-什么回报 -我要你的故事
-What would that be? -I want your story.
-那是什么 -我在收集你的资料
-What’s that? -I’ve done my homework on you.
你的生平多彩多姿
You’ve had quite a colorful career.
看 你看
Look at this. You see…
目前詹尼洛和卡拉汉探长
…there’s a lot of interest in the Janero case…
是热门话题
…and the cop who put him in prison.
所以第八频道要制♥作♥一系列 南湾黑社会的特别报导
Channel 8 is doing a special on organized crime in the Bay Area.
但是我要制♥作♥的 是你的人物专访
But what I’d like to do is an in-depth profile…
-哈利卡拉汉探长 -抱歉 我没兴趣
-… of you, Inspector Harry Callahan. -Sorry, I’m not interested.
为什么呢 最近有詹尼洛的手下寻求
Why not? This latest attempt on your life by one of Janeros men-
你没兴趣制♥作♥我的专访
You’re not interested in doing a story on me.
只想要血腥来提高收视率
You want blood. That’s what sells-
不对 听我说 你才听我说
Now wait a minute-No, you wait a minute.
记者只想采访死亡和暴♥力♥
You people are interested in death and mayhem…
不择手段挖新闻
…and you don’t care how you get the story.
不对 那有违我的职业道德
That is not fair. That’s not the kind of journalism I do.
你不了解我 我只是歹徒的眼中钉
To you I’m just a cop with a price on his head.
我不喜欢听到 有人想要我的命
I don’t like people saying they’ll kill me.
更不喜欢记者为了收视率 扭曲事实
Or journalists using it as a way to increase ratings.
-我在要问你 -专访就此结束吧
-What I was asking–That’s the end of the story.
抱歉
Sorry.
昨晚验尸报告出来
The coroners report last night said
史奎斯打可♥卡♥因♥和 海♥洛♥因♥混合的针
that Squares used speedballs.
-一起注射 -另外有死因
-Cocaine and heroin? -That’s not what killed him.
他用吸管吸食一种新毒品
He used an inhaler with a new designer drug.
海♥洛♥因♥的合成品
A synthetic form of heroin.
你是说中国白板
You mean something along the lines of China White.
对 不过药性强过一千倍
Only a thousand times more powerful.
吸一口就造成呼吸困难
He went into immediate respiratory failure.
很纳闷怎会一般毒品不吸
What I’m trying to figure is why’s a guy like that…
却吸到合成品
…using synthetic junk when he’s got the real stuff?
或许他是吃错了
Maybe he didn’t know what he was using.
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
下次不会了
Get you next time.
你查拍片的演职员档案
Check the cast and crew for prior drug busts.
我查有贩卖♥♥合成毒品的人
llI see if Narcotics has dealers moving synthetic heroin.
哈利 过来看看
Harry, there’s something you should see.
论♥坛♥杂♥志♥今天出刊的消息
A story to be published in todays Tribune…
导演彼特史旺和其他人
…reveals that director Peter Swan and people involved…
拍摄的”撒旦旅馆”
…in Hotel Satan were playing the game called “The Dead Pool.”
在玩赌彩黑名单的游戏
Sources say the object of the game…
据悉玩法是每个人挑八位
…was to pick eight Bay Area celebrities…
名人在预定时间自然死亡
…who’ll die by a predetermined date.
命中率最高者就算获胜
The winner was to possess the list with the most dead celebrities.
值得一提的是强尼史奎斯
What makes this story significant…
出现在彼特史旺的名单上
…is that rock star Johnny Squares was on director Swan’s list.
虽然这位导演不予置评
Although Swan would not comment…
本台经证实确有此游戏
…we have confirmed that there was such a game…
连史旺的职员狄恩麦迪逊 也涉及
…and Swan’s production accountant, Dean Madison, was also involved.
不幸的是麦迪逊
Ironically, Madison died yesterday…
昨天死于中国城的劫案
…in a tragic holdup that took place in Chinatown.
“没有人是主 生命的气息 以保留它
“No man is master of the breath of life so as to retain it…
在死亡之日没有掌握
…and none has mastery over the day of death.
对于所有的事 主没有偏袒
For the Lord of all shows no partiality…
对于所有的物 主不偏爱
…nor does he fear greatness…
因为他取得的伟大如此渺小
…because he made the great as well as the small.
他的奉献得到了称赞
And he provides for all alike.
和尘土返回到地面 因为它曾经属于这里
And the dust returns to the earth, as it once was.
在上帝的眷顾下付出”
And the life breath returns to God, who gaveth.”
愿上帝哀悼他
My condolences.
黛顿太太 我非常遗憾
Mrs. Dayton, I’m terribly sorry.
苏珊 很遗憾
Suzanne, I’m very sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿上帝同情他
My sympathies.
请勿打扰我参加葬礼
Do you mind, gentlemen? I happen to be at a funeral.
想找你谈黑名单的事
I’d like to talk about your list.
不是什么大秘密 拍片同仁都知道
It’s no big secret. The cast and crew knew about it.
因为赌彩黑名单无害 才没告诉你
The Dead Pool is just a harmless game.
讲的太离谱了
It sounds pretty sick to me.
我老实说 卡拉汉
Let me tell you something.
人偏好死亡和暴♥力♥
People are fascinated with death and violence.
造成我的电影卖♥♥座
That’s why my films make money.
电影的逃避恐惧的代替品
They’re an escape, a vicarious release of fear.
这游戏的道理也一样
Same thing with this game.
没人会对我的电影 赌彩黑名单认真
Nobody takes my films or the Dead Pool seriously.
有人毒害史奎斯 你有嫌疑
Someone gave Squares the drugs that killed him. Maybe you.
你不能因为巧合 诬赖我杀害史奎斯
You can’t tie me to Johnny’s death because of a coincidence.
我的助理和效果监督也玩 怎不去找他们
My assistant and effects supervisor played too. Why not talk to them?
我会去找他们的
We will.
但是他们的榜单上没人死
But nobody on their list is dead yet.
强尼毒瘾很重 我预测他今年会死 就这样
Johnny was a drug user and I predicted he’d die this year. That’s all.
我们的想法是挑名人 谁也不会让他们
The idea is to pick celebrities who won’t make it…
上榜名人不是年老多病 就是有职业危险
…because they’re old, sick or in a high-risk profession.
例如警♥察♥工作 无关私人恩怨
Like police work? Nothing personal.
我不喜欢被列入黑名单
I don’t like being on your list, Swan.
事情不就是如此吗
That’s what this is really about, isn’t it?
若你有选择的余地
If you have a choice-
我也来玩死亡黑名单 让你上榜
Maybe I’ll start my own Pool and put you on it.
你在威胁我
Are you threatening me?
你想玩游戏就要懂规则
If you want to play the game, you’d better know the rules, love.
新闻播报完毕 我是派崔克史诺
That’s our report. I’m Patrick Snow.
我是史曼莎华克 谢谢收看
I’m Samantha Walker. Thank you for being with us.
专题报导
Tune in tonight for a report…
今晚将有名人的毒瘾史
…on chemical dependency among celebrities.
有哪些人 为何吸毒
Who they are, why they do it…
和付出的代价 晚间11点播出 晚安
…and the price they pay. Tonight at 11. Good night.
节目完毕
And we’re clear.
还以为再也见不到你了
Thought I’d seen the last of you.
我昨天看了你的报导
I saw your report yesterday.
电台和两名赌徒证实过
We confirmed it with people in the game.
史旺的助理薇姬欧文 效果监督杰夫郝瑟
Vicky Owens, Swan’s assistant, and effects supervisor, Jeff Howser.
你们大概没向警方报备
It didn’t occur to you to clear it with us first?
我必须跟着这个报道
I had to go with the story.
要抢先报纸报导 争取时效
The papers got the same tip. I had to get the story out fast.
否则被人抢先一步 对吧
Or someone else would get it first?
-可以这么说 -你怎么接到密报
-Something like that. -How were you tipped?
收到信 一张赌彩黑名单和说明书
By mail. A copy of the Dead Pool and a letter explaining it.
-已经开始了 -什么开始了
-It’s already started. -What has?
新闻渲染
All the media bullshit.
报纸刊出赌彩黑名单 影响警方办案
Newspapers print the Dead Pool and it hurts our investigation.
你不高兴的是
What bothers you…
我们抢先你挖出这个游戏
…is that we found out about the Dead Pool first.
你们渲染詹尼洛案和赌彩
You people take Janero and the Dead Pool, add hype and distortion…
造成无辜的人受害
…and innocent people get hurt.
你太反应过度了
Aren’t you overreacting?
我目睹事情的发生
I’ve seen it happen.
我也不想渲染事件
I don’t like the hype, either…
但同业竞争激烈难免会有
…but it happens when reporters compete for a story.
也该抛下竞争 顾及对大众的责任
Why don’t you start thinking about your responsibility to the public?
你不能因噎废食
You can’t kill the messenger because of the message.
抱歉影响你的办案 绝非有意
I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention to screw up your investigation.
名单拿去 不送了
Here’s the list. Now, excuse me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我好像欠你一次人情
It seems I owe you one.
一顿晚餐
Dinner, that is.
我是柯罗拉多小姐第二名 却被拉来当记者
I was offered a job as an anchor at this small local station.
因为
Because…
柯罗拉多
Colorado?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!