‎世界纪录是重点 ‎没错 这对我来说非常重要
A world record, that’s the main point. So, I mean, it’s super important for me.
‎很显然 ‎阿莱西娅是冲着世界纪录去的
It was clear that Alessia was after the world record.
‎因此她会尝试突破自己的极限
So she was going to push her limits.
‎不幸的是 阿莱西娅害怕黑暗
Unfortunately, Alessia had a problem with the dark.
‎而在蓝洞深度挑战赛中 ‎这个坍塌的洞穴正是其独特之处
And Vertical Blue is unique in that it’s this collapsed cave.
‎就像进入太空一样
It’s like going into space.
‎她在回来的路上了
She’s on her way back.
‎史蒂芬·基南是深处主安全潜水员
We’ve got Stephen Keenan, who’s our deep primary safety,
‎他会去接她
and he’s going to meet her.
‎(阿莱西娅六次尝试的第一次)
‎好样的 阿莱西娅
Well done, Alexia.
‎-呼吸 ‎-呼吸
Breathe. – Breathe.
‎呼吸
Breathe, breathe, breathe. – Breathe. Breathe.
‎呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
‎我没事
I’m okay.
‎我没事
I’m okay.
‎评委们正在讨论
The judges are conferring.
‎抱歉 阿莱西娅 红牌
I’m sorry, Alessia, red card.
‎(阿莱西娅的第二次尝试)
‎呼吸
Breathe.
‎抓住她 让她浮在水面上
Grab her. Keep her up.
‎扶住她 支撑她
Support her. Just support her.
‎扶住她的头
Just support her head.
‎(阿莱西娅的第三次下潜)
‎呼吸
Breathe.
‎扶着她 谁帮我扶着她
Somebody hold her.
‎帮我扶住她 抬头
Hold her for me. Up.
‎抬头 你还好吗?
Up. You okay?
‎来吧 扶住她
Come on. Hold her.
‎(阿莱西娅的第四次下潜)
‎她真的在挑战自己的极限
She was really pushing hard,
‎丧失意识了好几次
experiencing blackouts several times.
‎很多自♥由♥潜水员不喜欢她的做法
A lot of free divers were not approving her way.
‎我在检查阿莱西娅 ‎有没有可能出现肺挤压伤
I’m checking Alessia for potential lung squeeze.
‎于是我问她:“你有咳血吗?”
So I did ask her, “Are you coughing up any blood?”
‎她说没有
And, um… and she said no.
‎然后…
And, um…
‎老实说 我不相信她
And, in all honesty, I kinda… I didn’t believe her.
‎听着
Listen.
‎你不能再这么做了
You can’t do that again.
‎在这里不行
Not here.
‎我希望你能成功
I want you to succeed.
‎因此我希望你能好好计划一下
That is why I want you to plan.
‎你必须要悠着点
You– you gotta quell the horses.
‎我们和她说 这一两天都不能潜水
We told her she couldn’t dive for a day or two.
‎她很生气 于是跑去游泳穿越海湾
She gets mad, and she goes and swims across the bay.
‎因为她刚刚丧失过意识
And being that she just blacked out,
‎我们不希望她 ‎在离得很远的地方再出事
we don’t want her to have an issue, you know, a mile away.
‎阿莱西娅!
Alessia!
‎因为这样的行为 ‎没人愿意和她交朋友
She didn’t win too many friends with that behavior.
‎有些人认为她这样是…
Some people saw it as…
‎不正确的反应
yeah, the wrong kind of reaction.
‎阿莱西娅脾气很大 ‎而且一下子就能看出来
Alessia had a very high temper, and, boy, you knew it.
‎你究竟在生什么气 ‎
Why the hell are you getting angry?
你只是开局不利而已 冷静点
You had a bad start. Chill out.
‎有些搅局的人
There were hecklers
‎说她看起来太瘦弱 ‎根本不可能征服那么深的深度
who said she didn’t look like she could muscle up these depths.
‎那些网络喷子骂她骂得很凶
The Internet trolls were robust in their criticism.
‎大家好 我拍这个视频
Hello. I’m making this video
‎是想让关心我的人放心 我没事
to reassure everyone who cares about me that I’m fine.
‎也是为了反驳Facebook上说 ‎我在20米深处就丧失意识的谣言
And to disprove the rumors on Facebook that I passed out at 20 meters.
‎我没有肺挤压伤的问题
I had no problems with a lung squeeze.
‎那次潜水总体而言 ‎挺顺利的 希望你们不要传播谣言
The dive overall went well, and I ask you not to write lies.
‎让头部保持在自然位置 不要超伸
Keep the head in a neutral position, not letting it hyperextend.
‎舌头、液体和体液可能会滑入喉咙
The tongue and liquids and fluids can go down into the larynx
‎导致更严重的痉挛
and cause more of a spasm.
‎我们每天早上都会开会 ‎讨论每个潜水员的表现
We would have a meeting every morning to go over every single diver.
‎她丧失意识了一会儿 ‎但她什么都不记得
She was out for a while but remembered nothing.
‎她说自己就出水了 就这样 好吧?
She just said she came up and there she was. Okay?
‎史蒂芬特别擅长 ‎了解哪些人可能有危险
Stephen was so good at knowing the ones that could be in danger.
‎他会研究这些人 知道他们的弱点
He studied them, and he knew their weaknesses.
‎他会说:“我们得留心这个人”
He would say, “We gotta watch out for this one.”
‎每次都被他说中了
And he was dead-on every time.
‎甚至有点诡异了
Kind of freakishly so.
‎阿莱西娅把史蒂芬彻底搞疯了
With Alessia, it was driving Stephen absolutely crazy,
‎因为他能看到 ‎她做错的每一个小地方
because he was seeing all of these little things that she was doing wrong,
‎很可能就是导致她丧失意识的原因
and that it was probably contributing to her blackouts.
‎因此 他开始 ‎在比赛休息时间训练阿莱西娅
And so he started training with Alessia during the competition break.
‎(阿莱西娅 ‎接受史蒂芬训练的第一天)
‎(阿莱西娅 ‎接受史蒂芬训练的第二天)
‎呼吸
Breathe.
‎呼吸
Breathe.
‎(阿莱西娅 ‎接受史蒂芬训练的第三天)
‎-你没事吧? ‎-我没事
Are you okay? – I am okay.
太好了
Yes!
‎我一下子就很信任他
He inspired trust straightaway.
‎我在他身上看到 ‎他是唯一能训练我的人
I saw in him the only one who could coach me.
‎你还好吧?
Are you okay?
‎最让我印象深刻的是他的眼睛
The thing that struck me most were his eyes.
‎湛蓝色的 太蓝了 就像大海一样
They were blue, so blue, like the sea.
‎他的凝视就已经足够了
His gaze was enough.
‎在下潜之前 我们会互相望着彼此
Before diving, we would look at each other.
‎这就会给我力量
And this gave me strength.
‎感觉到他的存在 ‎让我在黑暗中也有了安全感
Feeling his presence made you feel safe in the darkness.
‎我们看到了潜水运动员
We see a special relationship
和安全潜水员之间的特殊关系
between the safety diver and the athlete.
‎举个例子 每次深潜时 ‎阿莱西娅都会问起你
For example, Alessia asks about you in every deep dive she does.
‎是的 这确实非常重要
It’s massively important, because
‎自♥由♥潜是非常考验心理的一项运动
um… free diving is a very psychological sport.
‎明白吗?每次潜水 ‎都会受很多细小的方面影响
Okay? There’s many little facets that can affect a dive.
‎如果有人在潜水时想要更多的安全感
And if somebody, when diving, wants to feel secure,
‎他们会很乐意和那些 ‎与自己熟悉的人一起潜水
they’re very happy if they’re diving with someone they’re familiar with,
‎同时明白安全潜水员与他们非常熟悉
and they know that the safety diver is familiar with them.
‎熟悉他们潜水的方式 ‎他们的速度 还有他们的习惯
How they dive. The speed they go at. The habits they might have.
‎我们知道他们需要注意的事
Things to look out for that we know.
‎有些关系已经超越了自♥由♥潜水
There was a relationship that went beyond free diving.
‎和某些人在一起时 会有这种默契
With some people, you have an understanding.
‎不需要语言 也不需要时间磨合
You don’t need words or time.
‎我就看到了这种关系
I saw this connection.
‎你第一次做的时候就是这样 ‎然后你开始这样大喊:“不…”
The first thing you did– And then you went, like, “No…”
‎好的
Okay.
‎我的天啊
Oh my God.
还好吗?
Yes?
‎(比赛的最后一周)
‎(阿莱西娅想要挑战世界纪录 ‎她只剩两次潜水机会)
‎你想要打破世界纪录 ‎最大的竞争对手是日本选手
Your biggest opponents for breaking the record are the Japanese.
‎你怕他们吗?
Do you fear them?
‎我当然害怕日本选手
I certainly fear my Japanese opponents.
‎100米是一个很大的数字
One hundred meters. It was a big number.
‎是日本的记录
A Japanese record.
‎我很紧张
And I was nervous.
‎史蒂芬走过来 ‎非常认真地抓住了我的肩膀
And Stephen came and he grabbed me by the shoulders in a very serious way.
‎我记得他和我说:“没事的 有我在”
I remember him saying, “It’s going to be okay. I’ve got you.”
‎第二安全潜水员
Second safety.
‎现在两名安全潜水员都已下潜
She’s with both the safeties now.
‎她开始放慢了速度
She’s slowing down a bit. – She’s slowing down a little.
‎(花子想要尝试成为继纳塔利娅后 ‎第一位完成100米潜水的女运动员)
‎她出水了
Here she comes.
完成
Got it.
‎没事…我没事
Okay… – I’m okay.
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah!
‎评委亮出了…白牌!
And the judges say… white card!
‎来自日本的广濑花子
Hanako Hirose of Japan,
‎第一位继纳塔利娅之后 ‎在正式比赛中成功下潜100米的女性
first female after Natalia to make 100 meters in competition.
‎这是一场伟大的胜利!
This is a huge dive!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!