也许称不上是问题 但是会有疑惑
Well, not problems, but doubts.
如果他看到我们在一起 你会怎么办
What would you do if he was standing right there and he saw us?
我会撒谎 是的 我会撒谎
I would lie. Yeah, I would lie.
为了保持事态平稳 对吧
You know, to keep things on an even keel, right?
我们谈过这个的
Right? We talked about that.
早安 早安
Morning. – Good morning.
想吃法式甜圈吗
Want a French doughnut?
好啊
Yeah.
我能看吗 嗯
Hey, can I lookit? – Yeah.
当然
Sure.
我要把这个拿走 什么
All right, we’re not having this out. – What?
你没见过我小时候的照片吧
You don’t see any pictures of where I came from.
我尊重你的现在
Look, I respect who you are…
只是这些不能放在客厅
…just, you know, not in the living room.
可能会有客人来访
We might have company.
来访 是的 来访
Company? – Yeah, company.
你为什么为政♥府♥做事 为什么不呢 你也是
Hey, now, why do you work for the state? – Why not? You do.
你的工作埋没了你的才能 你这么辣
No, what you do. The degrees and all, everything you got. You’re hot shit.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么要做心理辅♥导♥
So why do you make as much as a guidance counselor?
因为我相信公众服务
Because I believe in public service.
你在耍我吗 很可笑吗
So now you’re gonna fuck with me? So now you’re gonna be ridiculous, huh?
别跟我来这套 别 嘿
No, don’t start with me. Don’t… – Hey.
讨厌的电♥话♥ 能不能停下
Ah, fuck with the fucking phone! Stop it!
电♥话♥ 别管电♥话♥
The phone. – Forget the phone.
不 不 接电♥话♥
Get it. Answer it. Answer it.
这是你新家的第一个电♥话♥
This is your first phone call in the new house.
你住在这里 你是住户了
You live here now. You’re a resident.
梅尔 苏利文办公室
Mayor Sullivars office.
让科林接电♥话♥
Put Colin on the phone right now.
哦 天哪 对不起
Oh, my God. I’m sorry.
怎么了
What?
这个人好像
I think it’s a guy with…
有喉癌 喂
It’s like a cancer guy. – Hello.
你的电♥话♥是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is it with you and your phone, huh?
我 工作上的事
Something for work.
没事没事 手♥机♥没电了 我事先不知道
Hey. Nothing, nothing, nothing. It went dead. I don’t know, I get…
刚才是那个小妞接的电♥话♥
Was that that shrink cunt that answered the phone?
我说过她要 搬进来和我住一起
Remember I told you that we were… She was gonna move in?
对 她搬进来了
Yeah. – She moved in.
你最好把一切都搞定了 嘿 上次要不是我事先通知你
You better get organized, quick. – Hey, last time I checked, I tipped you off…
你早就进监狱了
…and you’re not in jail.
你在听我说吗 是的
Are you listening to me? – Yeah.
你想要那个女人吗
Do you like Little Miss Thing sucking on your cock?
当然
Yes. Yes, I do.
那就好好干
So earn it.
我有种感觉
I’m getting the feeling…
我的手下有警♥察♥的卧底
…we got a cop in my crew.
我知道 我也感觉到了
Yeah, I know, I’m kind of getting that feeling too.
是你们的人
He’s one of yours. Inside.
有什么发现吗
Have you seen anything?
我无权查看昆南的卧底档案 只有他和迪克曼两个人知道卧底的情况
I got no access to Queenars undercover files. He and Dignam run the snitches.
我正在尽力 尽力
Doing my best. – Your best?
你以为我们是做服装买♥♥卖♥♥的
What do you think we’re in, the fucking haberdashery business?
听着 弗兰克 如果你不放轻松
Look, Frank, if you don’t relax…
听着 弗兰克 如果你不放轻松 我就不能放松 我现在需要的是
If you don’t relax, I can’t relax. All right? Now, what I need you to do…
昨晚和你一起的那些手下的信息
…get me information on the people with you last night. Your crew.
给我他们的社会保险号♥码
Get me social-security numbers, get me…
给你 给你 你♥他♥妈♥到底给谁干活
Get you? Give you? Who the fuck do you work for?
好了 弗兰克 好了 对不起
All right, all right. Frank, Frank, Frank. All right. I’m sorry.
请您帮我搞到 他们的社会安全号♥ 出生日期
If you could, please. What I need are SS numbers, DOBs…
所有能证明那些人来历的资料
…just all the pedigree information so I can run it on my end and we can ID the prick.
你给我搞来那些信息
If you can get me that information…
我就能搞定的
…I can… We’re gonna handle it. I can handle it.
冷静 不然你要尿裤子了
Calm down, or you’ll shoot in your pants.
我会给你你要的资料
I’ll get you the records and whatnot.
但是听我说 孩子 不要让我失望
But listen to me, son. Don’t disappoint me on this…
不然的话
…or some other guy will be putting their fat cock…
就会有别人来搞你女朋友了
…up Little Miss Freud’s ass.
你还好吗 弗朗西斯
How are you, Francis?
我妈叫我弗朗西斯 我知道
My mother called me Francis. – I know she did.
我还知道你♥爸♥叫你肿瘤
And your father called you the tumor.
那你♥爸♥怎么叫你 查理
And what did your father call you, Charlie?
哦 我忘了 你根本就没老爸
Oh, yeah, I forgot. He wasrt around.
你老板做过喉头切除手术
You have a boss that has a laryngectomy?
不 那只是我的一个手下
No, no, no. That was a guy who works for me.
你骗我
You’re lying to me.
不尽然
Not exactly.
你把那些真的微处理器怎么样了 弗兰克
What did you do with the real microprocessors, Frank?
微处理器
Microprocessors.
噢 对了 我听说了
Oh, yeah.
你在边境抓到了什么中国政♥府♥官员
I heard the story. You arrested some Chinese government guys…
那人身上带着几块电灯插座
…at the border carrying some light sockets or something.
我真想把你那张假笑的脸给撕下来
I can’t wait to wipe that fucking smirk off of your face.
你这混♥蛋♥就配给我擦屁♥股♥
Wouldrt you rather wipe my ass for me?
我工作中一些事情不能告诉你
There are certain parts of my job that I’m not gonna be able to talk to you about.
我也不容许有任何东西威胁到我们的调查
And I cannot allow you to jeopardize an ongoing investigation…
还有你的生命
…or your life.
真的 有些事你不会想知道
No, really, there are things you don’t even wanna know about.
好 你说清楚就好
Okay, then just say that.
好的 我会的
All right, I will.
搬家的人来了
Oh, that’s the movers.
这么说你还想住在这
Yeah, you still wanna stay?
是的 是吗
Yes. – Yeah?
来了 来的真不是时候
Come on, I’m coming! It’s the worst timing.
我会抓到你的
I’m gonna get you.
你要是抓得到我早抓了
If you could’ve, you would’ve.
不过我猜你大概喜欢慢慢来
But I guess you like to go at your own pace.
失陪了 我和天使有约
Excuse me. Got a date with some angels.
弗兰克
Frankie.
弗兰克
Frankie!
你妈妈已经原谅我了
Your mother forgives me.
你带着钱下车干什么去了
You take off an armored car at the mall.
是去给那些普罗维登斯 意大利佬送钱去了吗
What the fuck, you pay guineas in Providence?
我没有 那你干什么去了
Fucking now I do! – What the fuck do you do?
我得在卡斯特罗把我 卖♥♥给联邦调查局前把钱给他 他总是这么干的
I gotta pay Costello for him to trade me to the FBI? Because that’s what he does.
联邦调查局 你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
FBI? What the fuck you talking about, FBI?
天啊 弗兰克在外面吗
My God, is that French out there?
你说的联邦调查局到底怎么回事
What the fuck did you just say about the FBI?
没什么 我吸毒兴奋瞎说的
Forget what I said. I’m fucking high.
不管你那弱智的脑袋是怎么想的
Whatever may be going on in that very fucking poor…
我是不会伤害你的
…very limited brain of yours, I am not gonna hurt you, all right?
再说一遍你刚说的话 没什么
Just tell me what you fucking said. – Forget it.
我吸毒兴奋了 我兴奋的飘起来了 刚才那些话都是瞎说的
I’m high. I’m fucking high. I must be high. I’d never say what you thought I said.
去死
Fuck!
你刚才他妈到底说什么了
Now, what the fuck did you just fucking say?
为什么他从没被抓过 卡斯特罗是受联邦调查局保护的线人
Why do you think he never gets busted? Costello’s a protected FBI informant.
他会把你们都出♥卖♥♥♥的
He’ll trade you out.
我还以为中了枪我会休克过去
I thought I was supposed to go into shock.
没有 我现在好痛
I’m not in shock. It fucking hurts!
疼死了
It fucking hurts!
嗨 是我
Hey. It’s me.
你来这干什么 过来
What are you doing here? – Come here.
卡斯特罗把人卖♥♥给联邦调查局
Costello’s giving people up to the FBI.
联邦调查局 他给联邦调查局工作
The FBI? – He is giving information to the FBI.
他是他妈的被保护的线人
He’s a protected fucking informant.
他们不是总想弄成个联邦案件 却总没成功
I mean, aren’t they always trying to make it a federal case and it never gets made?
到后面去 我来开门 快去
Go around the back. I’ll open the door. Go on.
这是冰水 谢谢
Here’s some ice water. – Oh, thanks. Thanks.
那是我儿子 帕特里克
That’s my son, Patrick.