你该振作起来勇往直前
You’re right.
你说得对
It’s time.
时候到了
Free will, right?
自♥由♥意志, 是吧
No!

Damn you!
去死
Enough!
够了
Haven’t I given enough?
难道还不够吗
It was a nice run.
你的不败纪录很厉害
Had to close out someday.
不过纪录总算有结束的一天
Nobody wins them all.
没有人永远是赢家
What are you doing, baby?
宝贝, 你在干嘛
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I am now.
没事了
All rise.
请起立
The Honorable Judge Garson Deeds presiding.
法官请就位
Please be seated.
请坐下
You’re still under oath, young lady.
记住你的誓言
Your witness.
请开始, 罗麦斯先生
Mr. Lomax?
罗麦斯先生
Your Honor…
庭上…
I’m terribly sorry.
我非常抱歉
But I can no longer represent my client.
我无法继续代表当事人辩护
I need to be replaced as counsel.
请别的律师取代我
Order. Order! Order!
安静, 维持法庭秩序
I adjourn this court.
退庭
This is outrageous. Are you aware of the consequences of this action?
搞什么嘛, 你知道一切后果吗
I am, sir.
我知道
I want to see both attorneys in my chambers immediately.
两位律师到我办公室来
I’m going to adjourn this trial until 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.
明天早上九点继续开庭审理
I trusted you to defend me.
我信任你会替我辩护到底
You swore you would! You’ll burn for this!
你也保证过, 你会有报应的
You just made the biggest mistake of your life!
你犯了个严重的错误
Baby, what are you doing?
宝贝, 你在做什么
The right thing.
我做了件正确的事
I think the right thing.
我是这么认为
Here they are.
来了, 来了
Are you gonna be disbarred? I don’t know.
你会被停业处分吗 我不知道
How’s it feel to lose your first case? No comment.
第一次输, 感觉如何 无可奉告
Ain’t it better to talk to them all at once? Press conference tomorrow?
要现在发表谈话, 还是明天开记者会
He ain’t going to talk to you now. Eight o’clock tomorrow morning.
他现在不发表谈话, 明天八点
That’s it.
请大家留步
This is the story you dreamed about.
内♥幕♥故事可让你大炒新闻
There is no story. Bullshit.
没有什么内♥幕♥故事 少装了
A lawyer with a crisis of conscience? You gotta be kidding. It’s huge!
律师的良心危机, 热门话题耶
They’re going to disbar me. Write about that.
他们给我停业处分, 写这个吧
Wait a second. Can they do that?
等一下, 会这样吗
Not when I get through with the story.
我把这件事炒热, 包你没事
You got to give me an exclusive.
你得给我独家新闻
This is wire service. This is “60 Minutes.”
热门话题, 保证上六十分钟节目
This is a story that needs to be told. It’s you.
你是主角, 故事更具可看性
You’re a star.
你马上变成全国名人
Baby.
宝贝
Call me in the morning.
明早打电♥话♥给我
You got it. First thing.
没问题, 一早就打给你
Vanity…
虚荣…
definitely my favorite sin.
是我最爱的原罪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!