对
Yes.
我是新闻系毕业毫无经验
But I had absolutely no experience, just my bachelors in journalism.
反正能磨练经验 就做了
But it was a way in, so I grabbed it.
我不光是对镜头傻笑念稿
But I didn’t just smile at the camera and read copy.
电台的大小时我都插手
I did anything and everything at this station.
体育 新闻 重大新闻 气象
Sports, news, hard news, weather.
我制♥作♥三部纪录片
I produced documentaries.
我爱旧金山
I love San Francisco.
不过干记者不好混
But it isn’t easy.
重要城市 重大新闻
Big city, big news.
我要再次证明自己的能力
I had to prove myself all over again.
成功了吗
Have you succeeded?
有一点
Somewhat.
不过还差你一截
Apparently not with you.
我不该在用餐时吐苦水
I shouldn’t complain. At least you stayed for dinner this time.
我还是想制♥作♥你的专访
I’d still love to do your story.
不必了
No, thanks.
你误会我的用意
You’re wrong about me, Callahan, and what I want to do.
希望我能令你信服
I wish I could convince you.
-我告诉你 -什么
-I’ll tell you what. -What?
我再考虑一下
Let’s think of it.
够意思
Sounds fair.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实如此 管你怎么说
It’s the truth, I don’t care what you say.
卡拉汉
Hey, Callahan.
-你是卡拉汉 -我就是
-You’re Callahan, aren’t you? -That’s right.
有何指教
What can I do for you?
是你送詹尼洛坐牢对不对
You’re the cop who put Janero away.
我只是想请你签名
All I want is your autograph.
能否握个手
Can I shake your hand?
我是想向你致谢
I’d just like to thank you.
把垃圾詹尼洛处理掉
It’s about time somebody did something about Janero.
签个名留念
Could you sign it to Chester Docksteder? That’s me.
-我请你喝酒如何 -改天再说
-Let me buy you a drink. -Some other time.
有你这种警♥察♥就天下太平
We need more cops like you. That’s what we need.
签到名了 我要换件内♥裤♥
I gotta change my shorts.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
这是你的十五分钟
This is your 15 minutes, Callahan.
什么意思
What?
安迪华霍说 每个人都有成名的15分 你的时间到了
Andy Warhol said everybodys famous for 15 minutes. Well, this is it.
好极了
Swell.
你第一次签名
Was it your first autograph?
对
Yeah.
希望是最后一次
And I hope my last.
告诉你一件事
You know something?
卢詹尼洛真是恨透你了
I don’t think Lou Janero likes you very much.
她没事 只是受了惊吓
She’s okay. Just a little shaken up.
你还好吧
How’re you doing, girl?
你拿再多薪水都不够
Whatever they’re paying you, Harry, it couldn’t be enough.
我的同业
My colleagues.
对
Yeah.
我不想上新闻
I don’t want to be the news.
我送你走
Let’s get you out of here.
你确定要看他
You sure you want to see this guy?
确定
Yeah.
这是你的
Here’s your animal.
希克斯
Hicks.
你想怎样
What the fuck do you want?
买♥♥烟请你
I brought you some cigarettes.
有什么代价
And what would I have to do for you?
不用 只要照我指示站着
Nothing. Just stand where I tell you.
就站这
Stay right here.
第五间
Fifth cell down.
这间监狱的缺点是闲人多
That’s the trouble with this prison. They let anybody in.
我不希望你派人杀我
I don’t like scum like you trying to kill me.
似乎赌彩黑名单的事 令你不安
Sounds to me like this Dead Pool thing is making you a little paranoid.
我有听到消息
Oh, yeah. I heard about it.
好消息传的快
Good news travels fast.
新闻界的英雄人物
Big fucking media hero.
今日英雄明日狗熊
Hero today and gone tomorrow.
打发走你的杀手听到了没
Call off your guns.
我不懂你的话
What are you talking about?
你的问题是时间太多了
Your trouble is, you have too much time on your hands.
你需要一份工作
What you need is a job.
-什么东西 -工作
-A what? -A job.
我给你一份邮差工作
I’m gonna give you a job being a postman, understand?
负责把信送出去
It’ll be your job to see the mail gets through.
看到那名杀手了没
See that gorilla down there?
他是屠夫希克斯 杀死三个人 知道方法吗
That’s Butcher Hicks, and he’s killed three men. You know how?
他用牙齿撕裂他们 尸骨无存
He tore them apart with his teeth. Never found all the pieces.
他实在太偏食了
He has an unhealthy appetite.
又怎么样
So what?
他是我的新笔友
So Hicks there is my new pen pal.
我每周写信给他
I’ll write him once a week…
描述他那病重母亲的病情
…about how I’m looking in on his sick mother…
也给他在牢里特别照顾
…and trying to get him special privileges here.
你知道有趣的是什么吗 有趣的是 我若发生不幸
And the interesting part is, if anything happens to me…
使他收不到信
…and Hicks doesn’t get his letter…
他会很生气冲过来找你
…he’ll be really pissed off. And he’ll come to see you…
因为你是邮差
…because you’re the mailman.
他或许会来这家邮局 找你算帐
He’ll probably come down here and cancel your ass like a stamp.
劝你以限时亲自送信
You better ensure prompt, courteous delivery.
祷告我不要有三长两短
And pray nothing happens to me.
-就这样子 -就这样
-That’s it? -That’s it.
看到我刚谈话那痞子了没
See that dirtbag I was talking to down there?
他说抽烟会得癌症
He says smoking can cause cancer…
老烟枪都是狗♥娘♥养♥的
…and anyone who smokes as much as you do is one dumb son of a bitch.
发射
Fire!
停 停
Cut! Cut! Cut.
那王八蛋呢 郝瑟
Where is that stupid fuck? Howser!
过来
Get your ass down here.
你们应该瞄准木偶才对
You’re supposed to harpoon the goddamn dummy.
退潮了
The tide shifted.
退潮了 是海无能不是你
“The tide shifted.” The oceans incompetent, not you.
这星期第三次出差错
This is the third time this week.
我永不雇用你
You’ll never work for me again.
彼特 有记者来你要不要见
There’s a bunch of reporters down there.
我们过去
Come on, come on.
史旺先生 请教你几件事
Can we ask you a few questions?
请安静
Please!
我只想说一件事
I’d like to say one thing.
事情演变成这样
In light of what’s happened…
也许该怪玩赌彩黑名单
…perhaps playing the Dead Pool game isn’t smart.
请问赌彩游戏和史奎斯 的死有否关连
Any tie between the Dead Pool and Squares death?
无关 下一个问题
None whatsoever. Next question.
史旺先生 游戏会继续吗
Mr. Swan, will the game continue?
不会 我们忙着拍片
No, we’re filming a nightmare sequence at the shipyards…
不打算玩下去
…and we’d like to forget this and get on with our job.
相信强尼也会这么想
Johnny would have wanted it that way.
史奎斯服药过量死亡 接着麦迪逊遇害
First Squares died, then your production accountant was killed.
是”撒旦旅馆”电影 有邪门吗
Is Hotel Satan cursed?
无稽之谈多的是 可是没有
People can believe what they want, but nothing…
我重覆 没有人挡得住我拍制本片
Nothing will stop me from making this film.
访问完毕
End of interview.
求求你 你要什么都给你 钱 信♥用♥卡♥ 都拿走
Whatever you want, money, credit cards, just take it.
你可曾注意到黑夜漫长
Ever notice how time slows down at night?
就像我的电影 梦幻的世界
Just like in my films. A dream world.
-求求你 -闭嘴
-Please… -Shut up!
我没听到格调 告诉我
I can’t hear the colors. I’ve got to hear them.
好导演的特色 是要能听到颜色
That’s the mark of a good director, you have to hear the colors.