But you need to get people across the bridge.
为什么
Why?
万一我们失败了
In case we fail.
你们还能逃出去 能救多少人是多少
Lead an exodus. Save as many lives as you can.
你不需要我在这里吗
You don’t need me here?
你已经给了我一支军队
You’ve given me an army.
快走吧
Now go.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
先别急着谢我
Don’t thank me yet.
之后或许就没机会说了
Well, I might not get a chance later.
你太客气了
You shouldn’t have.
市中心的地道都被碎石瓦砾堵死了
The midtown tunnel’s blocked by debris
但炮弹有足够力量为大家开出一条路
but the cannons have enough firepower to make a path for people.
战争开始之后再行动
Wait until the fighting begins.
你发起战争就为了救你的宝贝女友吗
You’re gonna wage a war to save your stuck-up girlfriend?
启动的话…
To start it, throttle
我知道
I got it.
我们有45分钟时间拯救这座城市
We have 45 minutes to save this city.
不 是我有45分钟离开爆♥炸♥范围
No, I’ve got 45 minutes to get clear of the blast radius.
你根本赢不了那些人
You don’t stand a chance against these guys.
有你帮我的话 或许可以
With your help, I might.
我打通地道之后就会离开
I’ll open that tunnel, then I’m gone.
我相信你不只是这样的人
There’s more to you than that.
很抱歉又让你失望了
Sorry to keep letting you down.
跟我走吧 救救你自己
Come with me. Save yourself.
你不再欠这些人了
You don’t owe these people any more.
你已经为他们付出了一切
You’ve given them everything.
不是一切
Not everything.
还没有
Not yet.
快解散
Disperse!
不然就开火了
Disperse or be fired upon!
哥谭市只有一种警♥察♥
There’s only one police in this town.
开火
Open fire.
-来了 -准备好
-Here it comes! -Get ready!
这么说 你回来和你的城市一起死
So you came back to die with your city.
不 我是回来阻止你的
No. I came back to stop you.
行动
Now!
不可能
That’s impossible.
去拦截第五街
Cut over to Fifth!
快上车 快点
Here you go. Get on the bus. Go ahead.
你跟我来 你也来
You, come with me. You too.
你 你 还有你 过来
Hey, you, you, and you, come here, come here.
其他人都上车 好吗
Everyone else get on the bus, okay?
孩子们 你们去挨家挨户敲门传递消息 好吗
You guys, you go knock on doors and spread the word, okay?
炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥了
The bomb is gonna go off.
让大家通过南街地道或大桥尽快出城
Get out by the South Street tunnel or over the bridge.
你们每个人跑两个街区 再回车上来 好吗
You do two blocks and you get back to the bus, all right?
快去
Go, go, go!
他回来了吗
Is he back?
小心点 快去
Keep your eyes open. Go, go.
守住门口
Cover the doors!
引爆器在哪
Where’s your trigger?!
它在哪
Where is it?!
你绝不会把它交给普通市民
You’d never give it to an ordinary citizen!
它在哪 引爆器在哪
Where is it? Where’s your trigger?
它在哪 到底在哪
Where is it?! Where is it?!
告诉我 引爆器在哪
Tell me where the trigger is.
在那之后 我才允许你死
Then you have my permission to die.
我摧毁了你
I broke you.
你是怎么回来的
How have you come back?
你以为只有你
You think you’re the only
才能从那里爬出去吗
one who could learn the strength to escape?
引爆器在哪
Where’s the trigger?
但我没有爬出去
But I never escaped.
但是那个孩子
But the child.
雷肖古的孩子爬出去了
The child of Ra’s Al Ghul made the climb.
但他不是雷肖古的孩子
But he’s not the child of Ra’s Al Ghul.
我才是
I am.
虽然我并不普通
And though I’m not ordinary
但我也是个市民
I am a citizen.
米兰达
Miranda?
为什么
Why?
塔莉娅
Thalia.
我母亲被害死前替我取的名字
My mother named me Talia, before she was killed
而如果不是我的保护者 贝恩 我也会像她那样死去
the way I would have been killed, if not for my protector, Bane.
再见
Goodbye.
我从地牢里爬了出去
I climbed out of the pit.
我找到了我父亲
I found my father
并带他回去血洗了那个地方复仇
and brought him back to exact terrible vengeance.
但那个时候
But by that time
牢里的囚犯和医生已经对我的朋友下了毒手
the prisoners and doctor had done their work to my friend.
我的保护者
My protector.
我们加入了影武者联盟 并接受训练
The League took us in. Trained us.
但我父亲无法接受贝恩
But my father could not accept Bane.
他只看到一个邪恶的怪物 他的存在
He saw only a monster. His very existence
时刻提醒着他抛弃她妻子而令对方惨死的地狱
was a reminder of the hell he’d left his wife to die in.
他将贝恩逐出了影武者联盟
He excommunicated Bane from the League of Shadows.
而他唯一的罪 就是爱上了我
His only crime was that he loved me.
我无法原谅我父亲
I could not forgive my father.
直到你杀死了他
Until you murdered him.
他想要屠♥杀♥上百万的无辜人♥民♥
He was trying to kill millions of innocent people.
无辜这个字眼对哥谭来说太奢侈了 布鲁斯
Innocent is a strong word to throw around Gotham, Bruce.
我要祭奠我父亲 完成他的使命
I honor my father by finishing his work.
而对那个杀死他的人复仇
Vengeance against the man who killed him
也仅仅是对我耐心的回报
is simply a reward for my patience.
你看
You see
正是这把慢慢插入的刀子
it’s the slow knife the knife that takes its time.
等待了这么多年 却没有忘记仇恨
The knife that waits years without forgetting
它悄然无息地刺入骨髓之中
then slips quietly between the bones.
正是这样的复仇之刃 刺得最深
That’s the knife that cuts deepest.

Please.
也许你的刀子太慢了
Maybe your knife was too slow.
卡车被袭击了
The truck is under attack.
是戈登 你让他阻断了我的信♥号♥♥
Gordon. You gave him a way to block my signal.
无所谓
No matter.
他不过拖延了11分钟而已
He’s bought Gotham 11 minutes.
快来
Come on!
这边
This way!
站住 你要做什么
Stay there! What are you doing?
我是重案组的布雷克
Blake, MCU!
我要把孩子们带到安全地带
I’m getting these boys to safety!
你会害死我们
You’ll get us all killed!
要是有人过了桥
If anyone crosses this bridge,
他们就会炸飞这座城市
they’ll blow the city!
不管怎样炸♥弹♥都会爆♥炸♥ 快让我们过去
It’s gonna blow anyway! We need to open this bridge, now!
警探 你要是再往前一步 我们就开枪了
Detective, if you take one step forward we will shoot you!
你再往前两步 我们就把桥炸断
If you take two steps forward, we will blow the bridge!
好吧 去巴士上等着 好吗
Okay, go back by the bus and wait for me, all right?
快回去等着
Go back and wait.
准备车队
Prepare a convoy.
在爆♥炸♥之前要守好炸♥弹♥
We must secure the bomb until it detonates.
别杀他 我要让他感受爆♥炸♥的热量
Don’t kill him, I want him to feel the heat.
感受你无法拯救的那一万两千人被烧成灰烬的痛苦
Feel the fire of 12 million souls you failed.
再见了 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
再见
Goodbye.
继续推进 夺回楼梯
Keep moving forward! Flank them at the stairs!
开火
Shoot them.
全部杀光
Shoot them all.
你也知道我现在必须杀了你
We both know that I have to kill you now.
看来你只能想象一下爆♥炸♥的火焰了
You’ll just have to imagine the fire.
关于不杀人这一说法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!