安吉丽雅 马琳达决定 取消九月的秋季夹克衫报道
Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September…
并提前十月的赛多纳的设计
and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.
你立即回办公室 路上把咖啡也买♥♥了
You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.
现在 没错 再拿纸笔把这个记下来
Now? Now, get a pen and write this down.
我要一份大杯无泡的低脂拿铁咖啡
I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot…
和三杯冲泡的咖啡 咖啡还要加奶
and three drip coffees with room for milk.
一定要滚烫的
Searing hot. And I mean hot.
喂
Hello?
你在哪儿 我就快到了
Where are you? Oh, I’m almost there. Yeah.
该死
Shoot! Oh!
为什么我没看到我的咖啡
Is there some reason that my coffee isn’t here?
她死了还是怎么了
Has she died or something?
没有 天哪
No. God.
哦 太慢了
Oh. Bloody time.
我希望你知道这是份艰难的活 是的
I hope you know that this is a very difficult job… Mm-hmm.
那你就错了
For which you are totally wrong.
你的失职会送我上断头台的
And if you mess up, my head is on the chopping block.
把那挂起来 别随便乱扔
Now, hang that up. Don’t just fling it anywhere.
首先 我和你接听电♥话♥
Okay. First of all, you and I answer the phones.
每次响铃都必须接
The phone must be answered every single time it rings.
如果转入语♥音♥信箱 她会很生气
Calls roll to voice mail, and she gets very upset.
如果我不在这里 安吉丽雅 安吉丽雅
If I’m not here… Andrea, Andrea…
你必须一直呆在桌子旁
you are chained to that desk.
好 但如果我要 什么 不行
Well, what if I need to… What? No.
上次的一个女助理 手被开信刀划伤 离开了桌子
One time an assistant left the desk because she sliced her hand open with a letter opener…
导致马琳达错过了与拉格费尔德的会面
and Miranda missed Lagerfeld…
拉格费尔德 Karl Otto Lagerfeld 时尚设计师
恰好接着拉格费尔德又去了澳大利亚
just before he boarded a 17-hour flight to Australia.
现在那个倒霉蛋 她在干电视导购
She now works at TVGuide.
随时坚守岗位 知道了
Man the desk at all times. Got it.
呃 马琳达·皮斯里办公室
Uh… Miranda Priestly’s office.
不 她现在没空
No, she’s not available.
请问是哪位
Who is it?
是的 我会告诉她你来过电♥话♥ 好几次了
Yes, I will tell her you called… yet again.
记住 你我有不同的分工
Right. Remember, you and I have totally differentjobs.
我是指 你负责咖啡 听候差遣
I mean, you get coffee… and you run errands.
我负责她的行程
Yet I am in charge of her schedule…
会议和财务
her appointments and her expenses.
还有 最重要的是
And, um, most importantly, um…
我会和她去巴黎的秋季时尚周
I get to go with her to Paris for Fashion Week in the fall.
我会穿大牌设计的服装 参加所有的时装表演和聚会
I get to wear couture. I go to all the shows and all the parties.
会见所有设计师 太神圣了
I meet all of the designers. It’s divine.
你现在留下来 我要把书拿去设计部
Okay. Now, stay here. I’m going to the art department to give them the Book.
书 就是这本书
The… This is the Book.
里面包含本期杂♥志♥要采用的
Now, it is a mock-up of everything…
所有设计素材
in the current issue.
我们每晚都把它送去马琳达的住处 然后她再
And we deliver it to Miranda’s apartment every night, and she retu…
别碰 她做过笔记后在隔日上午交给我们
Don’t touch it. She returns it to us in the morning with her notes.
现在 应该由第二助理来做这个
Now, the second assistant is supposed to do this…
马琳达很注重隐私 不喜欢陌生人闯入她的住处
but Miranda is very private and she does not like strangers in her house.
直到她确认你不是什么变♥态♥
So until she decides that you are not a total psycho…
先由我负责保管这本书
I get the lovely task of waiting around for the Book.
哦 艾米莉 我该怎么办
Oh, Emily? What do I do…
把它处理好
Deal with it.
你好 皮斯里女士办公室
Hello. Mrs. Priestly’s office.
嗯 我就那意思 马琳达·皮斯里办公室
Hmm. That’s what I meant. Miranda Priestly’s office.
呃 她现在开会 能为你留个口信吗
Um, you know, she is in a meeting. Can I please take a message?
好 请拼一下 Gabbana
Okay. Can you please spell Gabbana?
Gabbana Docle & Gabbana又名D&G意大利时尚品牌
喂
Hello?
不拼算了
I guess not.
我猜你穿八点五号♥鞋
I guessed an eight and a half.
呃 你真好
Um, uh, that’s very nice of you…
但我好象不需要它们
but I don’t think I need these.
马琳达雇了我 她知道我的样子
Miranda hired me. She knows what I look like.
你知道吗
Do you?
艾米莉
Emily.
艾米莉
Emily?
她叫你呢
She means you.
我们刚才这样斜着剪 我要求的不是那样
We just cut on the bias. That’s not what I asked you.
我说得很清楚了 你来了 艾米莉
I couldn’t have been clearer. There you are, Emily.
要我喊你多少遍才够 其实 我是安迪
How many times do I have to scream your name? Actually, it’s Andy.
我叫安迪 安吉丽雅 但大家都叫我安迪
My name is Andy. Andrea, but, uh, everybody calls me Andy.
我需要十到十五条 CK 的裙子
I need 10 or 15 skirts from Calvin Klein.
CK Clavin Klein 美国最顶级时尚品牌
你想要什么样式的 这种无聊的问题你问别人去
What kind of skirts do you… Please bore someone else with your questions.
去”五十九号♥码头”餐厅 确认明天八点的座位
And make sure we have Pier 59 at 8:00 a.m. Tomorrow.
提醒约瑟琳 我要看看 马克在手抄里画的背包
Remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Marc is doing in the pony.
告诉西蒙如果杰茜没空就用麦吉
And then tell Simone I’ll takeJackie if Maggie isn’t available.
迪马休里耶确认了没 迪 迪马休里耶
Did Demarchelier confirm? D-Did D-Demarchel…
帕特里克·迪马休里耶 著名摄影师
迪马休里耶 他 打电♥话♥给他
Demarchelier. Did he… Get him on the phone.
呃 好的
Uh, o… okay.
还有 艾米莉 是的
And, Emily? Yes?
就这样
That’s all.
这只是不符合
It’s just the cavalier disregard for clear directions…
联络上迪马休里耶了吗
Do you have Demarchelier?
呃 迪马休里耶
Uh, Demarchelier.
让开 你有没有
Leave it. Do you have…
马琳达·皮里斯的助理
I have Miranda Priestly calling.
帕特里克在线
I have Patrick!
哦 她叫我进去 还有什么五十九号♥码头
Uh, no, she called me in there and-and then she asked me about Pier 59.
还有关于西蒙 弗兰克 还有谁
And there was something about Simone, Frankie, someone else.
她要 CK 的裙子
And, um, she needs skirts from Calvin Klein.
还有关于什么小马
And, uh, there was something about a pony.
小马和手抄同音
她说要什么裙子了吗 没有
Did she say which skirts? No. No.
她说是什么款式的 颜色 形状 材料 我试着问过了
Did she say what kind? Color, shape, fabric? I tried to ask her.
你永远不能问马琳达任何问题
You may never ask Miranda anything.
好 我处理其它事 你去拿 CK
Right. I will deal with all of this, and you will go to Calvin Klein.
呃 我
Eh… Me?
不好意思 你还有其它要事吗
Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have some prior commitment?
要去”恶心裙子讨论会”吗
Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?
马琳达
Miranda?
到了没 我正要进去 我马上打电♥话♥
Are you there? I’m about to walk in. I’ll call you as soon as…
喂 你好 你在外面
Hello? Hi. While you’re out…
马琳达要你去爱玛仕 拿她定的二十五条围巾
Miranda needs you to go to Hermes to pick up 25 scarves we ordered for her.
好的 卡西迪巴把作业忘在达尔顿了 你去那取
Okay. Cassidy forgot her homework at Dalton. Pick that up.
马琳达去见麦塞尔 她回来时要喝星巴克
Miranda went out to meet with Meisel, and she will want more Starbucks when she gets back.
要热的 你能重复第一件
Hot Starbucks. Can you just repeat that first…
喂
Hello?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么那么久 我要去厕所
What took you so long? I have to pee!
什么 从我出去到现在你没去过厕所
What? You haven’t peed since I left?
没有 我一直坚守岗位 快憋不住了
No, I haven’t. I’ve been manning the desk, haven’t I? I’m bursting.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
你挂衣服 挂起来
You do coat. Do the coat!
好的
Okay.
准备好 十二点三十分开始挑拔
Now, be prepared. The run-through is at 12:30.
大家都很惊慌 电♥话♥随时都会响起
People are panicking, so the phone is going to be ringing off the hook.
挑 挑拔 好的
The ru… The run-through. Right.
没错 编辑们提出构思 马琳达选出好的
Yes. Editors bring in options for the shoot, and Miranda chooses.
她要精心挑选每一个主题
She chooses every single thing in every single issue.
挑选是件大事 真不懂你怎么会不知道 安吉丽雅
Run-throughs are a huge deal. I don’t know why you don’t know that, Andrea.
好了 准备好没 哦 嗨
Okay. Are you ready? Oh, hi, hi.
好了 上完厕所 塞莉娜和我去吃午饭
Right. Well, after the loo, Serena and I are going to lunch.
就是她 新的我 嗨
This is her… the new me. Hi.
我说吧 我以为你开玩笑
Told you. I thought you were kidding.
当然不是 我有二十分钟吃午饭 你只有十五分钟
No, quite serious, yeah. I get 20 minutes for lunch, and you get 15.
我回来后 你就能去了 好的
When I come back, you can go. Okay.
她穿的是什么啊
What exactly is she wearing?
她外婆的裙子
Her grandmother’s skirt.
嗯 粟米海鲜汤