Is there any chance…
…那可以…
…that it’ll run…
…用这个?
…on this?
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
那是放了十二年的苏格兰威士忌
That’s a 12-year-old Scotch.
先生们
Gentlemen.
为了英国
To England.
为了人类
To mankind.
为了曼彻斯特联队
To Manchester United.
我只是…
I just…
我只是希望我能看着他长大
你知道吗?
I just wish I could have seen him grow up. You know?
最重要的是他会长大的
The important thing is he will grow up.
阿门
Amen.
也许你应该找别人帮帮你
Maybe you should have somebody help you with that.
先生,我是电子学生会的主席…
Sir, I am president of the Electronics Club…
…还有数学和象棋协会
…the Math Club and the Chess Club.
现在,如果这里有个更牛的人
请把他指出来
Now, if there’s a bigger nerd in here, please, point him out.
我最好让你自己继续干,好吗?
I’ll just leave you alone to work on it, okay?
来,狗狗,来
解决你的个人问题吧
Come on, Buddha, come on. Do your business.
看,这里没别人
Look, there’s nobody around.
你知道吗? 我转过去
我不会看的,我保证
You know what? I’ll turn around. I won’t look. I promise.
什么?
What?
嘿,哥们,有很多人在外面
Hey, man, there’s people out there.
我在溜狗
I was walking my dog.
有好几百人
他们在雪上走
There’s hundreds of them. They’re walking on the snow.
他们去哪?
Where they all going?
他们要离开城市
要不然就太晚了
They’re getting out of the city before it’s too late.
好吧,所有人,安静
All right, everybody. Quiet down.
最后一个人收到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥是在什么时候?
When was the last time anyone got a signal on a cell phone?
我在一个小时前
刚接通我在孟菲斯的表亲
I got through to my cousin in Memphis an hour ago.
他们已经开始向南方疏散了
They’re being evacuated to the South.
我们也应该走
We should get moving too.
水已经被冻得足够结实
可以走了
The water is frozen over enough to walk on.
我们应该在雪太深之前赶紧离开
We should get going before the snow gets too deep.
所有人,以最快速度裹好自己
Everyone, wrap yourselves up as fast as you can.
我们不应该走
We shouldn’t go.
为什么不,萨姆? 大家都在离开
Why not, Sam? Everyone’s leaving.
当我和我爸爸通电♥话♥的时候
他告诉我要待在屋子里面
When I talked to my dad, he told me to stay inside.
他说风暴会杀死所有在风暴里的人
The storm will kill anybody in it.
那你该让大家知道
我知道
Then you have to say something. I know.
对不起,先生,你正在犯一个错误
Excuse me, sir, you’re making a mistake.
什么?听着,我们都很害怕
但是我们别无选择
What? Listen, we’re all scared, but we’ve got no choice.
我不是说这个
准备好离开吧
That’s not it. Get ready to go.
如果这些人走出去
他们会被冻死!
If these people go outside, they will freeze to death!
好,这些都是什么无稽之谈?
Okay, what is this nonsense?
这不是无稽之谈,好吗?
看,风暴将越来越强
It’s not nonsense. All right? Look, this storm is gonna get worse.
人在外面会被冻死
The people caught outside will freeze to death.
你从哪里知道的?
我爸爸是气象学家
Where are you getting this? My dad’s a climatologist.
他为政♥府♥工作
我们该怎么做
He works for the government. So what do we do?
我们应该留在室内取暖
然后等待风暴过去
We stay inside, we keep warm, and we wait it out.
雪每一分钟都在越积越厚
The snow is getting deeper by the minute.
我们困在这里
没有食品,没有补给…
We’d be trapped here without food, supplies…
是很冒险,对–
是不必要的冒险
It’s a risk, yeah… An unnecessary risk.
不,不,不是
No, no. It’s not.
我们已经浪费够多的时间
讨论这个了,来吧,大伙
We’ve wasted enough time talking. Come on.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
听着,听着,就听一秒钟
来,所有人…
Look, look. Just look for a second. Come on, everybody…
风暴正在加强
它会越来越猛烈
This storm is gonna get bad. It’s gonna get really, really bad.
你们无法活下来的
You’re not gonna be able to survive it.
相信我
Believe me.
先生们,请留下来,留下来吧
Sir, please just stay. Just stay.
不要…
Just don’t…
她可以走了
来,直接到后面,伙计们
She’s set to go. Come on, straight to the back, guys.
我们没法保持联♥系♥的
It’ll be impossible to reach each other.
(你到了)在墨西哥城的领♥事♥馆♥留条消息
Leave a message for me at the embassy in Mexico City.
好,我会的
Okay, I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你,杰克
I love you, Jack.
告诉萨姆我非常爱他
Tell Sam I love him so much.
愿主保佑你
God be with you.
霍尔医生?

Doctor Hall? Yeah.
我们无法联♥系♥到彼得的父母
We haven’t been able to reach Peter’s parents.
我会迟些再试,好吗?
好,谢谢
I’m gonna try later, okay? Okay. Thank you.
我自己就能搬动
I got it.
你应该在向南方开的客车上
You’re supposed to be on a bus heading south.
我已经照看你二十年了
你以为我会让你一个人去吗?
I’ve been watching your back for 20 years. You think I’d let you go alone?
这么多年我还以为
一直是我在照看你
And all these years I thought I was watching your back.
钥匙在哪里?
Where are the keys?
在卡车里
In the truck.
你又想去哪?
Where do you think you’re going?
你们中任何一个都不懂得导航
Neither one of you can navigate worth a damn.
没有我,你们会跑到克里夫兰的
Without me, you’ll end up in Cleveland.
一路上我会尽力给你提供风暴的最新信息
I’ll try to give you updates on the storm as it heads your way.
祝你好运,杰克
Good luck, Jack.
来自美墨边界的惊人消息
Breaking news from the U.S. – Mexico border.
就在半小时之前
墨西哥当局关闭了边界…
Just half an hour ago, Mexican officials closed the border…
…因为太多美国难民逃往南方…
…in the light of so many U.S. Refugees who are fleeing south…
…而这都是因为逼近的风暴
…in the wake of the approaching storm.
这些人来到这里,希望能进入墨西哥
These people came in anticipation of crossing into Mexico.
然而,他们被拒之门外
Instead, they’ve been met with closed gates.
现在,在一个戏剧性的
反向非法移♥民♥浪潮中…
And now, in a dramatic reversal of illegal immigration…
…成千上万的人
穿过格兰德河逃往墨西哥
…thousands of people are crossing the Rio Grande into Mexico.
在我身后展现的是一幅
绝望和失望的场面
The scene unfolding here behind me is one of desperation and frustration.
人们丢弃他们的汽车
带上他们的东西…
People have abandoned their cars, grabbed their belongings…
…非法渡河到墨西哥
…and they are wading across the river illegally into Mexico.
就是这里
Here it is.
火炉差不多有一百年没有用了
This fireplace probably hasn’t been used in about 100 years.
好吧
All right.
你在干什么?
你以为我们要烧什么?
What are you doing? What did you think we would burn?
你不能烧书
不,绝对不能
You can’t burn books. No, absolutely not.
你想冻死吗?
You want to freeze to death?
我去找更多的来
I’ll go get some more.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
我跟他们一起去
I’m going with them.
好,这里有咖啡屋或者午餐室吗?
Okay, do you have a cafeteria or a lunchroom?
只有一个职员的休息室
和几个自动售货机
Just an employees’lounge with a few vending machines.
我们只靠M&M豆和薯片
不可能支持很久的
We’re not gonna last long on M&M’s and potato chips.
垃圾桶呢?
What about the garbage cans?
在垃圾桶里总有吃的
There’s always something to eat in the garbage.
尼采的书?
我们不能烧尼采的书
Friedrich Nietzsche? We can’t burn Nietzsche.
他是十九世纪最重要的思想家
He was the most important thinker of the 19th century.
别扯了,他是个狂妄的沙文主义者
还爱上了他妹妹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!