在这儿撒野
Goddamn it, what did you do to my wife?
该死的, 你对我老婆做了什么
Well
好吧
on a scale of one to ten
评分标准是一到十分
Ten being the most depraved act of sexual theater known to man.
十分代表最精采的性♥爱♥演出
One being your average Friday night run-through at the Lomaxes’.
一分代表你们之间的例行公事
I’d say, not to be immodest
我给自己的分数… 谦虚一点好了
Mary Ann and I got it on at about seven.
玛丽和我大概可以打七分
Fuck you!
你去死吧
Got me!
你打中我了
Got me! Yes!
打中我了
Step it up, Son! Come on! That’s good!
小子, 有气就快出吧, 来呀
You got to hold on to that fury!
很好, 尽量发泄吧
That’s the last thing to go!
人类总是不愿意尽情发怒
That’s the final hiding place. It’s the final fig leaf.
老是要把愤怒深藏心中, 担心会暴露内心的情绪
Who are you? Who am I?
你是谁 我是谁
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Never lost a case.
你打官司从没输过
Why?
为什么
Why do you think?
你有想过吗, 为什么
Because you’re so fucking good.
因为你真♥他♥妈♥的太行了
Yes.
没错
But why?
但是, 为什么
Because you’re my father?
因为你是我爸爸
I’m a little more than that, Kevin.
恐怕不只是这样子, 凯文
Awfully hot in that courtroom, wasn’t it?
你的法庭表现太精彩了, 是吧
What’s the game plan, Kevin?
你打算怎么玩下去, 凯文
It was a nice run, Kev.
你的不败记录很厉害
Had to close out some day.
不过记录总算有结束的一天
Nobody wins them all.
没有人永远是赢家
What are you?
你是谁
I have so many names.
我的名号♥太多了
Satan.
撒旦
Call me Dad.
叫我爸爸
Mary Ann, she knew it.
玛丽知道你的身份
She knew it. She knew it, so you destroyed her.
她知道, 所以你就毁了她
You’re blaming me for Mary Ann?
你竟为她自杀的事怪我
I hope you’re kidding.
你该不是在说笑吧
Mary Ann, you could have saved her anytime you liked.
玛丽, 你有很多机会可以救她
All she wanted was love.
她需要的是你的爱
Hey, you were too busy.
可惜你太忙了
That’s a lie.
你说谎
Face it, you started looking to better-deal her the minute you got here.
承认吧, 你一到这个环境, 就想找个配得上你的女人
That’s not true. You don’t know what we had!
你错了, 你不知道我们的感情
I’m on your side!
我同意
You’re a liar!
你是大骗子
There’s nothing out there for you!
跟着我绝对不会让你受委屈
Don’t be such a fucking chump!
别他妈的那么笨好吗
Stop deluding yourself!
不要再骗自己了
I told you to take care of your wife!
我早叫你好好照顾你的老婆
What did I say?
我是怎么说的
“The world would understand.” Didn’t I say that?
“大家都会谅解的” 我是这么说的吧
What did you do?
结果你怎么回答
“You know what scares me, John?
“知道我怕什么吗, 约翰”
“I leave the case, she gets better and then I hate her for it.”
“我放弃这案子, 而她病好了, 我会为此而恨她”
Remember?
想起来了吗
I know what you did.
我知道你在搞什么鬼
You set me up.
你在设计我
Who told you to pull out all the stops on Mr. Gettys?
是谁决定在盖提案中隐匿证物
Who made that choice? It’s entrapment. You set me up.
是谁的主意 你一直在设计我
And Moyez! The direction you took!
还有, 摩伊兹案你的辩证策略
Popes, swamis, snake handlers, all feeding at the same trough.
天主教, 印度教, 弄蛇人… 一切都是宗教仪式
Whose ideas were those? You played me!
这些都是谁的主意 你一直在玩弄我
It was a test! Your test!
你在考验我
And Cullen! Knowing he was guilty!
还有库伦, 你知道他有罪
Seeing those pictures!
看到那些凶案照片, 结果呢
What did you do? You put that lying bitch on the stand!
你仍让那说谎贱女人出庭作证
You brought me in. You put me there! You made her lie!
是你叫我接这案子, 逼她说谎
I don’t do that, Kevin!
我可没这么做哟, 凯文
That day on the subway, what did I say to you?
那天在地铁, 我是怎么说的
What were my words to you?
还记得我说的话吗
Maybe it was your time to lose. You didn’t think so.
或许你也该输一次了, 结果你不服气
Lose? I don’t lose!
输, 我可没输过
I win!
我只会赢
I win!

I’m a lawyer! That’s my job! That’s what I do!
我是律师, 这是我的工作
I rest my case.
我没话说了
Vanity…
虚荣…
is definitely my favorite sin.
是我最爱的原罪
Kevin, it’s so basic.
凯文, 这就是人性
Self-love.
自私自利
The all-natural opiate.
是人性的麻醉剂
It’s not that you didn’t care for Mary Ann, Kevin
你并非不爱玛丽, 凯文
it’s just that you were a little more involved with someone else.
只是你另有所爱更甚于她
Yourself.
那就是你自己
You’re right.
你说对了
I did it all.
一切都是我的错
I let her go.
是我害了她
Don’t be too hard on yourself, Kevin. You wanted something more.
别太自责了, 凯文, 有更好的在等着你
Believe me.
相信我
I left her behind and just kept going.
我会忘了这件事, 继续努力
You can’t keep punishing yourself.
你用不着苛责自己
It’s awesome how far you’ve come.
目前你的成功有目共睹
I didn’t make it easy.
我可没有对你特别优待
Couldn’t.
我也没这么大能耐
Not for you…
至少对你如此…
or your sister.
或是你姊姊也一样
Half-sister, to be exact.
同父异母的姊姊
Surprise.
惊讶吧
Some scene, huh?
有点意外, 是吗
Don’t let him scare you.
别让他把你吓到
I’ve had so many children.
我的子女不计其数
I’ve had so many disappointments.
其中不成材的太多了
Mistake after mistake.
我不断地犯错
And then there’s you.
终于盼到你了
The two of you.
你们两个
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
I want you to be yourself.
做你自己
You know, I’ll tell you, boy
我告诉你, 孩子
guilt, it’s like a bag of fucking bricks.
罪恶就像是沉重的负担
All you got to do…
而你应该做的是…
is set it down.
把一切罪恶感抛开
I know what you’re going through.
我了解你的感受
I’ve been there.
因为我也经历过
Just come here. Come here.
过来
Let it go.
一切让它过去吧
I can’t do that.
我没办法
Who are you carrying all those bricks for?
你干嘛老是想不开呢
God?
上帝
Is that it?
是吗
God?
上帝
I’ll tell you
我告诉你
let me give you a little inside information about God.
一点上帝的小秘密
God likes to watch.
上帝喜欢冷眼旁观
He’s a prankster.
他是讨厌鬼
Think about it.
想想看
He gives man instincts.
他给了人类感情的直觉
He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do?
他给了你这种天赋, 然后呢
I swear, for his own amusement
我敢说, 他为了自己的乐趣
his own private, cosmic gag reel
为了娱乐自己
He sets the rules in opposition.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!