谁开门进来
The bath was running or something.
浴缸正在放水
I didn’t hear him. I swear to you.
我发誓, 我完全没听到
And then we talked.
后来我们就闲聊
And we talked for hours.
大概聊了几小时
And I haven’t talked to anyone
我从没有和一个人
really talked to anyone in so long.
聊过这么久的时间
Did somebody hurt you?
有人弄伤你吗
Yeah.

Who?

Milton.
米尔顿
What?
什么
He fucked me.
他… 搞了我
And I think I wanted him to, but then I just…
我好像希望他这么做, 后来…
I don’t know, I just couldn’t stop him.
不知道, 我无法叫他住手
He just wouldn’t stop.
他怎么也不肯停
When?
什么时候的事
Baby, when? Today.
宝贝, 什么时候的事 今天
The whole afternoon.
整个下午
I’m so ashamed.
我好丢脸
Today?
今天
Today?
今天
Today he was in court.
今天他人在法♥院♥
He was in court in my presence all afternoon!
整个下午他没离开我眼前
No! Yes!
不 是的
God, no, Kevin.
天啊, 不, 凯文
Kevin, I’m not crazy.
凯文, 我没有疯
You have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
He did this to me!
这是他弄的
He did this to me.
是他把我弄成这样
What did you do to yourself?
你到底怎么了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我该怎么做
Sign there. And your relationship.
请签名, 你是病人的什么人
She’s calm now. This might be a good time to say good night to her.
她安静了, 你可以放心走了
I know why this is happening.
我晓得为什么了
They want you to sleep.
他们要你乖乖睡觉
It’s the money.
一切都是钱引起的
Blood money.
那是不义之财
We just drank it down, both of us.
我们为了钱, 不择手段
We knew it.
一定是这样
Winning those cases, taking the money. We knew they were guilty.
打赢官司, 客户付钱, 我们根本就知道他们有罪
But you just kept on winning
而你依然保持不败记录
every time.
百战百胜
And I can’t look at myself in the mirror.
我现在都不敢照镜子了
And then I see a monster.
因为我会看到一个怪物
Don’t do this, Kevin.
别把我留在这儿, 凯文
Please take me home.
带我回家
Please don’t do this.
别对我这样
I’m not crazy.
我没有疯
Doesn’t Diana look fabulous?
黛安娜打扮得真漂亮
Alessandra, you look ravishing.
雅珊, 你真漂亮
Mrs. Skylar.
史凯乐太太
We are here today
今天我们在此
to remember Eddie Barzoon.
追忆艾迪·巴住的生命
Isn’t she lovely?
她真是漂亮
We have gathered to seek shelter in our common grief.
大家怀着悲痛的心情
To draw strength toward our tested faith.
让我们化哀伤为力量
So what do they say?
医生怎么说
How’s Mary Ann?
玛丽还好吧
They don’t know.
他们还查不出原因
She’s falling apart.
她精神崩溃了
Hallucinations.
可能患了躁郁症
Milton
她幻想米尔顿加害她
It’s bad.
真是糟透了
Do you have room for one more?
可以坐过去一点吗
Beloved father.
他是一位好父亲
Devoted husband.
有责任感的先生
Trusted friend.
受人信赖的友人
Esteemed colleague. Benevolent citizen.
工作上的好同事, 慈爱的市民
All of these things.
他的优点多得数不清
And yet one thing more:
最重要的一点
Child of God.
他也是上帝的子民
And it is to that Father that he now returns.
现在他重回天父怀抱
Eddie Barzoon
艾迪·巴住
such a vibrant member of our community
一位人类的活跃份子
has moved beyond us now.
已先我们一步而去
He has entered a new communion.
他已成为天国的一份子
And for that it is a time of rejoicing.
因此, 我们为他感到喜悦
God, who is our refuge and our strength.
上帝是我们的避难所, 是我们的力量
God, who is that very present help in time of trouble.
是我们在患难中随时的帮助
Therefore we will not fear
因此我们并不畏惧
though the Earth should change
所以地虽改变
though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea
山虽摇动到海中
though its waters roar and foam
海水虽匍匐翻腾
though the mountains tremble with its tumult.
山虽因海涨而颤抖
We cannot fear too long
我们也不害怕
for Eddie Barzoon
我们绝不因艾迪·巴住的离去
has gone home.
而长久陷于恐惧
Mr. Lomax?
罗麦斯先生
No comment. I’ll have something for you later.
无可奉告, 我赶时间
I’m a friend of Eddie Barzoon.
我是艾迪·巴住的朋友
You don’t know me, but Eddie mentioned your name.
你不认识我, 但他向我提过你
Mitch Weaver, Justice Department?
我是维佛, 司法部调查员
Staking out the funeral?
连丧礼也搞监视这一套
Looking for you, actually.
我是来找你的
I’m in a hurry. I need to talk to my wife.
我赶时间, 我得去找我太太
Just wanted to ask you, off the record I have a few questions about Eddie.
我只想问你几件有关艾迪的事
Milton-Chadwick-Waters is a little more than a law firm.
米尔顿事务所的业务并不单纯
But I assumed you knew that.
你肯定知道内♥幕♥
Vagada Holdings? I’m sure you’ve heard of it.
维加达控股公♥司♥, 你肯定听过
London, Kinshasa, Karachi: arms brokering, mostly.
伦敦, 金夏沙, 喀拉蚩: 在各地走私军♥火♥
Munzer-Dietch, in Berlin, Djakarta: chemical weapons and toxic waste.
莫迪契公♥司♥, 在柏林, 雅加达: 从事化学武器交易
Ivanco Limited, Moscow: money laundering for the eastern bloc.
伊凡科公♥司♥, 替东欧国家洗钱
It goes on and on and on. Milton is into everything.
米尔顿犯罪生意罄竹难书
Barzoon was coming in, Kevin. He was going to testify.
巴住已决定作证举发他, 凯文
DeSoto and Dibalista, Panama.
巴拿马的迪索斯塔公♥司♥
That firm sets up bank accounts for judges in South America.
专为南美洲法官设立银行户头
Huge drug cases, murder, everything.
处理重大贩毒, 谋杀刑案贿款
What the fuck do you want? He’s a lawyer!
你到底要干嘛, 他是律师
Now stay off my back!
你给我滚开
This is a first-time last-time offer.
这是你唯一的自新机会
I’m learning about you.
我一直在注意你
I talked to some old friends in Florida this morning.
今早我佛州的朋友告诉我
The Gettys case?
记得盖提那个案子吗
Eighth grade teacher?
那个中学老师
They found him yesterday!
警方昨天将他逮捕
He had the body of a 10-year-old girl in the trunk of his car!
他车后行李厢有具小女孩尸体
Is he all right? Get help!
快叫救护车
Marie, do you want to go to the party?
想不想参加派对
Come on.
来吧
Horace will be disappointed.
荷斯会很失望的
It’s a birthday party. We can sing.
那是生日派对, 我们可以唱歌♥
indeed, His divine power
上帝的神能
has granted us all things pertaining to life and piety
已将一切关乎生命和虔敬的事, 赐给我们
through the knowledge of Him who has called us
召我们的主
What are you doing here?
妈, 你怎么来了
I came this morning.
我今早刚到
I kept calling the house and getting no answer.
我一直打电♥话♥, 都没人接
I need to talk to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!