We’re completely alone.
‎图卜卡勒峰
Jebel Toubkal.
‎位于北非的绝美山峰
Nice mountain in North Africa.
‎史蒂芬一生都在寻找某样东西
Stephen was searching for something all of his life.
‎我做到了
I did it!
‎他找到了他爱的东西
He had found something he loved
‎也找到了与他分享梦想的人
and somebody who shared his dream.
‎阿莱西娅与大海
Alessia and the sea.
‎那就是他需要的一切
They were all he needed.
‎他永远都会和我在一起
He will always be with me.
‎我记得他的眼睛…
I remember his eyes…
‎试着记住他告诉我的话
and try to remember all the things he’d tell me.
‎好好活着 快乐下去
To live, to be happy.
‎相信我自己
To believe in myself.
‎尽全力享受人生!
Enjoy yourself to the max!
‎好吗?亲一个
Okay? Kiss.
‎我试着记住他的拥抱
I try and remember his hugs.
‎是他让我懂得了 ‎拥抱别人究竟意味着什么
He’s the person who made me realize what it really means to hug someone.
‎从拥抱中 你能明白他有多关心你
From the hug, you’d understand how deeply he cared about you
‎以及你们能一起分享的所有感受
and all the feelings you could share together.
‎他为了阿莱西娅
He gave his life
‎牺牲了自己
for Alessia.
‎这种伤痛是不会消散的
A pain like this stays with you.
‎你努力负重前行
You go on.
‎但那个伤口永远敞开着 无法愈合
But that wound is there, and it won’t heal.
‎他永远都在我心里
He will always be in my heart.
‎他会永远和我在一起
He’s going to be with me forever,
‎因为我这一辈子都想要他和我在一起
because I want him to stay with me for the rest of my life.
‎(为了纪念史蒂芬 ‎人们创设了“基南”奖)
‎(以表彰那些在工作中 ‎展现出杰出奉献精神的安全潜水员)
‎(史蒂芬死后 阿莱西娅 ‎已在泳池和海上创下23个世界纪录)
‎(每一项记录她都献给了史蒂芬)
‎(以此悼念史蒂芬·基南 ‎纳塔利娅·莫尔查诺娃)
‎(尼克·梅沃利 ‎卡拉`汉森、木下纱佑里)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!