regret it.
若他不找我们, 他肯定会后悔
Come on.
来吧
Is there more to it?
这儿没有别的房♥间
Just this room.
只有这一间
And a bedroom?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!