…boarded the midday train to Paris.
两个是当地人
Two were locals…
第三个是持有丹麦护照的教师
…and the third was a teacher traveling on a Danish passport.
34岁 五英尺十英吋高 褐黄色头发 蓝眼睛
Age: about 34. Five feet ten, brown hair, blue eyes.
名字记不得了
He can’t remember the name.
那趟火车几点到达奥斯特里茨车站
What time is that train due at Austerlitz station?
七点十分
Ten past 7:00.
快点
Come on!
较好的土耳其浴室在那里 – 当然知道
You know a good Turkish bath? – Of course.
那带我去
Take me there.
事情很清楚 豺狼已经得到了情报
It’s obvious that the Jackal has been tipped off all along.
但他仍然决定继续干 不故一切
And yet he’s decided to go ahead, regardless.
他完全是在向我们挑战
He’s simply challenged the whole lot of us.
你暗示这屋里有人给他通风报信
Are you suggesting there’s a leak from inside this room?
我没这样说过
I can’t say.
现在豺狼已经用他的新名字和新面孔进入了巴黎
We think the Jackal is now in Paris with a new name and face…
看来大概是化装成丹麦的教师
…probably masquerading as a Danish schoolteacher.
部长
Minister?
今天下午进入巴黎的丹麦人♥大♥概有多少
Can you estimate how many Danes might have entered Paris this afternoon?
截至目前为止 大概有700人
Several hundred at this time of the year.
要逐个地检查一下
We must check on the men personally.
在午夜和早上三点检查每间旅馆
I’ll have every hotel visited at midnight and 3:00 A.M.
收集所有的登记卡片 调查每个丹麦人
All registration cards will be collected. Every likely Dane will be investigated.
好的
Good.
我去说服总统阁下不要在公开场合露面
In the meantime, I’ll try to persuade the President to cancel all public appearances.
你正在享受
You’re getting all steamed up.
我也这么认为
I think so.
以前没有看到你来这里 – 我是从丹麦来这渡假的
I haven’t seen you here before. – No, I’m on holiday from Denmark.
是吗 我非常熟悉哥本哈根
Really? I know Copenhagen very well.
我从苏克博来
Unfortunately, I come from Silkeborg.
一个非常小的城镇
It’s a very small town.
我的名字是焦耳.贝尔纳
My name is Jules. Jules Bernard.
我叫培尔.隆德奎斯特
Lundquist. Per Lundquist.
也许你喜欢来我家喝一杯
Perhaps you’ d like to come for a drink at my home?
我就住在附近
I live quite nearby.
很好
That would be nice.
豺狼拿着一本丹麦的护照 对吗
So, this Jackal has a Danish passport, right?
一定是从什么地方弄来的 – 是的
He must have got it somewhere. – Yes.
从他染的头发这点来看 说明他是偷了谁的护照
But if he’s had to dye his hair, it looks as if he stole it.
继续说下去
Yes, go on.
他来巴黎之前是在伦敦
Since his trip to Paris in July, he’s been based in London.
所以不是在伦敦偷的 就是在巴黎
The chances are, he stole it in one of those two places.
如果你是护照被盗的那个丹麦人 你会怎么处理这件事
What would you do if you were a Dane and lost your passport?
我会到领♥事♥馆♥去
I’d go to the consulate.
给伦敦的托马斯探长挂电♥话♥ – 好的
Are you calling Superintendent Thomas? – Yes.
然后打电♥话♥给在巴黎的丹麦领事 – 对
Then the Danish Consul in Paris. – Good.
情况如何 – 没有好消息
How is it going? – Not well.
有678名丹麦人昨天抵达巴黎
678 Danes arrived in Paris yesterday.
高五英尺八英吋的男人全部见了一面
We’re interviewing every man about five feet eight.
没有发现有当学校教师的
No Danish schoolteacher has turned up though.
送名单到我的办公室 – 好的
Have the list sent to my office. – Right.
你相当正确 先生
You are quite right, sir.
一个丹麦的教师来报案
A Danish schoolteacher had his passport stolen…
7月12日在伦敦机场 他的护照被盗
…at London Airport on July 12.
他的名字叫培尔.隆德奎斯特 哥本哈根人 33岁
Name: Per Lundquist of Copenhagen, age 33.
五英尺十英吋 褐色头发 蓝色的眼睛
Five feet ten, chestnut brown hair, blue eyes.
对 就是那个家伙 培尔.隆德奎斯特
That’s it! That’s the one! Per Lundquist.
查找他
Look him up. Yes?
根本没有这人 – 什么
There isn’t one. – What?
请等一下
One moment, Superintendent.
我不明白
I don’t understand it.
旅馆的名单没有隆德奎斯特名字
There isn’t a Lundquist on the hotels list. Not one.
这段话是今天早上6:15被记录的
The following conversation was recorded at 6:15 this morning.
通电♥话♥的是莫里托尔5901
The number being dialed was identified as MOLITOR 5901.
你好 – 谁
Hello. – Yes?
多丽茨 – 瓦尔米
Denise. – Valmy here.
他们知道他是一个丹麦的教师
They know he’s a Danish schoolteacher.
他们正在搜查巴黎的每间旅馆
They’re visiting every hotel in Paris.
连络员在一个小时以前被拘捕
The contact was arrested an hour ago.
遗憾的是 情报来自这个房♥间
Unfortunately, the information came from this room.
听出是谁的声音
Whose voice was that?
部长 对于泄漏情报这件事我表示歉意
I regret to have to inform you, Minister…
那是我的朋友声音
…that it was the voice of a friend of mine.
她此刻正住在我家
She’s staying with me at the moment.
对不起
Excuse me.
我觉得我们必须向你道歉 – 谢谢
I feel we owe you an apology. – Thank you.
我必须报告总统 即使他不改变预定的计划
I must report that the President will not change his mind.
对不起
Excuse me.
我们只剩下两天时间了 必须抓获豺狼
It’s occurred to me that we’ve got two days to catch the Jackal.
什么 为什么 你如何知道
What? Why? How do you know?
我真蠢以前没有注意到
It was silly of me not to have seen it before.
总统这几天都不会离开爱丽舍宫
Am I right that the President has no engagements outside the palace…
…今天 明天和星期六 – 不会
…today, tomorrow or Saturday? – Nothing.
星期日呢 那天是8月25日
And what is Sunday, August 25?
啊 那天是解放纪念日
Of course! Liberation Day!
他等的就是这天 – 从现在起还有48个小时
That’s what he’s been waiting for. – We have a little over 48 hours.
诸位 我们都是瞎子
We must have been blind, gentlemen.
现在需要的是隆德奎斯特的护照的相片
All we need is the passport photograph of Per Lundquist.
哥本哈根答应今天晚上送来
Copenhagen promised to send it by this evening’s conference.
有一点我想问一下
There is one thing.
你如何知道窃听谁的电♥话♥
How did you know whose telephone to tap?
我不知道 因此窃听了所有人的电♥话♥
I didn’t, so I tapped all of them.
已经到家了吗
Are you home already?
隆德奎斯特的照片已经送来了
We now have the passport photograph of Per Lundquist.
可以公开了
The ban on publicity is off.
现在是一个谋杀案
This is now a straight murder hunt.
隆德奎斯特的相片将会出现在明天早晨的报纸上
Lundquist’s photo will appear in the papers tomorrow morning.
每30分钟将会在电视新闻上播放
We’ll have news flashes on TV every 30 minutes.
巴黎的每位警♥察♥和保安将会在街道上检查
Every policeman and CRS man in Paris will be on the street to check the papers…
任何与嫌疑犯相似的人的证件
…of anyone remotely resembling the suspect.
征召所有警探协助
Every detective will be called to help.
这样的话有多少人 – 几乎有十万
How many men does that make? – Almost 100,000.
勒贝尔局长 – 在
Commissioner Lebel. – Yes?
你已经出色地完成了任务
My congratulations on the splendid job you’ve done.
以后的事该由我们来做了
We shall take over from now on.
不再挽留你了 让我向你表示由衷的感谢
We need detain you no longer. And, again, thank you.
看见了吗
Did you see it?
什么 – 刚才的电视里出现你的脸孔
What? – Your face on the TV just now.
你说什么 – 我经过一家电视机出租商店
What do you mean? – I was passing a TV rental shop…
看见了你的脸
…and I saw your face.
是吗 – 是的
No. – Yes.
别关呀
Don’t turn it off.
说了什么 – 我不知道
What was it about? – I don’t know.
荧光屏上出现的绝对是你
But I swear it was you.
真的
See?
现在暂停播送节目 报告临时新闻
We apologize for interrupting with the following announcement.
警方正在追捕杀害蒙彼利埃夫人的凶手
Police still searching for the murderer of Madame de Montpellier.
犯人名字叫培尔.隆德奎斯特 现在放的是他的照片
His name is Per Lundquist, and this is his photograph.
如果发现这个人 请立刻向最近的警方报告
If you have seen this man, contact the police immediately.
哦上帝 醒来吧 好吗
For God’s sake, wake up, will you?
部长想要见你
The Minister wants to see you!
找不到 他消失了
We can’t find him. He’s vanished.
只能认为从地球上消失了
Just disappeared off the face of the earth.
不知道我们在追捕一个什么样的人
I don’t think we had any idea what kind of man you have been pursuing
明天怎么办
What about tomorrow?
总统在10去点燃长明火
The President rekindles the eternal flame at 10:00.
11点去做弥撒
High mass is at 11:00.
下午4点公开活动仪式
There’s only one public ceremony in the afternoon at 4:00.
对抵抗运动的有功人员授勋
He will present Liberation Medals to veterans of the Resistance.
对周围的人群准备怎么对付
What about crowd control?
要他们比往常的活动时候隔得更远一些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!