我只想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you…
我只想告诉你我原谅你了
I just want to tell you I forgive you.
我原谅你试图夺走布莱恩
I forgive you for trying to take Brian away.
也原谅你试图毁了我的家庭
I forgive you for trying destroying my family.
我为什么要原谅你
Why should I just have to forgive you…
我别无选择了
I just have to forgive you.
虽然我该恨你
Even though I should hate you.
好了 差不多了
Okay. That’s enough,
我只能原谅你
I have to forgive you.
真的 我觉得够了
Frankly, I think that is enough.
好吗 来
Okay? Here we go.
谢谢你 朱丽
Thank you, Julie.
他不爱她 你知道的
He didn’t love her. Just so you know.
他不是真的爱她
He didn’t really love her.
所以我才来的
That’s why I came.
好了
All right.
再见了 伊丽莎白
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
永别了 我的爱
Goodbye, my love.
我的朋友
my friend,
我的痛苦
my pain,
我的欢乐
my joy.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
就这样吧
I guess that’s it.
世上少有人到不了的地方
There are very few places that are difficult can go in this world…
但有人的地方未必宜于居住
…but there are others be more difficult to live.
地底的平均温度
The average temperature here in
大约是零下五十度
the bottom of the earth is about 50 degrees below.
加了草莓
With strawberry,
还有摩卡脆片
mocha chip.
不错
Great.
南极洲也曾是片热土
Antarctica used to be tropical place.
森林茂密 熙熙攘攘
With dense forests and bustling.
但不久大♥陆♥开始南移
But then the continents began to move south.
随着地壳运动 森林被一种新事物取代
And to finish the move forests were replaced by a new ground cover.
就是冰
Ice.
至于原住民 或者死亡或者迁移
As for the old residents, all died or moved long ago.
几乎所剩无几
Well, almost all of them.
帝企鹅本身是一种鸟
The royal penguin is essentially a bird.
只有他以海为家
Only he makes the home of the sea.
如果你想知道冰层上发生过什么
And if you wonder what done here on the ice, then…
请看下集
This is another story,
与此同时
is here around the same time
离开海洋的怀抱 开始伟大的旅程
who wants to leave the ocean’s house and begin a remarkable journey.
穿越遥远的时空…
They traveled a long distance…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!