我担心我让他们走了之后
I fear having let them go, which I must,
我必须再和同一批军人作战
I will only fight the same men again
当我将大军开拔往亚班尼的时候
when I drive towards Albany.
但我不能破坏投降协定
But I cannot break the term of the surrender
这会使法国蒙羞
and sully the lilies of France.
先生 城♥堡♥是你的了
Monsieur, the fort is yours.
左三排 准备
Left three ranks, make ready!
瞄准
Aim, set.
开火
Fire!
现在 开火
Present, fire!
开火
Fire!
全线射击
Full company!
灰发佬 我要你在死前知道
Grey Hair, before you die,
我会把刀架在你的子孙前
know that I will put under the knife your children,
把你的子孙斩尽杀绝
so I will wipe your seed from the Earth forever.
放开她
Leave her alone!
等你再落入英国人手里 我会亲手吊死你
When you fall into British hands again, I’ll have you hanged!
快一些
Faster!
向那条河流走
Head to the river!
我们要去那里 哪里也不去
Where are we going? Nowhere.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
待在这里直到我们离开
This is as far as we go.
如果我们好运 他们会发现我们上岸
If we’re lucky, they’ll figure we beached
我们的独木舟交错在地
our canoes and headed cross land.
如果非常好运 他们也会以为我们跌下瀑布
If we’re very lucky, they’ll figure we went over the falls.
唯一的希望是 他们超前我们而去
Our only hope is that they pass us by.
如果是的话然后呢
If they do?
我们就沿着山的南边走
Take the south rim down the mountain.
只离爱德华城十二里
It’s 12 miles cross country to Fort Edward.
如果他们不上当呢
And if they don’t?
你就没机会享受吊死我的乐趣了
You’ll just have to forego the pleasure of hanging me.
火♥药♥呢
Powder?
没了
Gone.
我的全湿了
Mine’s soaking wet!
我们的父亲
Our father…
你有看见他吗
Did you see my father?
远远看见了
From a distance.
不要告诉爱丽丝
Say nothing to Alice.
退后
Get back!
是 去吧
Yes! Go ahead!
这是什么狗屁计划
What the bloody hell plan is this?
我要你走
I want you to go!
如果我走 还有一点机会 现在无法还击
If we go, there’s a chance there won’t be a fight.
因为没有火♥药♥
There’s no powder. lf we don’t go in that, there’s no chance.
如果我不走 就完全没有机会明白吗
None! You understand?
懦夫
Coward!
你必须尽力去做 救你自己
You’ve done everything you can do. Save yourself!
如遇厄运
If the worst happens…
你要生存下去
You stay alive!
如果他们没有杀你 会带你往北到休伦族的地盘
If they don’t kill you, they’ll take you north up to the Huron lands.
顺从他们 你听到没 你要坚强 你要生存下去
Submit, do you hear? You’re strong. You survive!
要活下去 无论多艰难
You stay alive, no matter what occurs!
我都会找到你
I will find you,
不论多久 不管多远
no matter how long it takes, no matter how far!
我都会找到你
I will find you.
你们的战斧红了
杀了许多英国人 伟大的酋长
马瓜成了伟大的战斗首领
希望得到你的承认
现在我带来了三个犯人献给你
马瓜会将英国♥军♥官卖♥♥给法国人
我所得的酬劳都会献给你
这俩女人是白人指挥官蒙罗的女儿
她们将会被烧死 让大家共享这份荣耀
我不会说休伦语 你会说法语吗 少校
I don’t speak Huron. Do you speak French, Major?
是的
Yes.
替我翻译成法文 每一个字都要
Translate for meinto French every word as I say it.
我没有武装是为和平而来
I come to you unarmed and in peace
求你听我陈述事实
to unstuff your ears, Sachem.
请您让蒙罗将军的女儿走
Let the children of the dead Colonel Munro go free.
不要再加深英国人的仇恨
Take fire out of the English anger
他们极其痛恨杀害妇幼的人
over the murder of their helpless ones.
法国主子和我们 比英国人还要强大
我们不怕英国人的怒火
大酋长 法国人制♥造♥的和平被马瓜破坏了
Sachem, the French fathers made peace. Magua broke it.
法国人将不再与休伦族做朋友
It is false that the French will be friends still to the Huron.
法国主子会很高兴
不必再担心和同一支英军交战
当白人来的时候 也为我们的命运带来黑暗
自我还小的时候 族人就常被问到这个问题
休伦族会怎样做
现在 连法国人也怕休伦族了 不是更好
当休伦族在法国人的恐惧中 更显强大时
我们就可以和他们重新建立协约
我们将会与白人平起平坐
拿亚班奇的土地 奥瑟人的 索克人的狐狸与毛皮
来换取黄金
不会比白人少 会跟白人一样强大
马瓜会用这些英国人和法国人的殖民手段吗
Would Magua use the ways of les francais and the Yengeese?
会吗 会
Would you? Yes!
休伦族会不会用白兰地愚弄阿尔金族的弟兄
Would the Huron make his Algonquin brothers foolish with brandy
然后抢夺他的土地 卖♥♥给白人换黄金呢
and steal his lands to sell them for gold to the white man?
休伦族只想贪婪更多的土地是吗
Would Huron have greed for more land than a man can use?
休伦族会不会愚弄塞内卡族
Would Huron fool Seneca into taking
抢走所有毛皮
all the furs of all the animals of the forest
去换取贝珠钱和烈酒呢
for beads and strong whiskey?
休伦族人是要杀光敌人的女人与孩子是吗
Those are the ways of the Yengeese and the francais traders
这些就是英国人和法国人对付殖民地居民的无♥耻♥”手段”
and their masters in Europe infected with the sickness of greed.
他们欧洲主子早已病态般贪婪
Magua’s heart is twisted.
马瓜的内心已经扭曲 他要学使他扭曲的白人一样
He would make himself into what twisted him.
我是”那芬奥达” “鹰眼”金亚加
I am Nathaniel of the Yengeese.
是正直的莫希根族收养的白人
Hawkeye, adopted son of Chingachgook of the Mohican people.
放走这小孩吧
Let the children of the dead Munro
请放走女人和英国♥军♥官吧
and the Yengeese officer go free.
这是族人给我的荣誉腰带
This belt, which is a record of the days
可以证明我的身份和真♥相♥
of my father’s people, speaks for my truth.
你在恶毒的离间我们
马瓜是个伟大的战斗领袖 但他的作法与休伦族不合
马瓜带走蒙罗的小女儿使他不致绝种 也藉此平息伤痛
英国♥军♥官回去英军阵营 以稍减他们的憎恨
蒙罗的黑发女儿将会被烧死 以偿马瓜杀子之仇
长枪猎人则和平离去
告诉他我跟她交换 我换她 告诉他
Tell him I’ll trade him. Me for her! Say it.
烧我 我是英国♥军♥官 我跟她换
我们会去西边休伦湖 这根本不是智者的决断
你们是女人 奴隶 狗 我唾弃你们
停止
Stop it!
我是莫希根长枪猎人
I am La Longue Carabine!
我的死亡是休伦族一大♥荣♥耀 烧我
My death is a great honor to the Huron! Take me!
你有没有告诉他
Did you tell him?
有
Yes.
停止
Stop!
我说是我
I said to take me.
带我走
Take me!
带她走 这是贺礼 放了他 带我走
My compliments, sir. Take her and get out!
他们要对邓肯做什么 爱丽丝呢
Duncan… What are they doing to Duncan? Where’s Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice!
欧卡斯
Uncas!
伟大的圣灵和创造生命的主
Great Spirit and maker of all life,
一位战士就像射向烈日的箭
a warrior goes to you swift and straight
射向您了
as an arrow shot into the sun.
欢迎他吧 也让他做族人营火会议守护神吧
Welcome him, and let him take his place at the council fire of my people.
他是欧卡斯
He is Uncas,
我的儿子
my son.
告诉他要有耐心一些 请求死神快些召唤我
Tell him to be patient and ask death for speed,
族人只差一位就都到齐了
for they are all there but one,
就是我 金卡加 最后一个莫希根族人
I, Chingachgook, the last of the Mohicans.