It’s pretty stupid, huh? No, it’s all right.
我猜你只是还没来得及调整
I guess you just haven’t had time to adjust yet.
我该怎么调整呢,萨姆?
How am I supposed to adjust, Sam?
我所关心的所有事情
我所努力的所有事情…
Everything I’ve ever cared about, everything I’ve worked for…
…都是为将来所准备的
可将来已经不存在了
…has all been preparation for a future that no longer exists.
我知道你总觉得
我把竞赛看得太重了
I know you always thought I took the competition too seriously.
你是对的
You were right.
那都是没用的
不,不,我–
It was all for nothing. No, no. I…
不,我只是…我那么说
只是为了避免承认一个事实
No, I just… I just said that to avoid admitting the truth.
什么事实?
Truth about what?
关于我为什么加入比赛
About why I joined the team.
我参加是因为你
I joined it because of you.
嘿
Hey.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
总统先生
好的
Mr. President. All right.
对不起,先生,我们不能再等了
I’m sorry, sir, we can’t wait any longer.
我们是最后一队
We’re the last ones.
好的
All right.
墨西卡利控制中心,这里是德尔塔26
Mexicali Control, this is Delta 26.
墨西哥,美国难民营
我们接到统帅部紧急命令
We’ve got an urgent message for high command.
要求优先在一区降落
Request priority for landing zone one.
收到,德尔塔26
运输机会等待的
Roger that, Delta 26. Transport will be waiting.
长官
谢谢,下士
Sir. Thank you, corporal.
对不起晚了,长官
继续
Sorry for the delay, sir. Carry on.
秘书女士
Madam Secretary.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
总统的车队被困在风暴中
The president’s motorcade got caught in the storm.
他们没能挺过来
They didn’t make it.
她早晨就没醒来,我…
And she wouldn’t wake up this morning. I…
我是说,昨晚她只是有点发烧
我不明白
She only had a fever. I don’t understand.
她脸色很苍白
She’s awfully pale.
我们这几天都没有好好吃东西
None of us has had anything real to eat in days.
这是低温症
但是怎么可能是低温症?
It’s hypothermia. But how can it be hypothermia?
我们都已经…
也许是感冒
We’ve all been in… Maybe it’s the flu.
不,不,不是感冒
No, no, it’s not the flu.
你怎么知道?
And how do you know?
书除了被焚烧外还有更有用处
她有什么症状?
Books can be good for things other than burning. What are her symptoms?
我告诉过你她在几天前发过烧
她还出冷汗
I told you that she has a fever and her… She’s got a really cold sweat.
她的脉搏怎么样?
How’s her pulse?
非常快
她受过什么外伤吗?
It’s really fast. Does she have any injuries?
也许是划伤引发感染?
Like a cut that might have gotten infected?
她几天前说过她的腿划伤了
She was complaining about a cut on her leg a few days ago.
我没多想
I didn’t think anything of it.
喔,我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
那是血液中毒,败血病
That’s blood poisoning. Septicemia.
她可能因败血产生休克
She could go into septic shock.
我以前见过
那可能很糟
I’ve seen that before. That can get bad.
她需要大剂量的盘尼西林…
She needs a massive dose of penicillin…
…或者立即使用广谱抗生素,不然…
…or a broad-spectrum antibiotic immediately, or…
不然什么?
Or what?
我从来没见过这样的情形
I’ve never seen anything like it.
没有参照点
我看到的全是云层
There’s no point of reference. All I can see is cloud cover.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
拍摄红外线大气环流照片
Taking infrared image of thermal currents.
发到休斯顿,克罗勒夫
你的天气服务站
Send to Houston, Korolev, your weather service.
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
汤姆? 汤姆,起来
Tom? Tom, wake up.
我刚刚收到从航♥天♥站发来的卫星照片
你最好看一看
I just received some satellite images from the space station. You better take a look.
这个东西有多大?
How big is this thing?
中心直径为五十英里
The vortex is 50 miles in diameter.
还在增大
两个在欧洲和亚洲的云团甚至更大
And growing. The two cells over Europe and Asia are even bigger.
天啊
Good God.
这个将在一小时内袭击纽约
This one’s gonna hit New York inside an hour.
詹森!
Jason!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
詹森!
Jason!
你在干什么?
那船上一定有药
What are you doing? There’s gotta be medicine on that ship.
我记得你说过外面太危险了
I thought you said it was too dangerous to go outside.
我知道我说过
I know I did.
你在哪里找到那些椅子的?
Where did you find those chairs?
怎么了?
Why?
我和你一起去
I’m going with you.
我也去
Me too.
来啊,该死的!
Come on, damn it!
这都是俄文,我…
我知道
It’s all in Russian. I… I know.
嘿,嘿,嘿,伙计们,我找到了
什么?你怎么知道?
Hey, hey, hey, guys. I found it. What? How do you know?
因为瓶子上面写着“盘尼西林”
Because it says “penicillin” on the bottle.
嘿,等等,这是食堂
Hey, wait. This is the mess hall.
我们应该能找到些食品
我们没有时间了
We should find some food. We don’t have time.
听着,没有食品我们不会坚持很久
包括劳拉
Listen, none of us are gonna survive much longer without food. Including Laura.
好吧
Okay.
萨姆,这里
什么?
Sam, over here. What?
中奖了
Bingo.
布莱恩?
Brian?
我还好
发生什么了?
I’m okay. What happened?
我只是打开了橱柜
All I did was open up the cupboard.
好,我们可以利用这个
把食品放在里面
Well, we can use it. Put food in it.
拉他进来,布莱恩!
Pull him in, Brian!
你还好吗?
喔,天啊,还有更多的狼
You all right? Oh, my God, there’s more.
我的腿
My leg.
这样,用这个
Here, use this.
这个现在应该到达纽约了
It should be over New York by now.
卫星显示每秒钟降低十度
Satellite readings are showing a temperature drop of 10 degrees per second.
伙计们…
You guys…
…我认为我们处在风眼了
…I think we’re in the eye of it.
我们现在必须要回去了
We gotta get back right now.
听着,我会去外面
我来引诱狼群离开房♥间
Look, I’m gonna go outside, and I’m gonna lure the wolves out of the room.
当他们离开的时候,你们锁上门
When they leave, you lock the door.
祝你好运
Good luck.
布莱恩,快点
我需要点东西
Brian, hurry. I need something.
来,快点!
Come on, hurry!
布莱恩! 布莱恩,打开门!
Brian! Brian, open the door!
我们现在必须走
We have to get out of here now.
布莱恩,带上给养
Brian, get the supplies.
喔,糟糕,咱们走!
Oh, shit. Let’s go!
拉,布莱恩!
Pull, Brian!
把药给劳拉
Take the medicine to Laura.
我们快到了,来!
We’re almost there. Come on!
布莱恩!关上门!
Brian! Close the door!
不要让火熄灭!
Don’t let the fire go out!
发生了什么事?
What’s happening?
狗狗,离门远点
Buddha, come away from the door.
来,狗狗,来!
Come, Buddha, come!
快烧书! 快烧书!