你太聪明了 我快反应不过来了
You’re getting too smart for me.
等妈妈醒了之后我问她去
I’m gonna ask Mom when she wakes up.
她还会像以前那样无所不知吗
Do you think she’s gonna know everything she used to?
不知道
I don’t know.
我马上来
I’ll be right back.
你好 马特
Hi, Matt.
你好 斯考蒂
Hi, Scottie.
特洛伊
Troy.
最近怎么样
So, what’s going on?
我是说 伊丽莎白怎么样
I mean, how’s Elizabeth doing?
老样子
The same.
我上礼拜去看望过她
Well, you know, I went and visited her last week and…
我觉得她看起来气色不错
I thought she looked pretty good.
那你还问
Then why’d you ask?
不知道 我只想听听最新情况
I don’t know, I guess I just wanted to know what the latest is.
我每天都在为她祈祷
And I’ve been praying for her every day…
你们真不容易 真的
…you guys. Really hard. Seriously.
我的意思是 在医院里
What I meant to say was, when I was there,
我和她说话
I talked to her and she…
她手动了动
…She moved her hand and…
我 我很激动
Then I was like… I was encouraged.
我觉得这是个好兆头
I thought that was an encouraging sign.
够了
That’s enough.
我真的觉得她听见我说话了
I really think she heard me.
特洛伊
Look, Troy…
回你朋友那儿去吧 我们很好
Go to your friends. There’s no hard feelings.
别来烦我们了
Let’s just leave it alone.
我跟你说过 马特
I told you, Matt.
那天浪很大 我说过很多遍了
The water that day was so choppy. I told you a hundred times.
她的不幸也可能发生在我身上
What happened to her could have happened to me.
那天波涛汹涌 大家都知道
I mean the ocean was brutal that day. You can ask anybody.
你根本不该驾驶
You weren’t supposed to be driving,
应该让她来
She was supposed to be driving.
她非要让我开的
She wanted me to drive.
是她让我转弯前超过另一艘
She’s the one who told me to pass the other boat before the turn.
为什么都怪罪在我头上
You know, it’s just your whole attitude toward me.
我也觉得很难过
I feel terrible about it.
而且汽艇翻过来时我也差点淹死
Plus I almost drowned myself when the boat caps –
斯考蒂
Scottie!
斯考蒂 斯考蒂
Hey! Scottie! Scottie!
听着
Listen.
别理那个人
Don’t pay any attention to that guy.
他是白♥痴♥
That guy’s a dope.
-我恨他 -是啊
– I hate him. – Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我们来玩点儿疯的怎么样
Hey. Let’s do something crazy.
我们开车去机场
Alright? Let’s drive over the airport…
飞到夏威夷岛
We’ll hop over to the Big Island and
给你姐姐一个惊喜
we’ll surprise your sister.
怎么样
What do you say?
现在吗
Right now?
没错 很好玩的 她不会想到我们会去
Yes, it’ll be fun. She’s not expecting us.
然后我们接她回家
And… we can bring her home.
我觉得她应该跟我们一起 你觉得呢
I think she should be here with us, don’t you?
你不想她吗 我都想死了
Don’t you miss her? I miss her.
好啊 我反正不上课了 她干脆也别上了
Yeah, I mean I’m out of school. She should be too!
好 我们走吧
Okay. Let’s go. Com on.
特洛伊
Hey, Troy.
女儿不和我住在一个岛上
Somehow it feels natural to
对我来说已习以为常
find a daughter of mine on a different island.
家庭其实就像群岛
A family seems exactly like an archipelago.
虽是一家 但位置分散 各据一方
All part of the same whole, but still separate and alone.
并总是逐渐疏远
And always drifting slowly apart.
夏威夷太平洋学院
不是这间
That’s the wrong door.
回去睡觉 瑞兰
Go back to sleep, Rylan.
没事了
It’s ok.
去把你室友叫醒
Wake up to your roommate, please.
艾里克斯不在
Um… Alex isn’t here.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
出去了吧
I think she’s somewhere outside.
去哪儿了
Where outside?
姑娘们 你们干什么呢
Hey, girls! What you guys think you’re doing out here?
快跑
Run!
-操 -艾里克斯
– Fuck! – Hi, Alex!
是我 斯考蒂
It’s me, Scottie!
我一年掏三万五就是不想她再这样
I pay $35,000 a year for this kind of crap not to happen.
艾里克斯
Alex!
老爸
Dad?
-我那死老爸来了 -怎么说话呢
– My fucking dad is here! – You need to watch your language.
这是禁止的
This is unacceptable behavior.
怎么了 老爸
What’s up, Dad?
出什么事了
What’s happening?
你得回家看看你妈妈
You need to come home and see your Mom.
让她去死吧
Fuck Mom!
什么 我刚才怎么说的 禁止说脏话
Really? What did I just say about the language?
你会被学校开除的
You could get expelled for all of this.
为什么我生命中的女人
What is it that makes the
喜欢自我毁灭
women in my life wanna destroy themselves?
伊丽莎白♥痴♥迷摩托车和快艇
Elizabeth with her motorcycles and speedboats…
还酗酒
…and drinking.
亚历山德拉嗑药 跟老男人胡混
Alexandra with her drugs and older guys.
还有斯考蒂
And Scottie…
等伊丽莎白一走
…with Elizabeth gone…
从此没有了母爱 只有我罢了
what kind of a chance will she have with, just me?
去睡吧
Go to bed.
好了
All right.
吃早饭吧
Here we go.
我不爱吃鸡蛋
I don’t like eggs.
那我做前你怎么不说
Why didn’t you tell me before I made them?
我以为你给自己弄呢
I thought they were for you.
早
Good morning.
感觉怎么样
How’re you feeling?
宿醉舒服吗
Hungover?
我就奇了怪了
Why am I not surprised?
本来以为你能规规矩矩的
I thought you were supposed to be getting your act together.
我确实规规矩矩的
I have gotten my act together.
只不过喝了点酒
I was just drinking.
我表现得好着呢
I’ve been doing really well,
只不过 根本就没人在意
actually. Nobody ever seems to notice that.
我的成绩也提高了
My grades are better…
那部烂戏中我演得怎么样
How I was in that stupid
你们压根不愿意去看罢了
play that you guys didn’t even bother to see.
剧的名字你还记得吗
Do you even remember the name of it?
就知道你忘了
That’s what I thought.
怎么了 不就是晚上喝多了
So what? What if I got drunk
巧了又被你撞见了
on the one night you happened to stop by?
他妈的那又怎样
So fucking what?
斯考蒂在呢 说话注意点儿
Hey, hey. Watch your language around Scottie.
我无所谓
I don’t care.
算了
Anyway.
说真的
Listen.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to see you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
吃鸡蛋吗
Want some eggs?
不会吧
I can’t believe that.
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, my God!
艾里克斯
Alex?
她怎么说的
What did she say?
能和你谈谈吗