Don’t tell me. Still in love?
迷恋得神魂颠倒 不过也在起诉你就是了
Oh, head over heels. Pressing charges, though.
你犯过些错误 凯尔小姐
You’ve made some mistakes, Ms. Kyle.
-女孩子也要吃饭 -那你胃口还真不小
-Girl’s gotta eat. -And you have an appetite.
为什么你要逃跑 有这样的案底你没法躲藏
Why would you run? You can’t hide with a record like this.
也许我怕的不是你们
Maybe it’s not you I’m running from.
那是谁 贝恩吗
Who then? Bane?
关于他你知道多少
What do you know about him?
你应该和我一样惧怕他
That you should be as afraid of him as I am.
我们可以给你提供保护
We can offer you protection.
好吧
Okay.
我发现你的时候
When I spotted you, I was
我在找我的一个朋友 布鲁斯·韦恩
looking for a friend of mine. Bruce Wayne.
他们杀了他吗
Did they kill him?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
为什么你不直接
Why didn’t you just
杀了我
kill me?
你不惧怕死亡 你坦然迎接死亡
You don’t fear death, you welcome it.
对你的惩罚要严酷得多
Your punishment must be more severe.
你要折磨我吗
Torture?
是的
Yes.
但不是折磨你的身体
But not of your body.
而是你的灵魂
Of your soul.
我在哪里
Where am I?

Home.
在这里 我领略到了绝望的真♥相♥
Where I learned the truth about despair.
你也会的
As will you.
这里之所以是世上最恐怖的地狱 那是因为
There is a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth:
希望
Hope.
几百年来 每个被关在这里的人
Every man who has rotted here over the centuries
都仰望着阳光 幻想着能爬出去重获自♥由♥
has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom.
看起来是这么容易
So easy. So simple.
就像是遭遇海难的人
And like shipwrecked men
口渴难忍♥ 喝海水来解渴
turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst
很多人在一次次尝试中死去
many have died trying.
没有希望 就不会有真正的绝望
I learned here there can be no true despair without hope.
我也会这么对待哥谭人
So as I terrorize Gotham
我会用希望毒害他们的灵魂
I will feed its people hope to poison their souls.
我会给他们活下去的希望
I will let them believe that they can survive
而你会看到
so that you can watch them
他们为了见到阳光而互相残杀
clambering over each other to stay in the sun.
你可以看着我 折磨整个城市
You can watch me torture an entire city.
到时你会真正懂得你有多么失败
And then when you have truly understood the depth of your failure
而我们会完成雷肖古的使命
we will fulfill Ra’s Al Ghul’s destiny.
摧毁哥谭市
We will destroy Gotham.
到那个时候
And then, when it is done
当哥谭化为灰烬
and Gotham is ashes
我才允许你死
then you have my permission to die.
我们要把她关在这里吗
You’re locking her up in here?
丹特法案允许在特殊情况下男女囚犯混住
The Dent Act allows non-segregation based on extraordinary need.
她第一次从女子监狱越狱时 才十六岁
First time she broke out of women’s correctional, she was 16.
靠近点 小妞
Little closer, baby.
怎么了 甜心 想握下我的手吗
Why, honey? You wanna hold my hand?
她不会有事
She’s gonna be fine.
我还是不觉得
I still don’t see the need
有什么必要为能源项目召开董事会
of a board meeting for the energy project.
布鲁斯做过很多正确的事
Bruce got a lot of things right.
而瞒着董事会可不是其中之一
Keeping the board in the dark was not one of them.
很高兴你们能加入
How good of you to join us.
主席和董事长
Chair. President.
我还需要一个普通的董事会成员
All I need now is one more ordinary board member.
福克斯先生 你要提名吗
Mr. Fox, would you like to nominate?
不用
No.
我自愿加入
I will volunteer.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
你说得对 局长 能让我们单独说两句吗
You were right, commissioner. Will you excuse us, please?
怎么回事
What happened?
那个面具男绑♥架♥了韦恩集团的董事会成员
Your masked man kidnapped the Wayne Enterprises board.
他放走了大部分董事 但他带三个人去了下水道
He let most of them go, but he took three into the sewers.
撤回巡逻队 别再玩捉迷藏了
No more patrols. No more hide and seek.
召集所有可用警力去下水道把他揪出来
Get every available cop down there and smoke him out!
市长不希望引起恐慌
The mayor won’t want panic.
那就说是演习吧
So it’s a training exercise.
很抱歉我之前不相信你
I’m sorry I didn’t take you seriously.
你别去
Not you.
你说蝙蝠侠失踪了
You’re telling me the Batman’s gone
所以你去查所有和达格特有关的线索
so you chase up the Daggett leads any way you can.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他问你愿意花多少钱让我们杀了你
He asks how much you would pay us to let you die.
我告诉他 你身无分文
I told him. I told him you have nothing.
就当是取乐好了
Do it for the pleasure.
他们付了更多钱 让我保证你能活着
They pay me more than that to keep you alive.
他想要爬出去
He will try the climb.
有人成功过吗
Has anyone ever made it?
当然没有
Of course not.
他说有个人成功过
He says there is one who did.
一个孩子
A child.
在这个地狱中出生
A child born in this hell.
是贝恩
Bane.
不过是个传说罢了
An old legend. Nothing more.

Don’t.
他们要你看的东西 就快要开始了
Whatever it is they want you to see, it’s happening soon.
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
启动程序
Turn it on.
我只需要一位董事
I only need one other board member.
还有八个人等着呢
There are eight others waiting.
我不会这么做
I won’t do it.
好吧 住手
All right, stop.
卢修斯 就算你和他都死了
Lucius, you’ll kill this man, and yourself
也不能阻止他们
and you’ll barely slow them down.
开始工作吧
Go on, then. Do your work.
带他们上去
Take them up to the surface.
他们这种身份的人
People of their status
应该见证新一代西方文明的来临
deserve to experience the next era of western civilization.
我查看了达格特一半
I’ve been to half of Daggett’s cement plants and locations
往地下浇灌水泥的水泥工地
they poured underground.
有什么不对劲的地方吗
Anything strange about the pourings?
说实话 局长
Honestly, commissioner,
我对市政工程一窍不通
I don’t know anything about civil engineering.
但你知道怎么办案 继续追查
But you know about patterns. Keep looking.
完成了
It’s done.
现在这是一颗四百万吨♥的核弹
This is now a 4-megaton nuclear bomb.
把原子核从反应堆里移出来
Pull the core out of the reactor.
不 你不能这么做
No, you cannot.
原子核只有在反应堆里才能稳定
This is the only power source capable of sustaining it.
一旦移走 原子核会在几个月内衰变
If you move it, the core will decay in a matter of months.
我计算过 是5个月
Five, by my calculations.
到时核弹就会爆♥炸♥
And then it will go off!
帕维尔博士 为了你的孩子着想 它最好爆♥炸♥
And for the sake of your children, Dr. Pavel indeed I hope it does.
那天在证券交易所的是你吧
That was you in front of the stock exchange, wasn’t it?
-什么时候 -什么时候
-When? -When?
就是那次全城一半的警♥察♥都赶往城♥堡♥街
When cops were trying to pull onto Castle Street
而你的卡车却把路给堵死了
and your truck was shutting them out.
-想起来了 你是警♥察♥ -是警探
-Oh, yeah. You’re the cop. -Detective now.
而警探
And, uh, as a detective,
是不相信巧合的
we’re not allowed to believe in coincidence.
你们到底在这里做什么
What were you doing here? What are you working on?
局长 我是布雷克
Commissioner, it’s Blake.
这里有两名证人死亡 还有很多疑点 请给我回电
I got two dead witnesses and a lot of questions. Call me whenev
等等 这里有四桶聚异丁烯
Wait a minute. I’m looking at four barrels of polyisobutylene.
旁边还有汽油

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!