No, of course I don’t live in the Alps.
我只是去观光
I went there for a visit, that’s all.
攀登
Climbing?
仁慈的上帝 不
Good lord, no.
我在巴斯朗理的军官学校学生学院度过那天
I spent the day at the Cadet Academy in Barcelonnette…
在众多的嫉妒中
…amongst a lot of jaundiced military types…
参加儿子的授衔礼
…watching my son receive his commission.
我的儿子已经十九岁了
He’s nineteen.
你什么时候说实话
I never know when you’re being serious.
不幸的是 这就是实话 – 怎么不幸
It’s true, unfortunately. – Why “unfortunately”?
没有不幸的事
I see nothing unfortunate…
我没请求称赞 达根先生
I’m not begging for compliments, Mr. Duggan.
喝点酒好吗 – 不 我要去休息了
Will you have a liqueur? – No, I must go to bed.
明天还要早起
I have to leave very early tomorrow morning.
你确定吗 – 是的
Are you sure? – Positive.
晚安 达根先生
Good night, Mr. Duggan.
我两小时后就要离开这里
I’ve got to leave in a couple of hours.
有很长的路要走
I’ve a long way to go.
回你自己的房♥间去吧
You’ve got to go back to your room.
去会你的丈夫吗
Your husband meeting you?
不 我丈夫不在这
No, he isn’t there.
早上好
Good morning.
对不起 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
昨晚只有三个新的客人
Only three new guests last night.
把它们放在架上好了
All right. Put them in the rack for Nice.
卡片预备了
Cards ready yet?
你好 尼斯吗
Hello? Nice?
再说一遍
Repeat, please.
呆在电♥话♥旁 等我的电♥话♥ 别行动
Stay by the phone until I call back. Don’t do a thing.
不要惊动他 把旅馆包围起来
I don’t want him disturbed yet, but isolate the place.
禁止所有人进出 封锁所有的电♥话♥
Let no one in or out and stop all phone calls.
那家伙昨天晚上住在格拉斯附近的一家旅馆
He’s been staying in this hotel near Grasse.
据说要住两天 – 要发警报吗
He’s registered for two days. – Shall I put out an alert?
不 弄得不好会有伤亡的
No. He’ll kill anybody who tries to intercept him.
我们马上去现场
We’d better get there right away.
有一个叫达根的英国人住在这里
You have an Englishman named Duggan staying here.
他在哪里 – 达根先生走了 先生
Where is he? – Mr. Duggan’s gone, sir.
今天早上11点离开这里的
He left this morning, just after 11:00.
工作人员和旅客全部集中 谁也不许离开
Assemble the staff and guests. Don’t let anyone get away.
把经理叫来
Get the manager.
很奇怪 登记本上明明写着两天
That’s strange. He was booked for two days…
但在11点之后他突然要求结账
…then just after 11:00, he suddenly asks for his bill and leaves.
那家伙走后还不到五个小时赶快布置警戒
He’s got five hours start. Put out an alert for the car.
蒙彼利埃夫人的床睡过两个人
But Madame de Montpellier’s bed was slept in by two people?
是的 先生
Yes, sir. Definitely.
是这样的
You can always tell.
你在大厅中也看见他们
And you saw them in the lounge together?
是的 先生 我还为他们添过咖啡和利口酒
That is correct, sir. I served them coffee and liqueur.
他们像是很投入
They seemed very engrossed.
什么 – 彼此吸引 先生
In what? – In each other, sir.
达根离开的时候 他有什么行李
What did Mr. Duggan’s luggage consist of when he left?
两个袋子 – 无其他行李
Two bags. – Nothing else?
没有任何类型的包裹
No parcels or packages of any kind?
只是二个袋子 我将它放在他的汽车里
Just the two bags. I carried them to his car.
那就是所有的
That will be all.
你把房♥间里的东西都拍了照 – 是的
You photographed everything? – Yes.
把达根房♥间里的指纹收集起来送巴黎
Go over his room for fingerprints. Send the stuff to Paris.
我去找那个女人谈谈
I’ll have a talk with the lady.
又接到消息说你的汽车已经被他们知道
There’s more news. They have a description of your car.
这两天最好不要露面
Keep out of sight for a few days.
那女人怎样 – 她情绪不好
How’s the lady? – Very disturbed by all this.
你什么也没告诉她
You told her nothing?
我对达根先生的下落什么也不知道
I know nothing at all about Mr. Duggan’s whereabouts.
我们只在那间旅馆的休息室中见过面
We only met in the lounge of that hotel.
在一起喝过咖啡 – 他提出过什么要求
He joined me for coffee. – What did he want?
你这话什么意思
What did you talk about?
我只是和他随便聊聊天 我知道他想引诱我
Social chit-chat. I imagine he was trying to impress me.
为什么这样说
Why do you think that?
警官先生 我不是三岁小孩
Commissioner, please, we’re not children.
不 夫人
No, madam.
那以后你们两人只是在卧室里见过面吗
When you both met later, was it only in your bedroom?
“那以后” – 指的是喝过咖啡以后
“Later”? – Afterwards. After the coffee.
夫人 请你考虑一下事情的严重性
Madam, be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position.
我们在卧室中见面 仅此而已
We met in my bedroom. That’s all.
在昨天之前 我还不认识这个人
I’d never seen this man until yesterday.
他连我的名字都不知道
He doesn’t even know my real name.
我不得不表示遗憾地说 他已经去向不明
I regret to say that we have lost track of him.
我希望他只是暂时消失
Temporarily, I hope. But he simply disappeared.
他大概是改变了主意
Could that mean he’s changed his mind?
对我们的力量感到畏惧
We’ve obviously scared him off.
因而逃走了
Is it possible he’s decided to give up?
他唯一的机会是尽快越境逃走
His only chance to escape is to get across the border fast.
我认为他还在法国
I think he’s still in France.
他在等待
He may be waiting.
等待什么 – 不清楚
Waiting for what? – I don’t know.
认为他已经善罢罢休 那还为期过早
But I don’t think we can assume that he’s given up.
早安
Good morning.
夫人 那里有位绅士
Madam, there is a gentleman…
感到惊讶
Surprised?
谢谢你
Thank you, Michel.
稍后干吧 欧内斯丁 – 好的,夫人
Do that later, Ernestine. – Yes, madam.
吓我一跳 – 为什么
Yes, I am surprised. – Why?
你的丈夫不在 是吗
Your husband’s still away, isn’t he?
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
来看看你
To see you.
必须来
I had to.
那又为什么
But why?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
对那一带的山岗 农场 咖啡馆 旅馆
Make a search of hills, farmhouses, cafes and hotels…
在十公里范围内进行搜索
…in a ten-kilometer radius from the scene of the crash.
一个浅黄色头发的年青外国人 带着两个旅行皮箱
Look for a fair-haired, young foreigner with two suitcases.
也许还受了伤
He may have been injured and gone into hiding.
警♥察♥昨天在这里搜查你呢
The police were here yesterday looking for you.
说过还要来吗
Did they say they were coming back?
没有 除非我打电♥话♥
Only that I should phone if…
你的车是偷来的吧 带有当地的牌照
I know you stole that car. It has a local license plate.
我知道一定非常严重 但我不介意
I know it must be very serious. I don’t mind.
告诉我发生了什么事情
You can tell me what you’ve done.
这里很安全 你就呆在这里好了
You can stay here. It’s safe.
不过 你不应该对我隐瞒 我不会告诉任何人的
But you must tell me, Paul. I won’t say anything.
再见吧 达根先生
Good-bye, Mr. Duggan.
夫人 你的咖啡
Your coffee, madam.
夫人
Madam?
早安 一张到巴黎的单程票
Good morning. A single ticket to Paris, please.
几等车 – 二等
What class? – Second.
火车什么时间到这里 – 一个小时后
How soon will the train be here? – In an hour.
一号♥月台
Platform One.
你的护照
Your papers.
丹麦人 – 啊
Danish? – Please?
是丹麦人吗 – 是的
Denmark? – Yes.
职业
What is your business here?
学校的教师 休假旅行
I’m a schoolteacher on holiday.
夫人
Madam?
局长 蒙彼利埃夫人被杀
Commissioner, Madame de Montpellier has been murdered!
知道是谁干的吗 – 好像是达根
Do they know who did it? – It sounds like Duggan.
他昨天到她住♥宅♥去过 今天一早开着她的车跑了
He arrived at her place yesterday, but disappeared again with her car.
这样一来倒可以转入公开搜捕了
There’s no need for secrecy. It’s a straight murder hunt now.
把车子的特征告诉有关人员
Put out a general alert for Duggan. Describe the car.
6:30检查时 听着 我已经发现那一辆汽车
6:30 time check. Listen, I’ve found that car.
据在车站警戒的保安队员说只有三个人
The gendarmes by the station say only three men…
乘中午开往巴黎的火车