Because if it can happen to Natalia, the greatest ever,
‎那任何人在任何时候都可能出事
it can happen to anybody at any time.
‎在纳塔利娅出事后
After Natalia’s accident,
‎我开始意识到 ‎自♥由♥潜水可能比我想象的更危险
I began to realize that it could be dangerous.
‎我越潜越深
I was going deeper and deeper.
‎很黑 深不见底 ‎感觉自己有点被困住了
It’s black. It’s dark. You feel locked inside.
‎能看到根本不存在的东西
You can see things that don’t exist.
‎我太害怕了
I was too scared.
‎我想要回头 游回水面
I wanted to turn around and go back.
‎我觉得没有安全感
I didn’t feel safe.
‎史蒂芬有了一个想法
Stephen had an idea
‎他可以利用自己 ‎作为安全潜水员的经验
that he could use his own experience as a safety diver
‎开办自♥由♥潜中心
to open this center for free diving.
‎史蒂芬和朋友们存了些钱
Stephen and his friends saved some money.
‎在达哈卜的海滨开了家店
They built a premises on the seafront in Dahab.
‎我就站在我自己的自♥由♥潜水商店门前
Here, uh… in front of my free diving shop.
‎(达哈卜自♥由♥潜水者 潜水中心)
‎这就是我工作的地方
This is where I’m working.
‎他很自豪地告诉我这些
He was very proud to tell me
‎他在事业上终于取得了成功
he was finally making a success of his business,
‎追寻他自己的梦想
following his dream.
‎我真心为他感到骄傲
I was so proud of him.
‎他终于找到了自己的使命
He finally had this purpose.
‎嘿 史蒂芬 嗨!
Hey, Steve. Hi!
‎你好啊
Hello, hello!
‎达哈卜自♥由♥潜水者 ‎今天真是个放松而美好夜晚
It’s a nice, chilled evening in Dahab free divers.
‎我第一次见到他时很害怕
When I first met him, I was super intimidated.
‎(莉莉·克莱斯皮 自♥由♥潜水员)
‎作为安全潜水员 他名声在外
He had this massive reputation as the best safety diver.
‎我听说过他勇救阿列克谢的故事
I heard about the famous rescue he did for Alexey.
‎我想找个地方教自♥由♥潜水
I was looking for a place to teach free diving.
‎他们问我想不想加入 ‎我说:“当然可以啊”
They asked if I wanted to join the team. I said, “Yes, sure.”
‎我负责公♥司♥的社交媒体
I was in charge of social media.
‎史蒂芬不是那种 ‎会主动吸引他人关注的人
And Steve’s not the type to put himself in the limelight.
‎但对我来说 这显而易见
But for me, it was obvious.
‎“史蒂芬 拜托 ‎你在自♥由♥潜水界是个大名人”
“Steve, come on! Like, you’re super famous in the community.”
‎“你必须要开始宣传你自己”
“You have to start promoting yourself.”
‎(史蒂芬·基南领衔教授自♥由♥潜水)
‎(史蒂芬·基南教授AIDA教练课程)
‎因为史蒂芬认识很多自♥由♥潜水员
Because Stephen knew all the free divers,
‎他们请了很多重磅嘉宾教授课程
they were able to invite all these big names,
‎比如阿列克谢·莫尔查诺夫
like Alexey Molchanov, to give workshops.
‎这就吸引了很多自♥由♥潜水者
And this attracted a lot of free divers.
‎这个学校变得非常出名
The school became super famous.
‎对你来说 成功的人生意味着什么?
For you, what is success in life?
‎我认为成功 ‎就是实现你的抱负、目标和梦想
I suppose success is fulfilling your aspirations, goals, dreams.
‎我目前在埃及生活 ‎经营着一家自♥由♥潜中心
I’m currently living in Egypt, where I run a free diving center.
‎我觉得在这方面 ‎我很幸福 我喜欢我的工作
I guess I’m happy in that respect. I like what I do.
‎但我人生的其他方面不算成功
Other parts of my life are not so successful, I guess.
‎很可惜 我已经38岁了 还没有孩子
Unfortunately, I’m a 38-year-old man, and I don’t have any kids.
‎我觉得人们会说 ‎这是我还没有成功的方面
I suppose that’s, people say, something that I haven’t quite fulfilled.
‎他在达哈卜也谈过一些恋爱
He had some relationships in Dahab, but, uh,
‎但都没有修成正果
nothing that lasted.
‎他想要爱上一个人
He would’ve liked to, like, fall in love
拥有长♥期♥关系并‎养育儿女
and have a long-term relationship and kids.
‎他内心有一部分感觉缺失了这一面
Part of him was missing that side.
‎他需要认识一个非常特别的人
He needed to meet a super special person.
‎非常感谢你抽出时间和我聊天
Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me,
‎与节目的听众们分享
and for all the listeners of the show too.
‎谢谢 很荣幸能参与节目
Thank you. It’s a major pleasure.
‎你会不会觉得为了打破纪录
Do you think you push too hard sometimes
‎你有时候会逼自己逼得太狠?
in search of records?
‎我想在较年轻的运动员中 ‎这是更加普遍的情况
I guess that’s, uh, maybe more typical of younger athletes.
‎是啊 也许吧 没错
Yeah, maybe, sure.
‎我们根本不知道 ‎她一直想要打破世界纪录
We had no idea she was after the world record.
‎她不喜欢让我们担心 ‎所以就不告诉我们
She doesn’t like to worry us, so she wouldn’t tell us.
‎接下来的几个月你想取得什么成就?
What would you like to accomplish in the next few months?
‎我想下潜得更深一些
I would like to go deeper.
‎我想挑战世界纪录
I would like to do the world record.
‎那是我的目标
That’s my goal.
‎你的下一场比赛是什么?
When is your next competition?
‎蓝洞深度挑战赛
Vertical Blue.
‎(2017蓝洞深度挑战赛)
‎欢迎来到巴哈马的蓝洞深度挑战赛
Welcome to Vertical Blue in the Bahamas.
‎我们有全球各地共42名参赛选手
We have 42 competitors from all around the globe
‎他们共宣布了十个不同的世界纪录
who are announcing ten different national records.
‎蓝洞深度挑战赛 ‎就像是自♥由♥潜水界的温布尔登
Vertical Blue is like the Wimbledon of free diving.
‎今天会是美好的一天 ‎将要进行很多次非常棒的潜水
It’s gonna be a beautiful day. Lot of great dives going on today.
‎只有最优秀的运动员才会获得邀请
Only the best of the best are invited.
‎阿莱西娅·泽奇尼 我来自意大利
Alessia Zecchini, and I’m from Italy.
‎在比赛中
Within the competition,
‎配备了出色的医护团队和安全团队
there is an exceptional team of medics and safeties.
‎史蒂芬 想介绍一下安全团队吗?
Stephen, want to introduce the safety team?
‎我想确保安全团队 ‎和运动员之间保持良好的互动关系
I wanna make sure there’s a good dynamic between the safety team and athletes.
‎这是至关重要的
That’s vitally important to me.
‎史蒂芬 ‎是蓝洞深度挑战赛的安全负责人
Stephen was working as a chief of safety in Vertical Blue.
‎负责全世界 ‎最大规模的
Being responsible for the overall safety of this,
自♥由♥潜比赛全方位的安全
like, one of the biggest free diving events in the world.
‎每次潜水 ‎都会配备两名安全潜水员 一深一浅
There will be two safeties always to meet you, a deep and shallow.
‎深处潜水员
The deep will meet you
‎会在20米至40米的深度等待 ‎取决于该次自♥由♥潜水的深度
between anywhere from 20 to 40 meters, depending on the dive.
‎蓝洞深度挑战赛非常重视安全
We take safety very seriously at Vertical Blue.
‎这个赛事唯一的一次致命事故
One of the only incidents,
‎(威廉·特鲁布里奇 ‎蓝洞深度挑战赛创始人)
fatal incidents that’s happened in competition,
‎就发生在一名 ‎叫尼克·梅沃利的美国运动员身上
was a death here of an American athlete, Nick Mevoli.
‎潜水永远不要想当然
Never take a dive for granted.
‎你不知道哪一次潜水就会是最后一次
You don’t know what…
‎(尼克·梅沃利 自♥由♥潜水员)
you don’t know what dive is gonna be your last.
‎尼克很久以来 ‎一直都会把自己逼得太紧
Nick had a long history of pushing a little bit too hard.
‎直到出了大问题
And things catastrophically went wrong.
‎尼克遭受了肺挤压伤
Nick had a lung squeeze.
‎受了肺挤压伤后
With the lung squeeze,
‎肺里的血管会破裂
the blood vessels inside your lungs can burst
‎血液会进入肺部充满空气的部分
and leak blood into your air spaces.
‎肺内部组织会撕裂
We’re talking about tissue that is torn
‎再结痂
and then scarred.
‎如果持续地让自己受伤 会积累起来
If you are consistently injuring yourself, it’s cumulative.
‎最后 就导致尼克 ‎出现了非常严重的肺挤压伤
And ultimately, that led to Nick getting a very bad squeeze.
‎我们没法把他救回来
And we… we couldn’t save him.
‎当然 我们也请医护人员 ‎来给大家加油鼓劲
Of course, we have our medics who will be giving a pep talk as well.
‎好的 我速战速决
Okay, I’ll keep this pretty quick.
‎如果我们认为某个人可能有生命危险
If we think someone might be in danger, we have the authority
‎我们有资格 ‎告知某位潜水员不得继续潜水
to tell a diver that they cannot dive any longer.
‎我总是对他们说:“你回家去吧”
I always say to them, “I want you to go home.”
‎“我希望你能上飞机 ‎回家去和家人团聚”
“To be able to get on that plane and go home to your family.”
‎第二 我也不希望他们到40岁时
And secondly, I don’t ever want them to be
‎就得靠吸氧才能活下去
that diver that’s on oxygen at the age of 40
‎只是因为他们把自己的肺搞坏了
because they’ve messed up their lungs so terribly.
‎在比赛中 我们需要取一块
In competition, we have to retrieve a tag
‎连接在目标深度底板上的标牌
attached to the bottom plate at target depth as a proof.
‎她正在取出她的标牌
She’s reaching for her tag.
‎白牌代表着百分之百有效的成绩
A white card is a 100% valid performance.
‎-耶! ‎-太好了!
Yeah! – Yes!
‎只要有人帮助了你 ‎或者是你失去了控制
As soon as somebody helps you, or you lose control,
‎即使是在水面上 ‎那都意味着本次成绩作废
even on the surface, that’s disqualification.
‎这就是红牌
It’s a red card.
‎在为期两周多的比赛中 ‎每位运动员都有六次尝试机会
Over two weeks of competition, the athletes get six attempts each.
‎很简单
It’s very simple.
‎潜水深度最深的人获胜
The deepest dive wins.
‎…来见你
…is coming to meet you.
‎好的
Okay.
‎我想做很多事
I want to do so much
‎是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!