There are always people you care about.
但直到他们离开你才意识到他们有多重要
You just don’t realize how much until they’re gone.
我想创造一个标志
The idea was to be a symbol.
任何人都可以是蝙蝠侠
Batman could be anybody.
这才是重点
That was the point.
-看到他回来真是太高兴了 -不是所有人都这么想
-Well, it was damn good to see him back. -Not everybody agrees.
他们最终会明白的
They’ll figure that out in the end.
你查到贝恩的下落了吗
You got anything on Bane’s whereabouts?
我有500页的地道记录和一个手电
Yeah. I got 500 pages of tunnel records and a flashlight.
我是需要点帮助
I could use some help, actually.
让我在旧城区下车
You know what? Drop me in Old Town.
你少来
Hey, hey, hey. I don’t think so!
-就是这样的 -我不这么想
-That’s the way this works! -I don’t think so!
-就是这样 -他不是目标
-That is the way… -He’s not a mark.
更何况他现在一分钱都没了
And he doesn’t have a cent to his name, anyway.
是的 这里很简陋 不过也比现在的你强
Yeah, it’s not much. But it’s more than you’ve got right now.
事实上 他们没有没收我的房♥子
Actually, they’re letting me keep the house.
所以有钱人破产了也比我们强吗
The rich don’t even go broke the same as the rest of us, huh?
我那位厉害的朋友想要你改变主意不要走
My powerful friend might hope to change your mind about leaving.
-他准备怎么做 -给你想要的东西
-And how would he do that? -By giving you what you want.
-那东西不存在 -他说存在
-It doesn’t exist. -He says it does.
他今晚想见你
He wants to meet tonight.
为什么
Why?
他要找到贝恩 他说你能找到他
He needs to find Bane. Says you’d know how.
-告诉他我会考虑一下 -好吧
-Tell him I’ll think about it. -Okay.
你这里不错
I like your place.
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne?
他们卷走了你所有的钱 我很遗憾
I’m sorry they took all your money.
你才不遗憾呢
No, you’re not.
-有事吗 警官 -是的
-Can we help you, officer? -Uh, yeah.
几小时前一个垃圾箱里
John Daggett’s body was
发现了约翰·达格特的尸体
just found in a Dumpster about an hour ago.
-我想你也许想知道这件事 -为什么
-Thought you might want to know. -Why?
哥谭市一半下水道的施工许可上
His name’s all over these permits I just pulled to,
都是他的名字
uh, map the tunnels under Gotham.
那是交管局的维护工程
That’s MTA maintenance, uh,
下水道工程和一些其他项目
sewer construction, couple of other things.
他搜查地道的时候怎么没发现
Where did you get to with the tunnel searches?
记得提醒我不要让愣头青多管闲事
Remind me to tell detail to keep hotheads out.
我们派了人去调查 但是工作量太大
We’ve had teams down there. It’s a huge network.
那就多派点 拉网式搜索 找到他
Well, get more men. Work a grid. I want him found.
对 那个面具男 我们在努力找
Yeah, the, uh, masked man. We’re on it.
脱掉那身制♥服♥ 你现在听我指挥
Lose the uniform, you’re working for me now.
我们需要一些热心的年轻血液
We could use some hotter heads around here.
长官 达格特的死可能只是巧合
Sir, that could also be a coincidence.
你现在是警探了 孩子
You’re a detective now, son.
不能再相信巧合了
You’re not allowed to believe in coincidence anymore.
没人来开门
Nobody’s answering.
是的
No.
现在我是一个人了
I’m on my own now.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have keys?
从没用过
Never needed them.
希望你不是喜欢我的钱
Hope you didn’t like me for my money.
逆境能塑造一个人
Suffering builds character.
我会照顾好你父母的遗产 布鲁斯
I’ll take care of your parents’ legacy, Bruce.
这是谁
Who’s this?
阿福呢
Where’s Alfred?
他离开了
He left
带走了所有的东西
taking everything.
怎么了
What’s that?
我们断电了
My power’s been shut off.
你很擅长生火
You’re good at that.
小时候 我们什么都没有
When I was a child, we had almost nothing.
但在夜里生起一堆火 就感觉很满足
But on the nights when we had a fire, we felt very rich indeed.
我以为你家里很富裕
I assumed your family was wealthy.
以前不是
Not always.
我小时候不是
Not when I was young.
那是以前犯的错误
An old mistake.
我也犯过一些错
I’ve made a few myself.
不止一些吧
More than a few.
我们可以离开
We could leave.
就今晚
Tonight.
乘我的飞机 去哪里都行
Take my plane, go anywhere we wanted.
以后吧
Someday, perhaps.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
韦恩说你能给我清除记录的软件
Wayne says you can get me the clean slate.
-那得看情况 -看什么情况
-That depends. -On what?
看你想用来干什么
On what you want it for.
我不能让那个软件落到坏人手中
I acquired it to keep it out of the wrong hands.
你还是不信任我哈
Still don’t trust me, huh?
我们要怎么改善呢
How can we change that?
带我去见贝恩
Start by taking me to Bane.
既然你这么要求
You asked.
从这里开始就有贝恩的人巡逻地道
From here, Bane’s men patrol the tunnels.
他们可不是一般的混混
And they’re not your average brawlers.
我也不是
Neither am I.
-他在你身后 -谁
-He’s behind you. -Who?
我
Me.
你以为你…
What do you think you’re…?
再往前一点
Just a little further.
为了让他们不要杀我 我只能这么做
I had to find a way to stop them trying to kill me.
你犯了个严重的错误
You made a serious mistake.
恐怕没你的严重
Not as serious as yours, I fear.
贝恩
Bane.
我们就别客套了
Let’s not stand on ceremony here
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne.
安逸令你虚弱
Peace has cost you your strength.
胜利麻痹了你的神经
Victory has defeated you.
骗术和应变 对外行来说 是强大的能力
Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated.
但我们都不是外行吧 布鲁斯
But we are initiated, aren’t we, Bruce?
我们都是影武者联盟的成员
Members of the League of Shadows.
而你背叛了我们
And you betrayed us.
我们 你被那个疯子联盟驱逐了
“Us”? You were excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths.
我就是影武者联盟
I am the League of Shadows.
我是来完成雷肖古的使命
And I’m here to fulfill Ra’s Al Ghul’s destiny.
你的打斗就像个小毛孩
You fight like a younger man.
毫无保留
Nothing held back.
让人钦佩 却是个错误
Admirable, but mistaken.
你以为黑暗是你的盟友吗
Oh, you think darkness is your ally?
你只是适应黑暗
But you merely adopted the dark.
而我在黑暗中出生
I was born in it.
黑暗造就了我
Molded by it.
成年之后我才见到阳光
I didn’t see the light until I was already a man.
在那之后 没有什么再能蒙蔽我
By then, it was nothing to me but blinding!
黑暗背叛了你 因为我属于黑暗
The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
在我准备实施公正的时候
I will show you where I have made my home
看看我给自己准备的东西吧
whilst preparing to bring justice.
接着 我会击溃你
Then I will break you.
你的宝贝武器库
Your precious armory.
笑纳了 我们会用得上
Gratefully accepted. We will need it.
是啊 我一直想知道你的哪部分会先崩溃
Ah, yes. I was wondering what would break first.
是你的精神
Your spirit
还是身体
or your body.
给我接戈登局长
Get me Commissioner Gordon.
我有议员绑♥架♥案的线索了
I got a line on the congressman’s kidnapping.
-打扰了 小姐 -什么事
-Excuse me, miss. -Uh, yes?
请出示你的机票和身份证
I’m gonna need to see your ticket and identification, please.
帮我拿下好吗
Oh. Do you mind?
我把你的照片给议员看了 你猜怎样
I showed your picture to the congressman. Guess what.
不是吧 他还迷恋着我啊