Must be popular with his wife.
不见得 她带着孩子去了克利夫兰
Not really. She took the kids to Cleveland.
他有很多时间可以去看他们了
He’ll have plenty of time for visits.
市长想在春天把免职
The mayor’s gonna dump him in the spring.
真的吗
Really?
-但他是位英雄 -和平时期谁需要英雄
– But he’s a hero. – A war hero. This is peacetime.
对不起 实在对不起 韦恩先生
Oh, sorry, sorry. I’m so terribly sorry, Mr. Wayne.
您是韦恩先生吧
It is Mr. Wayne, isn’t it?
尽管您指甲不长
Although you don’t have the long nails or,
脸上也没有伤疤…先生
heh, the facial scars, sir.
他们是这么说我的吗
Is that what they say about me?
因为没人见过你
It’s just that no one ever sees you.
这项链真漂亮
That’s a beautiful necklace.
让我想起我母亲的那串
Reminds me of one that belonged to my mother.
不可能是同一串
It can’t be the same one
因为她的珍珠项链在保险箱里
because her pearls are in this safe
而制♥造♥商保证过它无懈可击
the manufacturer clearly explained is uncrackable.
可没人和我说过这话
Nobody told me it was uncrackable.
恐怕我不能让你把它拿走
I’m afraid I can’t let you take those.
得了 你不会欺负女人
Look, you wouldn’t beat up a woman any more
就像我不会欺负瘸子一样
than I would beat up a cripple.
当然 有时候也得破个例
Of course, sometimes exceptions have to be made.
晚安 韦恩先生
Good night, Mr. Wayne.
能载我一程吗
Can I have a ride?
我也这么想
You read my mind.
走吧
Let’s go.
塔特小姐再次要求见你
Miss Tate was asking to see you again.
她可真固执
She’s very persistent.
还很漂亮 估计你会好奇
And quite lovely, in case you were wondering.
-我才没有 -你在干什么
– I wasn’t. – What are you doing?
检查指纹 我们被抢劫了
Examining print dust. We’ve been robbed.
而你就打算这么报♥警♥是吧
And this is your idea of, uh, sounding the alarm, is it?
她拿走了珍珠项链 上面有跟踪器
She took the pearls, tracking device and all.
-她? -一名女佣
-S he? – One of the maids.
也许你应该别让她们再来这里了
Perhaps you should stop letting them in this side of the house.
也许你应该学会自己铺床
Perhaps you should start learning to make your own bed.
-你提取指纹干什么 -不是我
– Why were you dusting for prints? – I wasn’t.
是她
She was.
长官 国会议员吉利的妻子来电
Sir. Congressman Gilly’s wife has been calling in.
说韦恩基金会的晚宴之后
The congressman never made it home
议员没有回家
after the Wayne Foundation event.
那也是警♥察♥的工作吗
That’s a job for the police?
你和丹特成功地将犯罪一网打尽
When you and Dent cleaned the streets, you cleaned them good.
很快我们的工作就只剩下追查逾期不还的图书了
Pretty soon we’ll be chasing down, uh, overdue library books.
不过你似乎觉得我们还在战争之中
And yet here you are, like we’re still at war.
-你叫什么 孩子 -布雷克 长官
-What’s your name, son? -Blake, sir.
你有什么要问我吗 布雷克警官
You have something you want to ask me?
关于那一晚
It’s about that night.
8年前的今晚 丹特殉职的那一晚
This night, eight years ago. The night Dent died.
蝙蝠侠最后出现的那一晚
The last confirmed sighting of the Batman.
他杀死那些人 打败两个SWAT小队
He murders those people, takes down two SWAT teams
扭断丹特的脖子 然后就这么消失了
breaks Dent’s neck and then just vanishes?
你到底想问我什么
I’m not hearing a question, son.
难道你不想知道他是谁吗
Don’t you want to know who he was?
我当然知道他是谁
I know exactly who he was.
他就是蝙蝠侠
He was the Batman.
我们去见见议员的妻子
Let’s go see about the congressman’s wife.
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne?
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne?
你很长时间没下来过了
You haven’t been down here in a long time.
我想多调查一点珠宝贼的信息 我输入了她的指纹
Trying to find out more about our jewel thief. I ran her prints.
除非她减肥很成功
Unless she’s lost a lot of weight
否则就是在用别人的指纹
she was wearing someone else’s fingerprints.
她很厉害
She’s good.
也许 但我们在项链上装有追踪器
She may be, but we have a trace on the necklace.
是的 因此我综合了她返回的地址
We do. I cross-referenced the address she went back
和警方的高危罪犯资料 找到了她
to with police data on high-end B-and-E’s, and, um
赛琳娜·凯尔
Selina Kyle.
她的数据库里 都是盗窃事件
The databases are full of close-calls, tips from fences.
她很厉害 但是立足之地越来越小了
She’s good, but the ground is shrinking beneath her feet.
我们得在她销赃之前报♥警♥
We should send the police before she fences the pearls.
她不会的 她很喜欢那项链
She won’t. She likes them too much.
而且她要找的不是项链
And they weren’t what she was after.
-那她在找什么 -我的指纹
– What was she after? – My fingerprints.
保险箱上有打印碳粉和石墨
It was printer toner mixed with graphite on the safe.
这能采到指纹 而且不可追踪
It gives a good pull and it’s untraceable.
真棒 你们该一起喝喝咖啡交流经验
Fascinating. You two should exchange notes over coffee.
你想把我和珠宝贼撮合到一起吗
You’re trying to set me up with a jewel thief?
现在 就算一只大猩猩能让你回到正常世界
At this point, I’d set you up with a chimpanzee,
我也愿意把它撮合给你
if it brought you back to the world.
这个世界对我来说没有意义了
There’s nothing out there for me.
这就是问题所在
And that’s the problem.
你把斗篷和面具束之高阁 却止步不前
You hung up your cape and your cowl but you didn’t move on.
你从不去享受生活 去找个人…
You never went to find a life. To find someone.
阿福
Alfred
我确实找到了重要的人
I did find someone.
而你失去了他们
I know, and you lost them.
但这都是生活的一部分 少爷
But that’s all part of living, sir.
但你没有去生活 你只是在原地等待
But you’re not living, you’re just waiting,
等待着事态再次恶化
hoping for things to go bad again.
还记得你离开哥谭的时候吗
Remember when you left Gotham?
在这一切之前 在蝙蝠侠诞生之前
Before all this, before Batman?
你销声匿迹了七年
You were gone seven years.
而我等了七年 希望你不再回来
Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn’t come back.
每年我都会到佛罗伦萨去度假
Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence.
我会去阿诺河边的一间咖啡馆
There’s this café on the banks of the Arno.
每个傍晚 我都坐在那里 点一杯布兰卡酒
Every fine evening I’d sit there and order a Fernet Branca.
我总抱着一种幻想
I had this fantasy
我环顾四周的时候
that I would look across the tables
能看见你坐在那里 带着妻子
and I’d see you there, with a wife.
可能还有几个孩子
Maybe a couple of kids.
我们不用对彼此说什么
You wouldn’t say anything to me, nor me to you.
只要知道你找到了生活的真谛
But we’d both know that you’d made it.
你很幸福
That you were happy.
我从未想要你回到哥谭
I never wanted you to come back to Gotham.
我一直都知道你在这里一无所有
I always knew there was nothing here for you,
只有悲痛
except pain and tragedy.
我不想让你只活在悲痛之中
And I wanted something more for you than that.
我现在依然这么想
I still do.
这个下水道一个月就要回涌几次
They wash up here a couple of times a month.
天冷时更加频繁
More when it gets colder.
这里是流浪汉的聚集地
Homeless, sheltering in the tunnels.
我们把他从下面拖了上来
We pulled him from the basin,
除此以外 什么都没碰
but other than that we didn’t touch him.
-什么 -他叫杰米
-What? -Name’s Jimmy.
是圣斯威辛的孩子
He’s from St. Swithin’s.
那是间孤儿院 我在那里当教练
It’s the boys’ home where I coach some ball.
杰米离开孤儿院好几个月了
Jimmy hadn’t been around for months.
-为什么 -你知道为什么 布雷克
-No? Why? -Blake, you know why.
他年龄太大了
He aged out. We don’t
我们无力照顾16岁以上的孩子
have the resources to keep boys on after 16.
我以为韦恩基金会在资助你们
I thought the Wayne Foundation gave money for that.
已经好几年没有了
Not for the past couple of years.
-他还有个弟弟吧 -马克 我去告诉他
-He has a brother here, doesn’t he? -Mark. I’ll tell him.
我去吧 如果可以的话
I’d like to, if that’s all right.
你知道他在下水道里干什么吗
You know what he was doing in the tunnels?
很多人在超龄之后都去那里
Lot of guys been going down the tunnels when they age out.
他们说你能住在那里
Say you can live down there.
说那里有工作
Say there’s work down there.
工作
Work?
下水道里能有什么工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!