We all just want what’s best for you, Bruce.
给她看看那台机器
Show her the machine.
我会考虑
I’ll think it over.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
没了 怎么
Nope. Why?
以前每次谈话最后你都会提个不寻常的要求
These conversations used to end with an unusual request.
我退休了
I retired.
还是让我带你看点东西吧
Mm-hm. Well, let me show you some stuff anyway.
就当是怀旧
Just for old times’ sake.
我以为你已经关闭了这地方
I figured you’d have shut this place down.
这里在官方名义上一直是关闭的
Oh, it was always shut down, officially.
这些新玩意是什么
All this new stuff.
你父亲去世后 韦恩集团
After your father died, Wayne
成立了14个不同的防御武器子公♥司♥
Enterprises set up 14 different defense subsidiaries.
这些年来 我将所有的原型机
For years, I’ve been shuttering and consolidating
都转来这里进行整合和加强
all the different prototypes under one roof.
-就在我眼皮底下 -为什么
-My roof. -Why?
不让它们落到坏人手里
Keep them from falling into the wrong hands.
你这是在炫耀了
Oh, now you’re just showing off.
这是国防部的
Defense Department projects
和平都市封闭几何项目
for tight geometry urban pacification.
配置旋翼可以在高楼间机动飞行
Rotors are configured to
并且不需要再循环
maneuver between buildings without recirculation.
这叫什么
What’s it called?
公♥司♥起的名字又长又无聊
Oh, it has a long, uninteresting Wayne Enterprises designation.
我就叫它蝙蝠
I just took to calling it the Bat.
当然 韦恩先生 它确实有黑色款
And, yes, Mr. Wayne, it does come in black.
其他都好 就是自动驾驶有点问题
Works fine, except for the autopilot.
需要比我更聪明的人来修复它
Takes a better mind than mine to fix it.
比你更聪明的人
Better mind?
我就谦虚一下而已
Well, I was trying to be modest.
应该说是没我这么忙的人
A less busy mind.
比如你
Yours.
-真这么疼吗 -欢迎你来试试 阿福
-Is it really painful? -You’re very welcome to try it, Alfred.
我看看就好 谢谢 先生
Happy watching. Thank you, sir.
还不错
Not bad.
真不错
Not bad at all.
如果你真的在考虑复出
If you’re seriously considering going back out there
就该听听关于贝恩的传言
you should hear the rumors surrounding Bane.
我听着呢
I’m all ears.
在一个古老的国度 有一座监狱
There is a prison in a more ancient part of the world.
那是一个让人生不如死的地狱
A pit where men are thrown to suffer and die.
但有时候 有人能从黑暗中崛起
But sometimes a man rises from the darkness.
有时候 有什么东西会从深渊里爬回来
Sometimes the pit sends something back.
-贝恩 -没错
-Bane. -Bane.
在那个地狱里出生和长大
Born and raised in hell on earth.
-他出生在监狱里 -没人知道他怎么逃出来的
-Born in a prison? -No one knows why, or how he escaped.
但可以确定的是 他逃出来之后
But they do know that once he did
接受了雷肖古的训练 也就是你师♥傅♥
he was trained by Ra’s Al Ghul, your mentor.
贝恩是影武者联盟的人
Bane was a member of the League of Shadows?
但他后来被逐出联盟
And then he was excommunicated.
连雷肖古都觉得极端危险的人
And any man who is too extreme
一定不是简单的角色
for Ra’s Al Ghul is not to be trifled with.
我想我的敌人从来都不是简单的角色
I didn’t realize I was known for trifling with criminals.
那是以前
That was then.
就算你把腿绑上 戴上面具
And you can strap up your leg and put your mask back on
你也变不回从前的你了
but that doesn’t make you what you were.
如果这个人真像你说的这么可怕
If this man is everything that you say he is,
那这座城市就需要我
then the city needs me.
这座城市需要布鲁斯·韦恩
The city needs Bruce Wayne.
你的资源 你的头脑
Your resources. Your knowledge.
它不需要你的身体或生命
It doesn’t need your body, or your life.
那个时代已经过去了
That time’s past.
你担心我复出后会失败
You’re afraid that if I go back out there, I’ll fail.
不
No.
我是担心你想要复出的念头
I’m afraid that you want to.
你不能因为布鲁斯·韦恩外出参加晚宴就卖♥♥空股票
You can’t short the stock because Bruce Wayne goes to a party.
韦恩的回归会造成一些改变
Wayne coming back is change.
-这改变是好是坏 -我猜是坏的
-Change is either good or bad. -I vote bad.
有什么根据
On what basis?
掷硬币
I flipped a coin.
我说了不要黑麦的 哥们
It says rye… I said no rye, man.
新来的 脱掉头盔 让摄像机拍到你的脸
Hey, rookie, lose the helmet. We need faces for camera.
走吧 卖♥♥股票去
Come on. Let’s go scalping.
来吧
Come on.
所有人 趴下
Everybody down, now!
这里是证券交易所 没钱给你偷
This is a stock exchange. There’s no money you can steal.
是吗 那你们在这里做什么
Really? Then why are you people here?
所有人
Everybody,
退后 退到街区外面
stay back! Go down to the end of the block!
这里发生了紧急情况
We have an emergency situation!
你们得赶快进去
You gotta get in there!
这是绑♥架♥事件
This is a hostage situation.
不 这是抢劫
No, this is a robbery.
他们直接登录了在线交易平台
They have direct access to the online trading desk.
我不会为你的钱而让我的人去冒险
I’m not risking my men for your money.
先生 请你让一下 我们这里有紧急状况
We have to ask you to move. We have a situation.
那不是我们的钱 是所有的人钱
It’s not our money, it’s everybody’s.
是吗 我的钱藏在床垫下
Really? Mine’s in my mattress.
如果不阻止那些人
You don’t put these guys down,
你那床垫下的钱 也快变成一堆废纸了
that stuffing in your mattress might be worth a whole lot less.
切断网络和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Cut the fiber cable and take out that cell tower.
-谢谢 -这样能拖住他们
-Thank you. -That’ll slow them down.
退后
Move back!
往后退 快点
All the way! Go! Sir, get back, please!
他们切断了网络
They cut the fiber.
手♥机♥还能用
Cell’s working.
暂时而已
For now.
把路障立起来 所有路障
Get all these barriers up. All of them up.
不准任何人出入这几条街
No one gets in or out of any of these streets.
我该朝哪里开
Where am I supposed to move it?
退后
Back it up.
待在车里别出来 好吗
All right, just stay in your vehicle, okay?
这个程序还要多久
How much longer does the program need?
8分钟
Eight minutes.
我们该走了
Time to go mobile.
所有人起来
Everybody, up!
你们两个 走
You two, move!
谢谢
Thank you.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
我看到他们了
I’ve got something.
别开枪 他们有人♥质♥
Hold your fire, they’ve got hostages.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
快上
Go, go!
求求你 放了我
Please! Just let me go!
求求你
Hey, please! Hey!
射轮胎
Shoot the tires.
瞄不准
There’s no shot.
退后 退后 他们有人♥质♥
Now back off. Back off, they’ve got hostages.
警方正在市区全力追捕四名绑匪
P.D. Are pursuing the four suspects through downtown in response to a hostage situation.
灯怎么暗了
What’s going on with the lights?
不可能
It can’t be.
那到底是谁
What the hell was that?
今晚有好戏看了 孩子
Oh, boy, you are in for a show tonight, son.
求求你 救命
Please! Help, help, help!
对不起
Sorry.
把枪放下 别伤到你自己 上车
Put that thing away before you hurt yourself. Get in!
我们走 你 上车 他们发现了蝙蝠侠
Let’s go. You, get in the car. They’ve spotted the Batman.
我要所有警力出动 所有巡逻车 巡警 没当值的也来
Call everyone in. Every car patrol, beat cop, off-duty too.
把他们都叫来 我要做吉姆·戈登没做到的事