What about the bomb? Satellite can’t pick up radiation hot spots.
他们将炸♥弹♥装在卡车上 顶部肯定是铅制的
They keep it on a truck. It must have a lead-lined roof.
-不停地转移 -知道是哪辆车吗
-They move it constantly. -Good. So you know the truck?
我们锁定了三辆车 目前正在追踪
Well, it’s one of three. We’ve been tracking it.
诱饵
Decoy.
你觉得他不会回来了吧
You don’t really think he’s coming back?
我怎么想并不重要
Doesn’t matter what I think.
事实上这很重要
Actually, it does.
你应该相信更实际的东西
You should put your faith in something a little more real.
卡车的路线变化不大
The routes don’t vary much.
引爆装置在谁手上
Okay. What about the triggerman?
不知道 这只是虚张声势
No leads. It’s a bluff.
贝恩不会把控制权交给别人
Bane wouldn’t give control of that bomb to someone else.
我们不能冒险
We can’t take that chance.
找到引爆装置之前 我们只能继续追查炸♥弹♥
Until we have the triggerman, we just track the device.
所以现在就放任整个哥谭沦为
And meanwhile, Gotham lives under a warlord,
被军阀控制的混乱之城吗
like some failed state?
别急 警官 这种情况前所未有
Dial it back, officer. This situation is unprecedented.
我们不能拿几百万条生命冒险
We can’t do anything to risk millions of lives.
你还要对他隐瞒真实情况吗
You gonna tell him what’s really going on?
上尉 情况比你想的要复杂
Captain, the situation is more complicated than you think.
你得去见一个人
There’s someone you need to meet.
我来这里寻找有利地形的时候
Came upstairs looking for a vantage point.
发现这家公♥司♥的负责人住在上面
Found the people who run the corporation.
什么公♥司♥
What corporation?
韦恩集团 没问题吧
Wayne Enterprises. You good?
福克斯先生 你能给上尉介绍一下情况吗
Mr. Fox, would you like to brief the captain?
塔特女士对情况更加了解
Miss Tate’s fully aware of the situation.
作为韦恩集团的总裁
And as CEO of Wayne Enterprises,
我不得不对这次事件负责
I have to take responsibility for it.
-为什么 -我们造了反应堆
-Why? -We built it.
核弹是你们造的吗
You built the bomb?
我们最初造的是核聚变反应堆
It was built as a fusion reactor. First of its kind.
贝恩将原子核改造成核弹 并将其从反应堆里取出
Bane turned the core into a bomb and removed it from the reactor.
这才是关键的部分
Here’s the important part.
随着原子核的衰变
As the device’s fuel cells deteriorate
炸♥弹♥会变得越来越不稳定
it becomes increasingly unstable to the point of detonation.
这是颗定时炸♥弹♥
This bomb is a time bomb.
在23天后就会爆♥炸♥ 和贝恩所说的革命
And it will go off in 23 days, regardless of Bane’s revolution or what we,
还有外界的反应都毫无关系
or the outside world, choose to do.
看来你们的妥协策略不大现实了
So your plan might not be as practical as you thought.
炸♥弹♥能拆除吗
Could you disarm it?
我能把它连回反应堆 让它稳定下来
I could reconnect it to the reactor. Stabilize it.
-我们离开这里 马上行动 -好 我们走
-Let’s move from this location and call it in. -Right. Let’s go.
我来处理
No, no, we’ll take it from here.
你留在这里保护他们
You stay and look after these folks.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone sold us out.
快走
Go, go, go!
我死也不会说
I’ll die before I talk.
如你所愿 上尉
I’m on your schedule, captain.
有人住在楼上
There were people living upstairs.
带他们去法庭审判
Round them up for judgment
把他们的尸体吊起来示众
and hang them where the world can see.
他说逃出去的关键不是体力
He says the leap to freedom is not about strength.
只有身体强壮才能跳过去
My body makes the jump.
而是精神 灵魂
Survival is the spirit. The soul.
我的灵魂 随时准备和身体一起逃离
My soul is as ready to escape as my body.
你失败 是因为恐惧
Fear is why you fail.
我并不恐惧
No, I’m not afraid.
我是愤怒
I’m angry.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我们为什么会摔倒
Why do we fall?
你并不惧怕死亡
You do not fear death.
你认为这使你更强 其实这令你变弱
You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
为什么
Why?
你为什么能速度过人
How can you move faster than possible
战斗力过人
fight longer than possible
如果不是因为那最强大的动力
without the most powerful impulse of the spirit?
对死亡的恐惧
The fear of death.
我惧怕死亡
I do fear death.
我害怕死在这里
I fear dying in here
眼睁睁地看着我的城市
while my city burns.
受尽磨难 却无法拯救
There’s no one there to save it.
那就爬出去
Then make the climb.
怎么做
How?
像那个孩子一样
As the child did
不用绳子
without the rope.
恐惧会助你一臂之力
Then fear will find you again.
这是你旅途的补给品吗
Ah, supplies for your journey?
真不错
Oh, that’s wonderful.
他们在说什么
That’s What does that mean?
崛起
Rise.
不
No.
不 你们搞错了
No, there’s been a mistake!
我要见贝恩
Take me to Bane!
我要见贝恩
I want to see Bane!
肃静
Order!
你们搞错了 贝恩在哪里
This is a mistake! Where is Bane?
我们没搞错 史崔沃先生
There’s been no mistake, Mr. Stryver.
你是菲利普·史崔沃吧
You are Philip Stryver
达格特工业的副总裁
executive vice president of Daggett lndustries
多年来压榨那些地位低下的人
who for years has been living off the blood and sweat
侵吞他们的血汗钱
of people less powerful than him.
把贝恩叫来 我是自己人
Call Bane. I am one of you.
贝恩在这里说了不算 这里是宣判听证会
Bane has no authority here. This is merely a sentencing hearing.
现在你有两个选择
Now, the choice is yours.
流放 还是死刑
Exile or death!
肃静
Order!
流…放
Exi… Exile.
同意
Sold.
把这个胆小鬼带到冰面那去
To the man in the cold sweat.
你沿着厚冰面走
You follow the thick ice.
如果你想游过去 不出几分钟就会冻死
You try to swim, you’re dead in minutes.
有人成功过吗
Has anyone made it?
该死的人都到哪去了 我们没时间了
Where are they? It’s not like we have a lot of time.
还有多久
How long?
炸♥弹♥明天就会爆♥炸♥
The bomb goes off tomorrow.
我们还有18个小时去做这件事
We have about 18 hours to do something.
做什么
To do what?
找出目标卡车 装上GPS
To mark the truck. Get a GPS on it
之后再想办法拿下它
so we can start to figure out how to bring it down.
就这些人吗
That’s it?
福利
Foley.
福利去哪了 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Where’s Foley, damn it?
你不该到大街上去
You shouldn’t be out on the streets.
吉姆 他不在家
Jim, he’s not here.
你还让你老婆来开门吗
You let your wife come to the door?
-这座城市都被占领了 -到厨房♥等我 宝贝
-When the city’s under occupation? -Wait in the kitchen, honey.
你干什么去了 在院子里烧制♥服♥吗
What did you do, bury your uniform in the backyard?
你也看到他们怎么对付那些特种兵了
You saw what they did to those Special Forces.
你忘了我们当年在大街上巡逻的日子吗
Have you forgotten all the years we were out on patrol?
当时每个黑帮混混都巴不得
When every gangbanger wanted
趁我们转身就送上一发子弹
to plant one as soon as our backs were turned?
今非昔比了 你也知道
That was different. And you know it.
那帮歹徒控制了城市
These guys run the city.
政♥府♥和他们达成了交易
The government’s done a deal with them.
贝恩逼得他们走投无路 哪来什么交易
Bane’s got their balls in a vice. That’s not a deal.
如果你对付贝恩 有人就会引爆♥炸♥弹
You move on Bane, the triggerman is gonna hit the button.
你觉得他会让别人来控制炸♥弹♥吗
You think he’s given control of that bomb to one of the people?
你以为这是所谓革命的一部分吗
You think this is part of some revolution?
只有一个人控制着开关 那就是贝恩