About the whole no-guns thing
我还是保留我的意见
I’m not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do.
靠过去
Pull up.
保持稳定
Stay level.
我们必须把他们逼到反应堆入口
We have to force that convoy east to the entrance to the reactor.
你负责地面 我会在空中 去吧
I need you on the ground, I’ll be in the air. Go.
情况变了 你的命令已经过时了
The situation has changed. Your orders are out of date.
我和你一样也是警♥察♥ 我现在就走过去
I’m a cop, like you, and I’m walking out there.
请不要对我开枪
Please do not shoot me!
打他的脚
Shoot at his feet.
掌握制空权的感觉最好了
Nothing like a little air superiority.
警探 请你站住 快停下
Detective! Please stop! Please, detective! Stop!
停下 炸桥 快
Stop walking! Blow it! Do it!
你们必须把炸♥弹♥转移过来 还有10分钟时间
You have to get that bomb here. You’ve got 10 minutes.
他们想逼我们开进反应堆入口
They’re pushing us to the entrance of the reactor.
他们想把炸♥弹♥放回反应堆
They’re gonna try to reconnect the core.
蠢货
You idiots!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你害死了我们所有人
You sons of bitches! You’re killing us!
只知道服从命令的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, follow your orders!
好了 孩子们 围成圈 低下头
All right, boys. Get in a circle. Bow your heads.
在我这边
It’s on my side.
神父 大家都回到车上去 好吗
Hey, Father! Let’s get everyone back on the bus, okay?
快回车上去
Go, go, go! Back on the bus!
我们无处可躲
There’s nowhere to go.
上车
On the bus!
你要让卡车往东开
You’ve got to turn the truck east!
往前开
Stay straight!
帮我一把 我们在上面绑根绳子
Give me a hand! We can get a cable on it!
福克斯教过我怎么改写反应堆
Fox showed me how to override the reactor.
糟糕
Oh, dear.
包括紧急水淹程序
lncluding the emergency flood.
现在不可能阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
There’s no way this bomb will be stopped.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
保护他们免受炸♥弹♥冲击
Protection from the blast.
我们不会有事
We’re gonna be all right!
这是个核弹
It’s an atom bomb!
有必要让他们知道吗
Think they need to hear that?
你想让他们绝望地死去吗 来吧
Let them die without hope? Come on!
准备受死吧
Prepare yourselves.
我父亲的遗愿完成了
My father’s work is done.
-你干什么 -我能把炸♥弹♥运到海上去
-What are you doing? -I can get it out over the bay!
设置好飞到海上空然后抛射吗
Set it to fly out over the water, then eject?
没有自动驾驶
No autopilot.
你可以去任何地方
You could’ve gone anywhere,
做任何事 但你偏偏选择回来
been anything. But you came back here.
你也是
So did you.
所以我们都是笨蛋
I guess we’re both suckers.
-我从不在乎你是谁 -那就对了
-I never cared who you were. -And you were right.
但人们应该知道拯救了他们的英雄是谁
Shouldn’t the people know the hero who saved them?
谁都可以是英雄
A hero can be anyone.
即使那个人做的事是那么简单
Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as
他为一个小男孩披上一件外套
putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders
告诉他这不是世界末日
to let him know the world hadn’t ended.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne?
快点 你也上去
Come on! There you go! Okay, you too.
来吧 神父
Come on, Father.
要爆♥炸♥了 快趴下
Hey, heads down! This is it!
-不 -不 那是蝙蝠侠
-No. -No, that’s Batman!
爆♥炸♥了
That’s detonation!
炸♥弹♥在海上爆♥炸♥ 城市安全了
It’s out over the bay! Clear of the city!
我看到从这个深渊里
“I see a beautiful city
升起一座美丽的城市 一个卓越的民族
and a brilliant people rising from this abyss.
我看到我为之献身的人们
I see the lives for which I lay down my life
过着宁静有益 富裕幸福的生活
peaceful useful, prosperous and happy.
我看到 在他们心中
I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts
在他们世世代代的子孙心中
and in the hearts of their descendants
我始终占有神圣的一席之地
generations hence.
我现在做的 是我一生中
It is a far, far better thing that I do
做过的最好 最最好的事情
than I have ever done.
我即将得到的 是我一生中
It is a far, far better rest that I go to
得到过的最安宁 最最安宁的休息
than I have ever known.”
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
让你失望了
I failed you.
你信任我
You trusted me
而我却让你失望了
and I failed you.
我能让你改变主意吗
Can I change your mind
不要从警队辞职
about quitting the force?
你说过 制度会成为枷锁
You know what you said about structures becoming shackles?
你说得没错 我无法接受这样的不公正
You were right, and I can’t take it. The injustice.
没人知道是谁拯救了这座城市
I mean, no one’s ever gonna know who saved an entire city.
他们知道
They know.
是蝙蝠侠
It was the Batman.
韦恩先生的遗嘱里
Mr. Wayne’s will was not amended
涉及他宅邸的部分 将不做修改
to reflect his more modest estate.
尽管如此 它们依然是相当昂贵的资产
Nonetheless, there are considerable assets to dispose of.
宅邸内部的物品
The contents of the house are to be sold
将卖♥♥给政♥府♥
to settle the estate’s accounts
而剩余的部分
and the remainder is left
则归管家 阿尔弗雷德·J·佩尼沃斯所有
in its entirety to Alfred J. Pennyworth.
房♥屋和土地权归哥谭市所有
The house and grounds are left to the city of Gotham
而条件是不得拆除和变更用途
on condition that they never be demolished, altered
否则将进行法律介入
or otherwise interfered with
它们将被用作 并只能被用作
and that they shall be used for one purpose, and one purpose only:
城市紧急避难所和孤儿院
The housing and care of the city’s at-risk and orphaned children.
我的文员将会为你们
My clerk can help with
提供咨♥询♥与帮助
the smaller correspondences and instructions.
约翰·布雷克
Blake, John.
-没有记录 -好吧 那试试我的真名
-Nothing here. -Uh, try my legal name.
你应该用你的真名 那名字很好听
You should use your full name. I like that name.
-罗宾 -谢谢
-Robin. -Thanks.
何必再担心稳定性软件
Why worry about the stabilization software?
这个自驾系统已经淘汰了
This entire autopilot system’s completely obsolete.
拜托 我只想知道怎么才能把它修好
Please, I just need to know what I could’ve done to fix it.
但是 福克斯先生
But, Mr. Fox,
自驾系统软件已经修好了
it’s already been fixed. Software patch.
六个月前就修好了
Six months ago.
查看下上面的ID名
Check the ID on the patch.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
-遗失物品方面有消息吗 -还没有
-Any news on the missing item? -Not yet.
最好不要落下什么东西
They better leave no stone unturned.
我们不能将那串珍珠项链列为遗失物品
We can’t leave a string of pearls on the manifest as lost.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!