What kind of work are you gonna find in the sewers?
总比在上面能找到的多
More than you can find up here, I guess.
你知道他吗
So you know about him?
当然
Of course.
你觉得他还会回来吗
Do you think he’s coming back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你还把对象带来了
You brought a date?
我喜欢有人在一旁为我开门
I like having someone around to open doors for me.
右手指纹
Right hand. No partials.
非常好
Very nice.
别急啊 帅哥
Not so fast, handsome.
我要的东西呢
You got something for me?
当然
Ah, yes.
我不知道你要拿韦恩先生的指纹做什么
I don’t know what you’re planning to do with Mr. Wayne’s prints,
但我想你肯定需要他的大拇指指纹
but I’m guessing you’ll need his thumb.
你不太会数数吧
You don’t count so good, huh?
这点不用你操心
I count fine.
事实上 我现在就要数到10
In fact, I’m counting to 10 right now.
好吧
Okay.
我朋友在外面 按一下发送键就行
My friend’s outside. Just hit “Send.”
这里有点闷啊
This place is a little dead.
一会就热闹了 相信我
It’ll liven up in a minute. Trust me.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好极了 过会来找你
Great. Catch you later.
如果按照我们商量好的来 事情会简单很多
It would have been a lot easier to just give me what we agreed.
我们要确保万无一失
We can’t have loose ends.
就算像你这么迷人的女孩 也没人会想念你
And even in that dress, no one’s gonna miss you.
确实不会
No.
不过我的那个朋友
But my friend over there?
哥谭的每个警♥察♥可都在想念他
Every cop in the city’s missing him.
真聪明
That’s cute.
但他们不会查到这种地方
But they’re not gonna be looking in a place like this.
这我可不知道 你刚用过他的手♥机♥
I don’t know. You did just use his cell phone.
-行动 -行动
-Go! -Go!
我们是警♥察♥ 统统趴下
Police! Get down now!
救命
Help me! Help me!
救救我
Help me, please! Please help me!
按紧伤口 亲爱的
Keep some pressure on that, sweetheart.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me?
-小心 小姐 -他在流血 你得帮帮他
-You okay, miss? -He’s bleeding. You gotta help him.
我找到议员了
I got the congressman.
安全
Clear!
在探井里 把井盖拿开 叫DWP过来
Manhole! Get this up! Get the DWP down here!
你们三个跟我下去
You three, down with me.
你们两个 去守好另一个出口
You two, you go down, cover the next exit!
什么 他下去了吗
What, they went down there?
我们要下去吧
We’re gonna go down there, right?
刚才是天燃气爆♥炸♥ 孩子
That was a gas explosion, kid.
什么天然气 这是下水道
Wasn’t gas. It’s a sewer.
搞清楚下面有什么之前谁都不许下去
No one goes in till we know what’s there.
我们都知道下面是什么 长官 是警♥察♥局长
We know, sir. The police commissioner.
谁来把这个愣头青弄走
Someone get this hothead out of here?
DWP的人呢
And where’s that DWP guy?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
快回答
Answer him.
我是在问你
I was asking you.
他是警♥察♥局长
It’s the police commissioner.
所以你们就把他带到这来了吗
And you brought him down here?
-我们不知道怎么处理他 -你害怕了
-We didn’t know what to do. -You panicked.
你的懦弱害死了三个人
And your weakness has cost the lives of three others.
不 他是一个人
No, he’s alone.
搜他的身
Search him.
然后我会杀了你
Then I will kill you.
-他死了 -那就把他的尸体给我找来
-He’s dead. -So show me his body.
这里的下水道错综复杂 我们找不到他
The water runs to any one of the outflows. We’d never find him.
-那就跟着他 -跟着他
-Follow him! -Follow him?
你没事吧
You okay? You okay?
醒醒
Hey, hey, you awake?
我要见布鲁斯·韦恩
I need to see Bruce Wayne.
很抱歉 韦恩先生不接见不速之客
I’m sorry, Mr. Wayne doesn’t take unscheduled calls.
就算对方是警♥察♥
Even from a police officer.
如果我去申请一份
And if I go get a warrant
调查哈维·丹特死因真♥相♥的搜查令
for the investigation of Harvey Dent’s murder?
我还算不速之客吗
That still count as unscheduled?
我能为你做什么 警官
What can I do for you, officer?
戈登局长遭到了枪击
Commissioner Gordon’s been shot.
他到下水道追捕一名持枪歹徒
He chased a gunman down into the sewers.
我把他救出来时 他不停提到有一支地下军队
When I pulled him out, he was babbling about an underground army.
还有一个叫贝恩的面具男
A masked man called Bane.
你不是该把这些向你上级汇报吗
Shouldn’t you be telling your superior officers?
他们以为他看见了一条大鳄鱼
They asked me if he saw any giant alligators.
他需要你
He needs you.
他需要蝙蝠侠
He needs the Batman.
戈登局长认为…
If Commissioner Gordon thinks…
他不知道 也不在乎你是谁
he doesn’t know or care who you are.
但我们见过面
But we’ve met before.
很久以前 我还是个圣斯威辛的孩子
It was a long time ago. I was a kid. Uh, St. Swithin’s.
曾经由韦恩基金会资助 那是所孤儿院
It used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation. It’s an orphanage.
我小时候
My mom died when I was small.
母亲便死于车祸 但我记不得了
It was a car accident, I don’t really remember it.
几年后我爸爸因为赌博欠债被人用枪打死
But my dad got shot a couple years later over a gambling debt
而这件事我记得很清楚
and I remember that one just fine.
没有多少人能真正理解吧
Not a lot of people know what it feels like, do they?
那种透彻心骨的愤怒
To be angry in your bones.
我是说他们能理解
I mean, they understand.
领养我的父母能理解
Foster parents.
每个人都能理解
Everybody understands
但只是暂时的
for a while.
然后他们要求那个愤怒的孩子
And then they want the angry little kid
去做一件他做不到的事
to do something he knows he can’t do.
往前看
Move on.
很快他们便不再理解你
So after a while, they stop understanding.
他们把那个愤怒的孩子送进孤儿院
They send the angry kid to a boys’ home.
我明白得太晚了 你要学会隐藏愤怒
I figured it out too late. You gotta learn to hide the anger.
对着镜子练习微笑
Practice smiling in a mirror.
就像是戴上面具
It’s like putting on a mask.
结果有一天你从天而降 开着豪车
So you showed up this one day, in a cool car.
揽着美女
Pretty girl on your arm.
我们都兴奋极了
We were so excited.
布鲁斯·韦恩 富豪孤儿
Bruce Wayne, billionaire orphan.
我们编过很多你的故事和传说
I mean, we used to make up stories about you, man. Legends.
对于其他孩子来说
And, you know, with the other kids,
故事仅仅是故事而已
that’s all it was, just stories, but
但我一看见你 就知道了你的真面目
Right when I saw you, I knew who you really were.
我见过你脸上的那种表情
I’d seen that look on your face before.
就跟我教给自己的表情一模一样
It’s the same one I taught myself.
我不知道你为什么要背负谋杀丹特的罪名
I don’t know why you took the fall for Dent’s murder
但我依然相信蝙蝠侠
but I’m still a believer in the Batman
即便你已经不再相信了
even if you’re not.
你为什么说那家孤儿院
Why did you say that your boys’
曾经由韦恩基金会资助
home used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation?
因为资助停止了
Because the money stopped.
你也该出去呼吸下新鲜空气
Might be time to get some fresh air.
过问下世事了
Start paying attention to the details.
有些世事没准需要你的帮助
Some of those details might need your help.
你查过那个叫贝恩的人吗
You check that name? Bane?
他是个雇佣兵 没有名字
He’s a mercenary. No other known names.
他和手下策划了西非的政♥变♥
Him and his men were behind a coup in West Africa
确保了约翰·达格特在那边的矿场生意
that secured mining operations for our friend John Daggett.
-是达格特把他们带到哥谭来的 -应该是
-Now Daggett’s brought them here. -Or so it seems.
-我会继续调查 -好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!