我希望能抓到那些害死他的人
I wanna get these people who did this to him.
你想帮我吗
Would you like to help us? You wanna help catch the people…
你想帮我找到那些逼他抢劫 之后又杀了他的人吗
…who forced your son to do a robbery and then killed him?
据称如此
Allegedly.
据称如此
Allegedly.
如果他是被谋杀的 那他一定做了什么错事
If he was killed, he probably did something wrong.
不是说抢劫 那不算错
But not the robbery. That’s not wrong.
他还做了其它错事吗
He did something else wrong?
亲爱的 跟你马子打个招呼
Wave to your girlfriend, honey.
你去死吧
I mean, fuck yourself.
你记下来了吗 据称如此 还是 你去死吧
Did you get that? – “Allegedly” or “fuck yourself”?
长见识了吧 这人可真怪啊
Welcome to the neighborhood. – Different breed down here, sarge.
我要去喝杯咖啡
I need a cup of coffee.
你是上门服务吗
You making a house call?
我工作上有见过你吗
Have I seen you professionally?
不 但我知道你
No, no. No, I know who you are, though. I know.
那些在工作中开了枪的人
Guys gotta use their service revolver in the course of duty…
都得和你谈谈心 聊聊天
…and then they get to come to talk to you about their feelings and whatnot.
不 不 我真的知道 你是心理健康专家
No, no, I know how it goes. You’re a mental health professional.
对 我在这层有个预约
I have an appointment on this floor.
你一定会很开心的 这层都是些怪人
Oh, well, you’ll have fun. They’re all frigging crazy on that floor.
我还要再上一层 噢 警♥察♥啊
I’m one more up. – Oh, fancy policeman.
是啊 你是州警
Yeah, that’s right, fancy. – Are you a statie?
对 另外我现在还在上法学院
Yeah, I am. I’m actually going to law school also.
上夜校吗
Suffolk, nights?
是啊 哈佛不开夜校的 我上回查过了
Yeah, they don’t run Harvard at night, last time I checked.
你上次是什么时候查的 在我上他妈的夜校之前
Whers the last time you checked? – Before I went to fucking Suffolk.
好啦 我是马萨诸塞州州立大学毕业的 我不想开你玩笑
Okay, listen, I went to UMass. I wasrt insulting you.
我觉得你是呢 所以你得请我吃饭
Well, I thought you were. So now you gotta buy me dinner.
也许你杀个人后 我们就能正式见面了
Maybe you can shoot someone and then see me professionally.
要是能跟你吃上饭 用他妈地冰锥戳人心脏的事我都干
I’ll stab someone in the heart with a fucking ice pick if it gets me dinner with you.
不用 我是警探 我能找到你的
That’s all right. I’m a detective. I’ll find you.
我开玩笑的 这个我需要 名片有用
No, sorry. I’m just joking. I need the card. Card helps.
很高兴认识你 曼德琳
Nice to meet you, Madolyn.
你好 爸爸 我事先不知道跟踪你的事
Hi, Dad. I had no idea about the tail until I saw it.
我不能 当时还有其它同事在
No, I couldn’t. I had the other guy with me, I couldn’t…
是一辆蓝色的轿车 还有一辆白色的货车
All right, it’s a blue sedan and then a white van.
货车侧面有涂鸦 上面有声音探测系统
It’s fucked up with graffiti. And the van is the audio surveillance.
好的 祝你愉快
All right, have a nice day.
在这甩了他们
Cut him here.
再见
Bye-bye.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk-ass!
巴布 我不能再这么做了
Come on, Babu. I can’t do anymore. I cannot hold off.
别再让我空手而归 别这样 我只是想帮你
Don’t let me go back empty-handed. Don’t do this. I wanna help you.
你下周五过来 我给你钱
Come to my store next Friday. I’ll give you the money.
今天就是周五 巴布 我要跟你说多少回
This is Friday, Babu. How many times I gotta tell you?
你一直叫我巴布 我叫辛 混♥蛋♥
You keep on calling me Babu. It’s Singh, motherfucker.
我只是想帮你
I’m trying to help you.
你一直说我是你的朋友 但你连我名字都他妈不知道
You keep telling me I’m your friend. You don’t even know my fucking name.
如果我还想上星期那样回去 我就要挨揍了
I’m gonna catch a beating if I go back again like last week.
看到他了吗 看到这个人了吗 他可不想你留着钱
See this guy? You see this guy? This guy don’t want you to have the money.
要是我们再回来 他就会你打爆你的头
Because he wants to come back there and squash your head.
我这还有一个顾客 你想叫我怎么办
I have one customer sitting here. What I’m gonna do?
生意好差 你是在爱尔兰区开了这个店
Business is bad? You opened a store in an Irish neighborhood.
这些人都是狠角色 你不知道吗
These are dirty people. Don’t you know that?
我也不知道你该怎么办
Sell potatoes, I don’t know what you’re gonna do.
对不起 伙计们 你明白我的意思吗
Excuse me, gentlemen. Excuse me. Sorry. – Know what I’m saying?
你们是从普罗维登斯来的吗
You fellas come from Providence?
这没你的事
It isn’t any of your business, is it, now?
你们是不是送蛋卷的什么的
What, are you fucking delivering cannolis or something?
你在干嘛 这是我的店
Hey! You are killing my business, man!

Fuck!
这个国家大家都彼此憎恨吗
What’s wrong with this fucking country? Everybody hates everybody!
你给我滚 滚
Get out of here. Get out of here!
你也作假释工作吗 是的 我见过暴♥力♥犯罪的
Now, you also do probation work, right? – That’s right, I see violent offenders.
哦 坏人 不一定啊
Oh, bad guys. – Not necessarily.
他们有这个 却没有我想点的菜
Yeah, they got this but they don’t got duck I’orange.
你吃得还好吧
Was your meal okay?
哦 凑合 龙虾很不错
Yeah, no, the lobster was good.
这是法国餐馆 所以我有点吃惊
I just, you know, because it was a French restaurant I was surprised.
我等你先开动呢
I’m waiting for you to make your move.
我可不知道这东西会不会动 它要是动了 我会朝它开枪的
Look, I don’t know, if that thing moves, I’m gonna shoot it.
我都不知道这到底是什么
I don’t even know what it is.
每天你在办公室帮人们重新找回自我
So what’s it like having people find themselves…
那是什么感觉
…in your office all day long?
被各种情绪包围 你会不会感觉很混乱呢
Does it get messy with all those feelings flying around?
为什么 那让你很不舒服吗
Why, does that make you uncomfortable?
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no. – No?
没有 没有 我现在可不是你的病人
No, no, no. No, I’m not on your couch.
你知道弗洛伊德怎么评价爱尔兰人的吗
Well, you know what Freud said about the Irish?
当然知道
Yeah, I do.
如果你知道的话 我就会再见你
Yeah, if you actually do, I’ll see you again.
谁说我还想再见你
Who says I wanna see you again?
你不想吗
Don’t you?
你真应该看看你刚才的表情 你不想吗
You should see your face. – Don’t you?
我当然还想再见你
Course I wanna see you again.
弗洛伊德说爱尔兰人
What Freud said about the Irish is…
是唯一不受心理分♥析♥影响的人
…we’re the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis.
对 他说过 我知道
Yeah, he said that. – I know he did.
你的病人里有一堆爱尔兰警♥察♥
So you’re up shit’s creek with a client list full of mick cops.
那我就祝你好运了
I mean, opening up? Good luck to you.
为什么你要干这行
Why do you do it, then?
有些人确实好转了
Some people do get better.
不错
Fair enough.
有时我只想人们能忘掉他们自己的狗屁事 专心做好自己的工作
Sometimes I want people to forget their personal bullshit and do their jobs.
也包括那些罪犯
Including the criminals?
要是他们不工作的话 你的工作也难保了
If they don’t do their jobs, you don’t have one.
我不担心没有工作做 到时候 只要去抓那些无辜的人就好了
I’ll always have a job. I’ll just arrest innocent people.
你有麻烦了 你根本不知道我有多少麻烦
Wait. You are trouble. – You don’t know the half of it.
我现在就想逮捕你
I’ll arrest you right now.
我说话算数
My word against yours.
你猜她在婚礼上和谁跳舞呢
Then I see her dancing at the wedding with you-know-who.
我说 为什么不单独去拜访父母
I say, “Why don’t you go to Parents Without Partners?”
他说不带伴侣自己去看父母的 都是一事无成的人
He goes, “Ma, they’re all losers at the Parents Without Partners,” so…
我说 摩纳哥公主卡罗琳娜
So I say to him, “Princess Carolina of Monaco…”
斯科勒
Schuyler.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不认识
No.
你那天晚上和我朋友法国佬见过面
You met my friend Mr. French the other night.
他的真名就是法国佬吗
His real name Mr. French?
不是
No.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不是警♥察♥ 也不是在请你
I’m not the cops. I’m not asking you.
你要知道最好别惹 普罗维登斯的黑社会
You know something, they just do not stop having the Mafia in Providence.
这会给我惹不少麻烦
And this can cause me a lot of problems.
你惹的那些人
Those guys you tuned up…
和普罗维登斯黑社会有联♥系♥
…they’re connected down Providence.
接下来他们会做的
What they’re gonna do…
就是带些人回来把你杀了
…is come back with some guys and kill you.
只要你还活着 他们就不会放过你
Which, sure as you’re born, they will do.
除非我叫他们停手
Unless I stop them.
你想要我阻止他们吗
Do you want me to stop them?
这事我就不能自己解决吗
Is this something I can’t do personally?
让我手下搜一下你的身
I’m gonna have my associate search you.
要搜什么 我不会叫你搜的
No one’s searching me. Search me for what?
看你身上有没有什么违禁物品 把鞋脱了
Contra-fucking-band. Take your shoes off.
鞋子
Shoes.
我认识你♥爸♥爸
I knew your father.
你知道他已经死了吗
Yeah? Do you know he’s dead?
很抱歉 他怎么死的
Oh, sorry. How’d he go?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!