你♥他♥妈♥跑哪去了
So where the fuck were you?
老板让我回家
Well, boss told me to go home.
算了 他可能这么说了 不过你根本不在家
Whatever. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. But you werert at fucking home.
你去哪了
So where the fuck were you?
我在一家食品店 那里没信♥号♥♥
I was at the grocery store with no signal, all right?
有信♥号♥♥的时候 我才接到电♥话♥
When I got the signal, I got the call.
你想怎么样 我不是去了吗
What the fuck do you want from me? Was I there or was I not there?
比利 比利
Billy. Billy.
怎么了
Yeah?
恩
Yeah?
知道我今天想什么吗
You know what I thought today?
什么
What’s that?
今天没出现的人 就是内鬼
Who didn’t show up today is the rat.
是吗
Yeah?
所以呢 你从来没有迟到过
So? – And you never been late in your life.
我打给你的时候
When I called you…
我犯了个错误
…I made a mistake.
我给你的地址是错的
I gave you the wrong address…
但你却在正确的地址出现了
…but you showed up at the right one…
是不是
…didn’t you?
告诉我为什么这事我谁都没告诉
Tell me why I didn’t tell nobody, huh?
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
那警♥察♥是条硬汉 我们对他做的有点过分了
That cop was tough. We were excessive with the cop.
他死了
He’s dead.
我回家去了
I’m going home.
你的人不该那么做 我们俩总要死一个
Your guys should not have done that. – One of us had to die.
所以自然是他先死了
With me it tends to be the other guy.
现在昆南死了 我无从下手
But Queenan. Now I got no access.
你杀了那个知道所有信息的人 现在迪克曼也走了 别再提他了
You killed the guy who had the info. Dignam’s gone. Forget about him.
他辞职了 我他妈才不在乎迪克曼
He resigned. – I don’t give a fuck about Dignam.
他交了辞呈 弗兰克
He put in his papers, Frank.
他走了 我不知道他去哪了 迪克曼好对付 科林
He left. I don’t know where he is. – Don’t get your balls in an uproar, Collie.
那家伙一心想抓住我
That Irish pissant…
稍微放出点消息 他就会找上门来
…he’s so hot for me, we give him a whiff of my ass, he’ll crawl right in it.
把他引出来吧
Let’s give him a whiff.
我会的 别担心 我会处理的
I will. – Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你让我兴奋起来了
You’re giving me a hard-on.
你确定是因为我吗
Are you sure it’s me?
还是因为你刚才的电♥话♥
Not all that talk about whiffing and crawling up asses?
你♥他♥妈♥的说话小心点
Watch your fucking mouth.
不 是你小心点
No. You watch it.
我来帮你爽一下
Let me straighten you out.
我给你打过几次电♥话♥
I tried to call you a few times.
我知道
I know.
我不能当你朋友
Listen, I can’t be a friend to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
恩
Yeah…
我知道
…I know.
喂
Yeah.
你用死人的手♥机♥打电♥话♥给我
You called this number on a dead guy’s phone.
你是谁
Who are you?
是你啊
So it is you.
谢天谢地你没事 我们很担心你
Well, thank God you’re all right. We were very worried.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是苏利文警官
This is Sergeant Sullivan.
我现在接管昆南的部门
I’m taking over Queenars unit.
我需要和迪克曼核实一下
Let me talk to Dignam to confirm it.
迪克曼警官在离职
Staff Sergeant Dignam…
他现在很不稳定
…is on a leave of absence. He’s very upset.
我们大家都是
We’re all very upset.
你最好能过来一下
I think the best thing would be for you to come in.
我们需要你过来 你能来吗
We need you to come in. Can you come in?
我们在
We’ll meet…
警方证实昨天下午在沼泽地带
Police confirm the body of the man found dead…
发现男尸是德拉亨特
…in the Fenway marshes yesterday…
波士顿警局的卧底警员
…is that of Timothy Delahunt, an undercover policeman for…
他的尸体昨天下午在沼泽地
…the city of Boston. This was the scene yesterday…
附近的公路上被发现
…when Delahunt’s body was found in the marshes near the Fenway.
至于案件是谁人所为 作案动机为何
As for who did this or why…
还在调查之中
…that’s something police are working on right now.
真是难以置信 你有什么不能相信的
I don’t believe it. – What can’t you believe?
我他妈花了一整夜把这混♥蛋♥弄到那去
I spent all fucking night dragging the poor bastard in there.
你说他们怎么这么快就找到了
Tell me how they found him so fast.
就因为有人在3尺烂泥潭溜狗
Somebody walking a fucking dog in three feet of mud?
那他妈狗是什么狗啊
What kind of fucking size of dog is that?
肯定是只大狗
Must have been a big fucking dog, man.
我他妈花了整整一晚的时间
I spent all fucking night doing it, man.
真是丢人啊
I’m embarrassed.
我还是不信他是个警♥察♥ 我不信
I still don’t believe he was a cop. I don’t believe it.
警♥察♥们说他是警♥察♥
The cops are saying he’s a cop…
好让我认为他是警♥察♥
…so I won’t look for the cop.
你听好
Are you soft, Fitz?
我让你把尸体扔进沼泽
When I tell you to dump a body in the marsh…
那你就乖乖的把尸体扔进沼泽
…you dump him in the marsh.
而不是扔到一个每周四都会有人
Not where some guy from John Hancock goes every Thursday…
固定去那做口♥交♥的地方
…to get a fucking blowjob!
别笑了
Don’t laugh!
这他妈不是电视真人秀
This ain’t reality TV!
出发吧
Proceed.
怎么了 喂
What? – Yeah.
有人跟踪你 两部车 跟着你并没有刻意躲避
You got a tail. Two cars. Not very subtle.
从现在开始 他们不会再遮遮掩掩地了
They’re not gonna be subtle from now on. That’s what I’ve been trying to say.
那就把他们甩掉
So get rid of them.
你没必要亲自去 弗兰克
There’s no need for you to go yourself, Frank.
把他们给我甩掉
Get rid of the fucking tail!
好吧
All right.
可恶的内鬼 我发誓要对付他们
Fucking rats. It’s wearing me thin.
弗朗西斯 这个国家就是这样
Francis, it’s a nation of fucking rats.
停下 停下 叫他们停下来 不用再监视了
Stop, stop. Pull them off Costello. There’s no need to surveil him.
你说什么呢 我听卧底说卡斯特罗
What are you saying? – I got it from an undercover.
已经知道自己被跟踪了 那我们就交给卧底好了
He knows he’s being followed. So let the UC take him in.
什么卧底 昆南的那个卧底
Undercover? – Queenars guy.
他得知昆南的死讯后给我打了电♥话♥ 他现在和我联♥系♥
He called when he found out Queenan died. I’m running him.
和你 你得把他交给我 我可以告诉你卡斯特罗要去哪
You give him to me. – No, I can give you Costello’s destination.
你知道他要去哪 是的 我还知道他要做什么
You know where he’s going? – Yes. And what he’s doing.
停止跟踪 叫大家随时待命
Get rid of the tail, get Special Ops on standby.
我们今晚就跟这个混♥蛋♥做个了结 我们行动吧
We’ll take this prick tonight. – Let’s go. Now.
所有人员撤回 所有人员撤回
All units fall back. All units fall back.
好了 在他设菲尔德的私人仓库里
It’s the warehouse he owns over on Sheffield.
那一定有集装箱或是卡车什么的 走 走
He’s gotta have a container or a truck or something there. Go.
装车
Load it.
弗兰克 你怎么知道没人跟踪我们
Frank, how do you know you don’t have a tail, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才在车里没听到吗
Were you not in the fucking car?
万一他们换了别的车跟踪我们呢
Yeah, what if they took one off and they put another one on?
装车
Load.
快来
Go, go!
你等什么呢
Come on, what are you waiting for?
弗兰克让我去查一下后面 你先走
Frank wants me to check the back. You go ahead.
看着你身后 我们走
Watch your fucking back. – Move out! Go on!
妈的
Cocksuckers.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucking shit!
操
Motherfucking…!
快增援
Back the fuck up!
我他妈的中弹了
They fucking shot me.
蹲低
Get down!
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, fucking bastards!
妈的
Fuck it.
怎么回事
How the fuck did this happen?
你是联邦调查局线人
You’re an FBI informant?