One did.
这个瑞纳太厉害了
Reina sounds awesome.
你也在那吗 你也看了那种电影吗
Were you there? Did you watch one of those movies?

No.
听着 斯考蒂
Hey! Scottie!
瑞纳是个彻彻底底的婊♥子♥
Reina is a fucked-up ho-bag,
你离她远点
and you need to stay away from her.
她注定会成为瘾君子
And she is going to be a meth-head,
还会被一群傻子利用
and she’s going to get used by stupid guys.
她是个贱♥货♥ 说
She’s a twat. Say it.
她是个贱♥货♥
She’s a twat.
好了
Okay.
-她是个贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ -够了 够了 闭嘴
– She’s a twat,twat,twat! – Okay, okay. Stop it!
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
twat,twat,twat,twat,
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
twat,twat,twat,twat…
我真是不理解 我不知道怎么办才好
I don’t get it. I don’t know what to do…
她的行为 她在想什么呢
…these things she does. What goes on in her head?
你小时候就不那样儿
You weren’t like that.
会没事的
It’ll go away.
天晓得
I’m not so sure.
瞧瞧你们这帮孩子在我面前都说了什么
I mean, look how you kids talk in front of me…
一点都不把我放在眼里
…it’s like you don’t respect authority.
你是来查寝的吗
Checking on me or something?
我最近经常失眠
I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately.
理解
Understandable.
我担心我的女儿们
I’m worried about my daughters.
我觉得她们有些不太正常
I think there’s something wrong with them.
我小时候曾是混世魔王
I used to do a bunch of messed-up shit when I was a kid.
现在仍是一样
I still do.
你妻子死后 情况还会更糟
It’s going to get worse after your wife dies.
对于这些事 艾里克斯
What does Alex really think about
究竟是怎么想的 她都说了些什么
all the stuff that’s going on? What does she say?
她什么都没说
She doesn’t.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为她什么都跟你说
I thought she talks to you all the time.
我们不太谈论各自的私事
We don’t really talk about our issues.
反正我们不顺心的时候
We just, I don’t know, we deal with our
就谈点儿别的或者找点儿乐子
shit by talking about other stuff and having a good time.
你要是我 会怎么做
What would you do if you were me?
怎么教育我的女儿
How would you handle my daughters?
怎么处置
How would you handle
我们在找的这个人家伙
the situation of this guy we’re trying to find?
早跟你说了嘛 哥们儿
I told you, man.
我会把他的蛋蛋放到梳妆台上
I put the his nuts on a dresser
然后用狼牙棒狠砸一通
and beat them with a spike bat.
至于你的女儿 怎么说呢
As for your daughters, I don’t know.
不如拿她们换俩儿子吧
Exchange them for sons, I guess.
那说不定就换成你这样的了
Then I probably end up with something like you.
我也不错啊
I’m not so bad.
我很聪明的
I’m smart.
不是我说 你离聪明还差了十万八千里呢
You’re about a hundred miles away from Smartville. No offense.
你错了 律师
You’re mistaken, counselor.
我很聪明 人又干净
I’m smart. I have good hygiene.
我是个很棒的吉他手
I’m an decent guitar player,
还做得一手好菜 我经常做饭
a good cook. I cook food all the time.
我是普纳荷棋社的副社长
I’m vice-president of the Punahou chess club.
我总能弄到大♥麻♥
And I always have weed.
你妈妈肯定十分骄傲
Your mom must be very proud.
可能吧
It’s possible.
我妈这段时间有些忙
I mean, she’s been kind of busy lately.
你妈是做什么工作的
Yes. What does she do, your mom?
她是宠物医院的前台人员
She’s a receptionist at a pet clinic.
但在最近我爸去世之后
But lately she’s been
她一直忙着处理家务事
getting the house together after my dad died.
我爸是几个月前走的
My dad died a few months ago.
十一月二十四号♥
November 24th.
酒后驾车
Drunk driver.
实际上两方都喝酒了
Actually both drivers were drunk. Yeah.
晚安 席德
Good night, Sid.
晚安 老大
Good night, boss.
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
一定要待在游泳区内
Stay in the zone, please!
说的就是你 斯凯勒 还有你 柯尔特
That means you, Skylar. And you too, Colt.
看好你妹妹 我马上回来
Watch your sister, I’ll be right back.
这俩孩子没少让你操心吧
Looks like you got your hands full with those two.
是啊
Yeah.
一定忙得不可开交吧
Must keep you pretty busy.
他们简直精力过剩 但这个年纪都这样
They’re pretty non-stop, but they’re at a really fun age.
他们几岁
How old are they?
小的八岁 大的十岁
Eight and ten.
我有两个女儿
I have two girls.
一个十岁 一个十七
Ten and seventeen.
就精力过剩来说 大了也还是一样
That whole non-stop thing. That never changes.
你们住在这吗
You guys live here?
-我们住在欧胡岛 -我们也是
– Oahu. – Oh, so do we.
我带她们出来玩儿几天
Yeah, I’m just getting my girls out of town for a couple days.
孩子她妈住院了
Their mother is in the hospital,
我想让她们出来透透气
so I thought I’d give them a little break.
那真要命
Oh, no.
什么病 如果你不介意的话
What’s wrong? If you don’t mind my asking.
小船舶事故 撞到头 比较严重
Just a little boating accident. Hit her head a little too hard.
帆船吗
A sailboat?
还是汽艇
Or one with a motor?
汽艇
One with a motor.
祝她好运 希望她早日康复
Well, good luck with that. I wish her well.
别游太远了 斯凯勒
Not so far, Skylar.
你们住在这边的海景别♥墅♥里吗
You guys staying in one of the cottages here?
是啊 我老公来这出差
Yes, my husband had to come here for work,
所以我们顺便全家过来度个小假
so we thought we’d all make a little vacation of it.
他认识房♥东 所以
He knows the owner, so…
-休·金 -就是他
– Hugh King. – That’s right.
他是我堂兄
He’s my cousin.
那你应该认识我老公 他叫布莱恩·斯皮尔
Oh. You probably know my husband then, Brian Speer?
不 不认识
No, I can’t say I do.
我只是猜想 他一直
Oh, I just assumed, since he’s been…
爸爸
Dad!
有东西咬我
Something bit me!
很高兴跟你聊天
Nice talking to you.
我也是 保重
You too. Take care.
休伯伯在那边
There’s Cousin Hugh.
找张桌子坐 帮我点点儿东西
Get us a table. Order me something.
你想吃什么
What do you want?
随便
Anything.

Hey, Hugh?
这不是小马吗
Heeey! Mattie-boy!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我还以为集♥会♥时才能见到你呢
I didn’t expect to see you until the meeting.
一直陪在医院 想带孩子们出来转转
Just getting the girls out of the hospital for a couple days,
-她们在那儿 -斯考蒂和艾里克斯
– Oh, these are… – Scottie and Alex.
长成大姑娘了
Big girls now!
是啊 想换换眼前的风景
Yes, just needed a change of scenery.
也是 你所经历的 确实不容易
Yeah, boy, what you’ve been going through. That’s a tough deal.
是啊
Yes.
但是伊丽莎白
But Elizabeth,
我跟你说 她是个很坚强的女人
she’s a tough gal, I’ll tell you that.
是位斗士 她会挺过来的
A fighter. She’ll make it.
来杯喝的吧
Get you a drink?
好啊 什么都行
Yes, whatever you have.
茱莉亚
Julia?
-老规矩 给兄弟来杯 -马上来
– An old-fashioned for my cousin here. – All right.
-很高兴见到你 马特 -我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!