能尝到声音
You’ve gotta be able to taste the sounds.
求求你 我有心脏病
I have a heart condition.
影评也会有心脏吗
A critic with a heart.
笑死人了
That’s a laugh.
你喜欢我的电影吗
Do you like my films?
什么
What?
-我问你喜不喜欢我的电影 -你是什么人
-I said, do you like my films? -Who are you?
-你认识我 -我不认识
-You know who I am. -I don’t. I don’t know you.
老天啊
God…
你算哪门的影评
…what kind of a film critic are you?
“死鬼阴影”
Shadows of the Dead!
“无鬼的地狱”
Hell Without the Devil!
“恶夜怪客”
Night of the Slasher!
彼 特史旺
Peter Swan.
很聪明 亲爱的
Brilliant, love.
你觉得我的电影怎样
What do you think of my films?
说出你的真心评语
Give me your honest opinion.
我很喜欢
I like them.
骗人
Liar!
入口大概通达落地窗门
The entrance is through the sliding glass door.
死者未受强♥奸♥ 昨晚遇害
She wasn’t sexually assaulted. Killed sometime last night.
今晚被女佣发现 你认得她吗
Maid found her this morning. Do you recognize her?
不认得
No.
茉莉费雪 名影评家
Molly Fisher. Famous movie critic.
排名一到十 十最好
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best…
死者算是第八名
…I’d have to rate this one an 8.
哈利 现场检到的
Harry, we found this.
谢谢
Thanks.
赌彩黑名单
Dead Pool.
茉莉费雪也列入 史旺的黑名单
Molly Fisher’s also on Peter Swan’s list.
天啊 快生了
Oh, God, it’s coming!
以上是史旺的影片片段
Those are just some of the highlights of Peter Swan’s films.
名单的字体和发给 新闻界的一样
The typeface is the same as those sent to the papers and TV stations.
邻居昨晚看见一名男子 潜入茉莉的公♥寓♥
And the neighbor saw a man exiting Molly Fishers condo last night.
三十多岁 穿黑夹克
Mid-30’s, wearing a black jacket.
我要立刻拘禁史旺
I want Swan in custody now.
感觉上不妥
It doesn’t feel right.
感觉上不妥
Doesn’t feel right?
上榜的名人都打电♥话♥来
Every celebrity on this list called in the last couple days.
他们拜托警方保护
They’re all screaming for police protection.
他们不明白警方人力不足 无法全天候保护
We don’t have the manpower to be 24-hour babysitters.
阿克曼诉苦这案子 毁了警♥察♥形象
Ackerman is whining about the negative publicity this case is giving us.
提醒你 你的大名也上榜
And your name is on this list too, Callahan.
我直觉史旺涉嫌重大
My gut feeling tells me Swan is the best suspect we have…
快去逮捕他
…so get his butt in here!
唐利
Donnelly.
什么
What?
卡拉汉 你的电♥话♥
It’s for you, Callahan.
好 我们马上过去
We’ll be right there.
慢着 干什么 上哪去
Wait a minute. Where are you going?
办案 好像逮到凶手
To do my job. I think we’ve got our man.
通通退后
You all stay back.
都退后
Everyone.
我要引爆了
I’m gonna go up.
记者在哪
Where’s the news crew?
叫他们来
You better get them here.
马上来
I mean it. Now!
怎么了
What’s up?
他叫盖斯威勒
Names Gus Wheeler.
打到局里宣称是 赌彩黑名单杀手要自首
He says he’s the Dead Pool Killer.
赶到时他就这副德性
We found him like this.
他全身倒汽油 威胁有人逼近就引火自焚
He’s soaked in gas and threatening to set himself on fire.
怎么不喷水
Why not hose him down?
他说看到消防人员 或浇花水管就自焚
He says if he sees a fireman or even a garden hose, he’ll torch himself.
-他想怎样 -上电视
-What’s he want? -To be on television.
要摄影师和记者采访他
He wants a cameraman and a reporter.
还不简单 我们俩去充当
Al and I will just pose as-
他要熟面孔
It has to be someone he recognizes.
退后 离我远点
Stay back. Stay back from me.
我要起来了 听到了吗
It’s gonna go up. You hear me?
-你还好吧 -不太好
-You all right? -Not really.
站住 够近了
Stop right there! That’s far enough.
威勒先生 我是史曼莎华克
I’m Samantha Walker from-
-我认识你 -你想怎么样
-I know who you are! -What do you want?
摄影机开了没
Is that camera on?
开了
Yeah.
想知道我的用意吗
You want to know why I’m doing this?
-因为没人关心 -我们关心
-Because nobody cares. -We care, Mr. Whee-
从没人真正注意到我
No! Nobody ever paid any attention to me before.
只有做动作引人注意
In order to get attention, you gotta do something.
我真的有动作 这次要有大动作
Well, I’m really gonna do something this time!
强尼史奎斯和茉莉费雪
Did you have anything to do with the deaths…
是你杀的吗
…of Johnny Squares and Molly Fisher?
不是 你安静听我说
No, I just said that so you’d listen!
我要大家看到这场面
I want everyone to see this!
记住我
I want everyone to remember me!
记住我所做的事
And to remember what I did here!
完了 哈利 他要自焚了
Oh, Jesus, Harry, he’s really gonna do it.
你说得对 我要引火自焚
That’s right, lady. I’m really gonna set myself on fire.
将要上电视
And it’s gonna be on the news…
让大家认识我
…and then finally everybody will know about me.
认识我叫盖斯威勒
About me! Gus Wheeler!
没人想看到你死
No one’s gonna see you die.
-什么 -没人想看到你死
-What? -I said, no one’s gonna see you die.
除非我们停止拍摄
Not if we stop filming.
你尽情诉说你的故事
You can talk to me and tell me your story…
我们不想拍你的自杀镜头
…but we won’t film your suicide.
你做什么
What are you doing?
继续拍摄我
Turn the camera back on! We’re not gonna film it!
-我们不拍了 -她说得对
-We’re not. -She’s right.
你要烤乳猪我们将就着吃
You can set yourself on fire and we’ll roast marshmallows.
不过你上不了夜间新闻
But you won’t be on News at 11.
你们破坏一桩好事
You’re ruining everything.
火把给我
Give me the flare.
你上够镜头了
You’ve got plenty of coverage.
是吗
You think so?
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
哈利 你还好吧
Harry, you okay?
-有没有受伤 -没有
-You hurt? -No, I’m fine.
把格尼带到这里 快
Get that gurney over here, quick!
-还好吧 -天呀 哈利
-You all right? -Oh, God, Harry.
这个人引火自焚
This man sets himself on fire.
-是我的错 -这是意外
-And it’s my fault. -It was an accident.
如果我们继续拍摄
Maybe if we’d have kept filming.
正合他的心意
That’s exactly what he wanted.
你很有勇气 换成别人早当成独家新闻
What you did took guts. Most people would have gone for the exclusive.
第三卷 乔治
Reel three, George.
等一下
Just a moment.
干什么 你们为何要来骚扰我
What is this? Why the fuck are you harassing me?
我说过费雪遇害当晚
I was at a party when Fisher was killed.
我参加派对直到两点 我有人证
I was there until 2, and I have witnesses.
我们知道 查过了
We know that. We checked.
有人想嫁祸给你 让警方误认你是凶手
Somebody’s trying to make us think that you killed Squares and Fisher.
-知道谁有嫌疑吗 -开玩笑 谁都有可能
-Any idea who it is? -Are you kidding? It could be anyone.
他们都恨我 我的旧经纪人
They all hate me. My former agent.
上一部电影的制片 我的员工 影迷
My producers, my crew. The public.
嫉妒心使然 他们因此想毁了我
They envy my talent so much they wish to destroy it.
你不相信我 你问我的秘书
You don’t believe me? Talk to my secretary.
我收到无数的警告 死亡威胁信
She’ll show you the letters I get. Warnings, death threats…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!