More books! More books!
我昏了多久了?
How long have I been out of it?
几个小时
Couple hours.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
好,发生什么了?
Okay. What happened?
喔,我们进来的时候太急了
所以我推了你一把
Well, we had to get inside in kind of a hurry, so I sort of pushed you in.
我应该适应你这么推我的
I should be used to you pushing me around.
你醒过来太好了
Good to have you back.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
风眼已经过去了
我们离曼哈顿还有四十英里
The eye of the storm has passed, and we’re 40 miles from Manhattan.
我们是不是该多等一天?
Shouldn’t we wait one more day?
萨姆也许挺不了这一天
Sam may not have one more day.
你觉得我们会怎么样?
What do you think’s gonna happen to us?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
我是说我们,文明,每个人
I mean us. Civilization. Everybody.
人类渡过了上个冰川时期
Mankind survived the last Ice Age.
我们当然有能力渡过这一次
We’re certainly capable of surviving this one.
一切取决于我们是否能
从我们的错误中吸取教训
All depends on whether or not we’re able to learn from our mistakes.
我是肯定会从我的错误中吸取教训
I sure as hell would like a chance to learn from mine.
你已经尽力而为了啊
You did everything you could.
我是说萨姆
I was thinking about Sam.
杰克,你知道萨姆活下来的可能性…
Jack, you know the chances of Sam…
我对我儿子承诺过
I made my son a promise.
我会遵守诺言的
I’m going to keep it.
帕克,这里是休斯顿
你听到了吗?
Parker, this is Houston. Do you read?
收到,控制中心,继续
Roger, mission control. Go ahead.
我们收到零星的报道显示
风暴正在北美消失
We’ve got scattered reports that the storm is dissipating over North America.
你可以确认这一点吗?
Can you confirm?
的确如此,终于开始消散了
Affirmative. It’s finally clearing.
我们现在在欧洲上空
We’re over Europe right now.
我近几天来第一次看到地表
I can see landmass for the first time in days.
离图书馆还有多远?
How much further is it to the library?
应该…
It should be…
…就在这里
…right here.
对不起,杰克
I’m sorry, Jack.
萨姆?
Sam?
那是谁?
Who is that?
我父亲
My father.
你做到了
You made it.
我当然会做到的
Of course I did.
美国大使♥馆♥
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
总统先生
Mr. President.
我收到了来自杰克·霍尔的短波信息
I’ve just received a shortwave radio transmission from Jack Hall.
他到了纽约
He made it to New York.
他说那里有幸存者
He says there are survivors.
谢谢,汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
那是…
That’s…
那是好消息
That’s good news.
过去的几个星期里让我们感到
在大自然的力量面前…
These past few weeks have left us all with a profound sense of humility…
…我们是多么的渺小
…in the face of nature’s destructive power.
多年来,我们一直以为
我们可以…
For years, we operated under the belief that we could continue…
…不记后果地挥霍
我们星球的自然资源
…consuming our planet’s natural resources without consequence.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我错了
I was wrong.
实际上我的首次致辞是
在外国的土地上,大使♥馆♥里发表的…
The fact that my first address to you comes from a consulate on foreign soil…
…这为我们证明了世界的改变
…is a testament to our changed reality.
不光是美国人…
Not only Americans…
…地球上所有的人现在
都成为了被我们称之为…
…but people all around the globe are now guests in the nations…
…第三世界的国家的客人
…we once called The Third World.
在我们需要的时候
他们接纳和收容了我们
In our time of need, they have taken us in and sheltered us.
我对他们的好客深表感谢
And I am deeply grateful for their hospitality.
我们悼念那位逝世的领导人
他英勇的发布了疏散命令…
We mourn the loss of a spirited leader whose courageous order to evacuate…
彼得?嘿,你今天感觉好点了吗?
Peter? Hey, you feeling okay today?
数天之中,我们对
那些被困在北部人们的…
For days, we’ve despaired about the fate of the people…
…命运失去了信心
…who are trapped in the North.
今天,出现了一线希望
Today, there is cause for hope.
在几小时前,我收到了消息,一小队人…
Only a few hours ago, I received word that a small group of people…
…在几乎不可能的情况下
克服了巨大的困难…
…survived in New York City against all odds…
…在纽约市幸存了下来
…and in the face of tremendous adversity.
我命令一个紧急搜寻和救助小队…
I’ve ordered an immediate search-and-rescue mission…
…立刻把他们带回来
并且寻找其它的幸存者
…to bring them home and to look for more survivors.
杰克!
Jack!
见到你真是太高兴了
来,咱们上飞机
It’s good to see you. Come on, let’s go get on board.
看看那里
Look at that.
什么?
What?
你见过这么清澈的天空吗?
Have you ever seen the air so clear?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!