Yes, I suppose so.
到底是英国绅士 一提就通
An English gentleman can always be trusted to see sense.
明天中午以前先给你五百镑 但是 不能再在这儿见面
I can find the first 500 by noon tomorrow, but we don’t meet here.
这里没有不正常
There’s nothing wrong with this place.
这地方是绝对安全的
It’s very quiet and private.
这里哪都不对劲
There’s everything wrong with this place.
我敢保证 除了我带 否则谁也不会到这里
Forget about that. Nobody comes here unless they’re invited by me.
我♥干♥事是非常慎重的 所以绝对不会有差错
One has to be very discreet, you know, in my little sideline.
本来说定要用铝来做的
I asked for aluminium.
试着做过 太软
I tried the aluminium but it just did bend…
象纸一样 所以才改用不锈钢
…like tissue paper. I had to use stainless steel.
不锈钢多结实
But it’s all right. It looks the same.
有地方试一下吗
Where can I practice?
到蒙特穆罗的森林里去怎么样 只要半天就能来回
There’s the Montemorro Forest. You could be there and back in a day.
对不起 – 不必了
Excuse me. – I won’t need the case.
消声器
Silencer, please.
枪托
Strut.
望远瞄准器
And the sniper scope.
这里
Here.
板机
Trigger.
撞针
Trigger, please.
多美妙的手工 – 我知
Beautiful piece of work. – I know.
造得不错 – 是的
It’s really excellent. – Yes.
就用它来试射吧 我做了六发开花弹
These are for practice. I took out six of them…
很易爆发的弹头
…to convert to explosive tips.
给我一颗
Let me have one.
晚上好 先生们 – 晚上好
Good evening, gentlemen. – Good evening.
都坐下吧
Please sit down.
罗兰上校的报告大家都看了
I trust that you’ve all read Colonel Rolland’s report?
今天下午给总统发了一份抄件
I delivered a copy to the President this afternoon.
总统阁下很重视法国的威信
Unhappily, in the interest of the dignity of France…
他认为我们在施以限制
…he feels obliged to impose enormous limitations on us.
不同意改变
He refuses to alter in any way…
夏季正式安排的活动计划
…the summer schedule of his public appearances.
天哪
Good heavens.
搜索豺狼也必须在严格的保密下进行
The search for this Jackal will be conducted in absolute secrecy.
不用说 关于这件事情
Needless to say, you are all sworn to total silence…
只限于这里谈 请不要外传
…and won’t discuss this matter outside this room.
但 部长
But Minister…
不可能的
But it’s impossible!
这是总统的命令
The President was absolutely adamant.
那就什么措施也不能采取了 部长
What extra security precautions do we take, Minister?
不能采取公开措施
None.
科尔贝将军 维也纳方面有收获吗
General Colbert. Any success in Vienna?
我们的人讯问了克莱斯特旅馆的职员
Inquiries were made by our agents at the Pension Kleist.
让他们看了罗丹 蒙克雷和卡松的照片
They showed photographs of Rodin, Montclair and Casson to the desk clerk.
还塞了一些钱 他们就说了
Some money changed hands. He stated that he recognized them.
这帮人是在6月14日到达的
They had arrived on June 14.
此外还有谁去过
Were there any visitors?
第二天下午来了个男人
One man the next afternoon.
呆了大约30分钟
He left half an hour later.
据旅馆职员讲 那个男人衣着很整齐
The only description the clerk could give was the man was well-groomed…
大约三十五岁左右 浅黄色头发
…in his early thirties and had fair hair.
不能找到更有力的见证吗
Surely a better description can be found.
比如说找谁
From whom?
例如罗丹
Rodin, for instance.
上校 他是不会前来作证的
I hardly think he’d accept an invitation from any of our departments, Colonel.
布维埃局长 你认为呢
Commissioner Berthier, any suggestions?
这是件麻烦事
We’re in trouble on this one.
就连”社♥会♥主♥义♥阿尔及利亚”成员对此也一无所知
Our agents inside the OAS can’t pin him down…
所以派进去的人也不起作用
…since not even the OAS know who he is.
行动局也无能为力 因为不知道那是个怎样的人
Action Service can’t destroy him. They don’t know who to destroy.
正因为不知道何许人 边境方面也无从戒备
Surveillance can’t get him at the border, they don’t know what he looks like.
拥有48000人的保安部队无法追捕他
The gendarmes, all 48,000 of them, can’t pursue him.
他们不知道该追捕谁
They don’t know who to pursue.
警♥察♥无法拘捕他 原因就是不知道该拘捕谁
The police can’t arrest him. We don’t know who to arrest.
没有一个名字 任何行动都是毫无意义的
Without a name, all other proposals are meaningless.
先是任务 然后是找他
The first task, then, is to find it.
知道名字 可以从护照上认出他
With a name, we get a passport and a face.
认出了才谈得上逮捕
With a face, we get an arrest.
因此 首先要弄清楚他的名字 而且要在保密的情况下进行
But to find his name, and to do it in secret…
这是一件纯粹的侦探工作
…is a job of pure detective work.
局长 你那里最得力的侦探是谁
Commissioner, who is the best detective on the force?
最优秀的侦探是
The best detective…
副局长克劳德.勒贝尔
…is my own deputy commissioner, Claude Lebel.
克劳德
Claude!
布维埃先生让你马上去一趟
Berthier wants to see you.
什么 现在就去 – 车子已经来接你了
What? Now? – He’s sent a car.
我9:00以前回来
Don’t be back later than 9:00.
勒贝尔到了
Commissioner Lebel.
晚安
Good evening.
这次调查工作我全权委托给你
Remember, you have full powers in this investigation…
到会的各部局将竭尽全力给以援助
…and the resources of every department represented here entirely at your disposal.
我的指示是要绝对保密 也不允许失败
My instructions are simply: no publicity and do not fail.
文件你有一份
Keep your copy of the report.
有什么问题
Any questions?
没有
No, Minister.
以后的事你想怎么做就怎么做
In that case, I’ll not detain you.
辛苦你了 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
把大家手里的副本全收集在一起 锁进我的保险箱
Collect the reports and put them in my private safe.
是的 部长 – 晚安
Yes, Minister. – Good night.
晚安 – 谢谢你
Good night. – Thank you.
你手头的工作全部停下来
You’ll have to drop whatever you’re doing.
完全地清除书桌
Clear the desk completely.
你想要一个新的办公室 – 不需要
You want a new office? – No.
从现在起 你的办公室就作为这次调查的总部
From now on, it’s headquarters for this job, nothing else.
部长要求每晚召开会议
The Minister said he wants a progress report by you…
汇报进展情况
…every evening from now on.
时间是准十点 – 哦 上帝
Here. 10:00 sharp. – Oh, God.
知道了
I know.
要在袭击戴高乐总统之前把那家伙抓住
You’ve just got to find him before he gets to De Gaulle.
他大概有他自己的时间表 – 我也这样认为
I wonder if he has a timetable. – I’m sure he has.
问题是除他自己以外 谁也不知道
The trouble is, only he knows it.
说不定明天早上 也说不定一个月以后
He might go for a hit tomorrow or maybe not for a month.
你的任务是弄清他的下落
You’ve got to work flat out until you locate him.
以后的事由行动局他们去干
After that, we can have Action Service do the rest, the thugs.
显然任务很沉重
Obviously, you’ve got to have a heavy mug for a thing like this.
无论如何要找到那个豺狼
Anyway, just go and find this Jackal, will you?
什么
What?
我需要一名助手 – 谁
I’ll need help. – Who?
年轻的卡龙检察官 把这件事告诉他
Young Caron, and he’ll have to be told.
我必须去请部长批准 – 总之我要卡龙
I’ll have to get clearance. – All I want is Caron. That’s all.
长官 如果抓不到他怎么办
You know, sir, what they’ll do to you if you don’t catch him in time.
既然接受了任务 就得想办法去完成
I’ve been given a job, so we’ll just have to do it.
但是没有罪犯活动
But no crime has been committed yet.
应该从那里入手呢
Where are we supposed to start looking for the criminal?
我们就从这点开始 权力次于戴高乐
We start by recognizing that, after De Gaulle…
我们两人在法国是最有权力的人
…we are the two most powerful people in France.
现在做一下记录
Now make notes.
我的秘书将调走 除非另行安排
Get my secretary transferred until further notice.
你就兼任我的秘书和助手
You will be my secretary and assistant rolled into one.
在这间房♥里安上一张行军床
I want a camp bed in here with linen and all the usual…
其它必需品都要准备好
…including something to wash in and shaving things.
还需要咖啡壶和咖啡
Also, get a percolator and lots of coffee.
好的 长官 – 要接线总机
Right, sir. – Get onto the switchboard.
一名最好的接线员
I want a good telephonist, the best they’ve got.
要十条外线
I need ten outside lines open around-the-clock.
如果受到刁难的话 就找布维埃
If there’s any nonsense, refer them to Berthier.
这些事应该是最优先考虑的
This job gets top priority at all times.
还有什么
Do you want anything from them immediately?
以我个人名义去和我下面提到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!