站起来 他又没抱怨什么
Stand. – He didn’t complain.
那是他的问题
Yeah, that was his problem.
谁说他有问题
Who said he had a problem?
我刚刚说了他有问题
I just said he had a fucking problem.
他本来可以成就一番事业的
There’s a man could’ve been anything.
你是说他一事无成
Are you trying to say that he was nothing?
靠 我是说他在机场工作
Fuck. – I’m saying he worked at the airport.
没问题 手臂
He’s clean. – Arm.
过来
Yeah, come on.
什么手臂
What arm? What fucking arm?
手臂给我看看 翻过来
Show me your arm. Flip it.
在这一带见到你让我觉得很好奇
Makes me curious to see you in this neighborhood.
没问题
He’s clean.
我也不想把自己的地方搞得这么乱
And if I can slander my own environment…
这让我很伤心 后悔
…it makes me sad, this regression.
加上我也不知道昆南那样的警♥察♥
Plus, I don’t know if it’s beyond some fucking cop prick like Queenan…
是不是赶你出警队 让你来跟着我
…to pull you out of the staties and send you after me.
我确实不知道
I just can’t know.
你也知道那个部门是干什么的
I don’t know what they do in that particular department, anyway.
你还是警♥察♥吗 不是 不是
Are you still a cop? – No! No!
你敢在你♥妈♥的♥墓前发誓 你不是警♥察♥
Swear on your mother’s grave you’re still not a cop?
我他妈的绝对不是警♥察♥
I am not a fucking cop!
你保证不再和你混♥蛋♥表兄卖♥♥毒品了
Are you gonna stop doing coke deals with your jerkoff fucking cousin?
是的 是的是的
Yes. Yes, yes.
没事 没事了
All right, all right, all right.
你会好起来的
You’re okay. You’ll be all right.
这点钱拿去看手
Get your hand taken care of.
我很抱歉 但我必须这么做
I’m sorry, but it was necessary.
至于和普罗维登斯的过结
As for our problem with Providence…
不要为那些倒霉的意大利人伤心哦
…let’s not cry over spilled guineas.
谁让这个爱尔兰共和军来我的酒吧的
Who let this IRA motherfucker in my bar?
开个玩笑 你老妈还好吗
Just kidding. How’s your mother?
她快不行了
She’s on her way out.
我们早晚都会到那一步的
We all are. Act accordingly.
殿下 如您所愿
Here it is, Your Highness, as ordered.
上车 我给你看点东西
Get in the car. I wanna show you something.
是什么让你蠢蠢欲动 上车你就知道了
What’s got you all hot and bothered? – Get in the car. You’ll see.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
这年头
Well, these days…
又有谁是可靠的
…who’s reliable?
他叔叔杰西就是
His Uncle Jackie was.
绝对不能相信一无所有的人
Yeah, but you can’t trust a guy acts like he’s got nothing to lose.
我是可靠的
I’m reliable.
阿诺 你是万里挑一
Arnold, you’re one in a million.
亿 我是亿里挑一
Ten. Ten million.
你老婆呢 阿诺
What about your wife, Arnold?
我以为她也是可靠的
Well, I thought she was.
她才不是
She wasrt.
她现在可靠了
Well, she got reliable.
你们就不能闭嘴吗
Don’t you people ever shut the fuck up?
又一个
Another county heard from.
一个就够多了 她是个大嘴巴
One too many. She got a big mouth.
接电♥话♥
Answer this for me, will you?
按照侦查原则 这两个人来自普罗维登斯
The principles of detection tell me these two gentlemen came from Providence.
我是波士顿警♥察♥局的 请离开我的犯罪现场
Lieutenant Risteen, Lynn PD. I’d appreciate it you get out of my crime scene.
事实上这是我的犯罪现场 你自己好好干吧
Yeah, actually, it’s my crime scene, but knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到了死尸 我想我现在有很大的精神压力
I saw a dead guy. I think I’m having posttraumatic stress.
一起吃午饭吗
Can I meet you for lunch?
好的 一会见
All right, see you then.
这案子谁负责
Who’s the lead detective?
那好办 那家伙很蠢
Good. He’s a lox.
带人去吉米·帕斯家查查 当然他和这事没关系
Get the cops to look at Jimmy Pappas for the hit. He had nothing to do with it…
他也会这么说的
…and he’ll say so.
你去查他的车 里面有一只枪 那枪注册的是普罗维登斯
Look in his car, you’ll find the gun that did it, registered, official. Providence.
行礼箱还是前面的工具箱
In the trunk or the glove compartment?
嗨 想见见死人吗
Hey, you wanna see some dead guys?
这事肯定能让艾勒文队长上晚6点新闻
Hey, this will get Captain Ellerby on the 6:00 news.
难怪你这么受宠
No wonder you get ahead.
坐吧
Have a seat, Bill.
你知道约翰·列侬吗
Do you know John Lennon?
他是林肯总统的前任
Yeah, sure, he was the president before Lincoln.
列侬说
Lennon said:
我是艺术家
“I’m an artist.
你♥他♥妈♥给我根管子 我就能吹出首曲子来
You give me a fucking tuba, I’ll get you something out of it.”
告诉你卡斯特罗先生
I tell you, Mr. Costello…
我更想从管子里挤出点钱来花花
…I’d like to squeeze some fucking money out of it.
好个伶牙俐齿
Smart-mouth.
不过太糟了
Too bad.
如果你允许我
If you’ll indulge me…
又去哪
Now what?
唱诗班排练
Choir practice.
唱诗班排练
Choir practice…
我提列侬是要告诉你
The point I’m making with John Lennon is…
人应该能从任何东西里
…a man could look at anything…
得到些他想要的
…and make something out of it.
打个比方
For instance…
看到你我就想
…I look at you and I think:
你可以为我做什么呢
What could I use you for?
把这个处理掉
Get rid of this.
法国佬
French.
把这个放到楼下去 谢谢
Put it downstairs. Here. Go ahead, thank you.
也许我们能干出点明堂来
Maybe we could work something out.
很好 把这个交给他老婆
Good. – And send this to his wife.
你问那家伙用哪只手打飞机那招够狠
It was nice the way you asked the guy which hand he jerked off with.
希望这个不会吓到她
I hope this don’t shake Rita up.
我记得她不是那么脆弱
As I remember, she ain’t that sentimental.
够快的 他已经死了
That was quick. You think he’s dead already?
我们只能用电♥话♥联络
We have to do it by phone. I won’t do it…
我身上不能带着窃听器 明白
…if I have to wear a wire. No wires. Understand?
你根本不知道这的情况 微处理器
You don’t know what this is like. – Microprocessors.
微什么 微处理器
Micro what? – Microprocessors.
可能我们20年后就会和中国开战
We’ll probably be at war with the Chinese in 20-odd years…
现在卡斯特罗在向他们出♥售♥军事技术
…and Costello is selling them military technology.
微处理器 芯片 计算机部件
Microprocessors, chips, computer parts.
要是有人提到这方面的情况
Anybody says anything about anything like that…
及时向我们报告
…you let us know.
普罗维登斯的案子是谁犯的
So who did the two guys from Providence?
吉米·帕斯
Jimmy Pappas.
吉米·帕斯怎么了
What happened to Jimmy Pappas?
他这个月比较倒霉
Jimmy had a rough month.
他在监狱犯了心脏病
Jimmy had a heart attack in jail…
然后在波士顿医院被人杀了
…and then he got himself knifed at Boston City Hospital.
我想这些报纸上应该有报道
I believe it’s been in the papers.
看来你对这个结果很满意
You seem quite happy with that result.
只是他妈的结果
It’s a fucking result.
为什么呢 这事谁会受益
Yeah, but cui bono? Who benefits?
管他呢 反正那案子是他犯的
Cui gives a shit? It’s got a frigging bow on it.
你是块当警♥察♥的料 年轻人
I think you are a cop, my son.
你的执照在哪儿 什么执照
Where’s your license? – What license?
我没见过 根本没有执照这回事
I don’t see none. There’s no such thing as a license, of course.
看来你是真欠扁了
But you, you definitely need to have fucking one.
就算我们不来扁你 也会有别人来
If you’re not being run by us, you’re being run by someone else.
也就是说你给卡斯特罗先生的地盘
That means you’re bringing undesirable elements…
带来了他不喜欢的东西
…into Mr. Costello’s area.
我他妈只是要拿烟
I was going for my fucking cigarettes!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 他是吉米·派格斯
That’s Jimmy Bags.
他要 我不知道 你到底干什么呢
He was rea… I don’t know. – What the fuck you doing?
我缺钱啊 我付给他两千
I’m in the hole, I pay him two grand.