我告诉他, 要是他不快滚的话, 你就把他扁一顿
Look, there’s a lady getting up from her seat. Come on.
有人要下车了, 快去坐
Give it to him! You want this round? You are on!
扁他, 扁他, 加油
Roy’s gonna get him. Now, now, now!
洛伊马上要收拾他了
Fixed!
裁判放水
What a beauty! I’m glad you could come!
比赛很精彩 谢谢您来赏光
I want you to meet my new heavyweight, here: Kevin Lomax.
这位是我的重量级助手凯文
How are you?
凯文, 你好
I’m well.
幸会
And say what?
你说什么
He’s the senior partner at the
他是公♥司♥资深合伙人
You’re really starting to piss me off.
你存心把我惹毛吗
Yes, I’m having one cigarette.
没错, 我抽烟了
You want me to lie? One cigarette after seven months is not
七个月了, 抽根烟又没什么大不了的
That’s exactly what I’m saying!
没错, 我就这么说
Go to bed. I have no idea.
去睡觉, 我不知要到什么时候
Stop. This guy pays our bills.
别闹了, 我的薪水是他发的
The food, the heat, the rent on that enormous apartment we live in.
我们吃的, 用的, 还有这间房♥子的房♥租
I live there, too.
房♥子我也有住
Give it back to me!
都还给我啊
Babs Coleman.
这位是芭比·柯曼
Kevin Lomax.
凯文·罗麦斯
Babs is from Georgia Tech. It’s your neck of the woods.
芭比从乔治亚州来的, 你家乡的邻州
There’s Tiffany.
这位是蒂芬妮
New additions. Where are you from?
刚认识的, 府上哪里
Don’t tell me!
别说, 我来猜
Michigan!
密西根
How’d you know? Oh, my goodness.
你怎么会知道, 天啊
How did he know?
他怎么知道
That is so good.
简直太厉害了
Cheers.
干杯
Hello?
哈罗
Who is there?
谁
I got a knife.
我手上有刀
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
Baby
小宝贝
how’d you get here?
你怎么会在这里
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Oh, God.
天啊
Where’s your mommy?
你妈咪呢
You ain’t got no mommy? What do you got there?
你没有妈咪? 你怎么进来的
What are you playing with?
你在玩什么
What are you playing with?
你在玩什么
Oh, God!
天啊
Baby, please.
老婆, 你醒醒
Baby, there is no blood.
根本没有血
There is no blood. It was a dream.
根本没有血, 那是一个梦
It was a dream.
那是一个梦
It’s not a dream if it’s true.
那不是梦, 是真的
Look, let’s get you undressed and in the tub, okay?
去泡个热水澡会舒服一点
No!
不要
I know you.
我认清你了
You’ll leave me now for sure.
你现在要丢下我不管了
No! Get away from me!
不要碰我, 走开
I’m confused.
我真不明白
Why?
为什么
What is it now?
你到底怎么了
Did you like the green?
你不是喜欢绿色吗
You did, didn’t you?
不是吗, 绿色
We should go back to the green.
再把墙漆回绿色吧
I’m calling the doctor. I’m going to get you some help.
你该看医生了, 我来打电♥话♥
They took my ovaries, Kevin.
他们把我卵巢拿走了, 凯文
They took my ovaries!
真的, 他们把我卵巢拿走了
I told you! Right here!
就在这里
Mary Ann, it was a nightmare. It didn’t happen.
玛丽, 这只是恶梦, 不是真的
My sisters have seven children between them.
我姊姊们共生了七个孩子
My mother had Derek when she was 45.
我妈四十五岁还生下我弟弟
You could’ve set a clock by my periods.
我的月经周期向来很准
Baby
宝贝
what are you talking about?
你到底在讲什么
Kevin, I can’t have children.
凯文, 我没办法生小孩
What?
什么
Says who?
谁说的
The doctor.
医生说的
I was there yesterday.
我昨天去了他那儿
“Non-specific ovarian failure.”
“卵巢功能丧失”
That’s ridiculous.
简直胡说八道
Oh, God.
天啊
Did you just hear that?
你听到了吗
Listen.
你听
Can you hear that?
听到了吗
No.
没有
You’re going to leave me, aren’t you?
你要离开我了, 是吗
I know you.
我早就料到了
God
天啊
No, Kevin.
不要接, 凯文
It’s these monsters.
一定是那些怪兽
I dreamt about this.
就跟我梦里一样
Baby, I gotta take this.
我一定要接这电♥话♥
No, you’ve gotta listen to me.
不, 你听我说
I gotta take this.
我一定要接这电♥话♥
It’s going to be okay.
别怕, 没关系
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
I knew the D.A. was holding out on us.
我就知道检察官在搞鬼
Get the discovery package over here, right now.
马上带证物档案过来找我
I don’t care. Find Cullen.
我不管, 快把库伦找到
I get one supervised hour a week with my stepdaughter.
我获准每周探视我养女一小时
I am in there with two shrinks and three social workers.
我跟心理医生, 社工在一起
You better have a good reason for calling me out.
你最好给我解释清楚
Your wife, the day she was killed, had lunch with a friend.
你老婆遇害当天和朋友吃午餐
She says, and I quote: “Alex is fucking around and I can prove it.”
据她说, 她能证明你在外面乱搞
That’s hearsay. That never gets in.
这种八卦消息毫无根据
Wrong answer.
你错了
Your prenuptial agreement’s on file at the firm.
你的离婚协议书中
The contract is void in the event of marital infidelity.
把婚外不忠视为除外条款
You fuck around, she gets rich.
你乱搞被逮到, 她就发了
That’s a motive, Alex.
显然构成犯罪动机, 艾力
What do I need to know?
我还有什么不知道的
Melissa, my assistant.
和我上♥床♥的是我的助理玛莉莎
She wasn’t even that good a fuck.
她床上功夫不怎么样
And
还有
on the night in question?
案发当晚你在干嘛
I was boning my assistant the night my wife got shot.
我正在和我助理搞
I’ve got to re-interview Melissa.
我要再找玛莉莎问话
No, forget it. We’re not telling that story.
算了吧, 我们不会说出来的
Juries want honesty. Fuck with that at your peril.
陪审团要听真♥相♥, 不老实说你就死定了
Alessandra, wait!
等一等, 求求你, 再等我一下
Not now. Mrs. Skylar, please!
现在不是时候
Time’s up, Mr. Cullen.
时间到了, 库伦先生
Alex!
艾力
I can’t!
我现在不跟你说了
This isn’t fair. I had 15 more minutes.
不公平, 时间还有十五分钟
You’ll just have to wait until next week.
请你等下个礼拜吧
I’ll see you next week. That’s it, I’m sorry.
下礼拜见 就这样了, 抱歉
For sleep.
那是安♥眠♥药♥
And she can take that during the day?
她白天也可以吃吗
No, she won’t be driving.
不, 她不开车
I’ll have the pharmacy call you right back.
我请药房♥打电♥话♥给你
He’s not sure. He thinks it could be some kind of hormonal imbalance.
医生也不确定, 他觉得可能是内分泌失调
I’m taking you off the case.
这个案子你不用再办了
I want you to drop this case.