警方怀疑
珠宝店失窃
系”猫女”所为
亿万富翁
沦落为流浪汉
玛莎和托马斯·韦恩福利院
谨此献给那些为年轻孤儿慷慨奉献的爱心人士们
我认识哈维·丹特
I knew Harvey Dent.
我曾是他的挚友
I was his friend.
已经有很长时间没有出现过
And it will be a very long time before
像他这样能如此激励我们的人
someone inspires us the way he did.
我相信哈维·丹特
I believed in Harvey Dent.
帕维尔博士 我是中情局的
Dr. Pavel, I’m CIA.
他不是一个人
He wasn’t alone.
-你不能带朋友来 -他们不是我的朋友
-Uh, you don’t get to bring friends. -They are not my friends.
别担心 不收他们机票钱
Don’t worry, no charge for them.
他们有什么用处
And why would I want them?
他们能增加你的筹码
They were trying to grab your prize.
他们是那个雇佣兵
They work for the mercenary.
面具男的手下
The masked man.
-贝恩 -嗯
– Bane? – Aye.
让他们上飞机 我会通知上级
Get them onboard. I’ll call it in.
我给情报局发的飞行计划中
The flight plan I just filed with the agency
只记录了我 我的手下 帕维尔博士
lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here
和你们中的一个
but only one of you!
谁第一个开口 谁就能留在飞机上
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
是谁雇你们抓帕维尔博士
Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
他好像有点晕机
He didn’t fly so good!
谁还想来试试
Who wants to try next?
告诉我贝恩的事
Tell me about Bane!
他为什么要戴面具
Why does he wear the mask?
一个雇佣兵为什么这么忠心
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!
也许他只是奇怪 既然要把人扔出飞机
Well, perhaps he’s wondering why someone would shoot a man
为什么还要开枪打死他
before throwing him out of a plane.
你好歹开口了
At least you can talk.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是谁并不重要
It doesn’t matter who we are.
重要的是我们的计划
What matters is our plan.
在我戴上面具之前 没人关心我是谁
No one cared who I was till I put on the mask.
我要是把它拿下来 你会死吗
If I pull that off, will you die?
会痛得要死
It would be extremely painful.
你这么大块头也会痛吗
You’re a big guy.
我是指你
For you.
被抓也是你计划之中的吗
Was getting caught part of your plan?
当然
Of course.
帕维尔博士拒绝了我们而转投了你们
Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours.
我们要知道他都说了什么
We had to find out what he told you…
没有 我什么都没说
Nothing. I said nothing.
恭喜你 成功让自己被逮住了
Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught!
-长官 -那你伟大计划的下一步是什么
– Sir? – Now what’s the next step of your master plan?
坠机
Crashing this plane
不留活口
with no survivors.
紧急情况
Mayday, Mayday!
你要对我做什么 放开我
Aah! What you doing to me? Let me out!
不
No!
不要
No, no, no! No!
不 我们得留个人在残骸里 兄弟
No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.
战火点燃了吗
Have we started the fire?
没错 战火会越燃越烈
Yes, the fire rises.
老实点 博士 现在不是害怕的时候
Calm down, doctor. Now is not the time for fear.
时机还未到
That comes later.
哈维·丹特日也许不是我们最悠久的节日
Harvey Dent Day may not be our oldest public holiday
它却也是最重要的节日之一 所以今晚我们相聚于此
but we’re here tonight because it’s one of the most important.
哈维·丹特不屈不挠地抗争组织犯罪
Harvey Dent’s uncompromising stand against organized crime
他的努力令哥谭市
had made Gotham a safer place
在他八年前殉职时变得更加安全
than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago.
这座城市见证了一个历史性的转折
This city has seen a historic turnaround.
没有哪座城市可以杜绝犯罪
No city is without crime,
但这座城市不会再有组织犯罪
but this city is without organized crime
因为丹特法案为执法部门
because the Dent Act gave law enforcement teeth
打击黑帮提供了强力的法律保障
in its fight against the mob.
现在有人说到要撤销丹特法案
Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act
而我要说 在我任期内 这绝不会发生
and to them I say, “Not on my watch.”
我要感谢韦恩基金会举办了这场宴会
I want to thank the Wayne Foundation for hosting this event.
而我听说韦恩先生无法亲临现场
I’m told Mr. Wayne couldn’t be here tonight.
但我确信他的精神与我们同在
I’m sure he’s with us in spirit.
现在 让我们有请一位重要人物
And now I’m gonna give way to an important voice
这几天有人见过韦恩吗
You ever lay eyes on Wayne at one of these things?
没人 好几年没人见过他了
No one has. Not in years.
人们曾轻信了
people put their faith
一名穿戴面具和斗篷的恶徒
in a murderous thug in a mask and a cape.
而他背叛了这位伟人的信任
A thug who showed his true nature
并且将其残忍♥地杀害
when he betrayed the trust of this great man
最后暴露了自己的本性
and murdered him in cold blood.
别急着走呀 美人儿
Sweetheart, not so fast with the chow.
-虾球 -谢了
– Shrimp balls? – Thank you.
吉姆·戈登将告诉你们哈维·丹特的真♥相♥
Jim Gordon can tell you the truth about Harvey Dent.
让他亲自来讲述吧
I’ll let him tell you himself.
有请戈登局长
Commissioner Gordon.
真♥相♥…
The truth?
我本来
I have
准备了一份讲稿
written a speech
将哈维·丹特的真♥相♥公之于众
telling the truth about Harvey Dent.
也许时机还未到
Maybe the time isn’t right.
也许现在
Maybe right now
你们只需要知道
all you need to know is that
黑门监狱里关押了一千名犯人
there are 1000 inmates in Blackgate Prison
这都要归功于丹特法案
as a direct result of the Dent Act.
他们之中有暴♥力♥歹徒
These are violent criminals,
还有犯罪团伙的头目
essential cogs in the organized-crime machine.
也许现在 对于哈维·丹特的殉职
Maybe, for now, all I should say
我应该说的是
about the death of Harvey Dent is this:
他的死是值得的
It has not been for nothing.
你见过这房♥子的主人吗
You see the guy who owns the house?
没有 我听说他从不出东楼
No. I heard he never leaves the east wing.
听说他出了场意外
I heard he had an accident.
-让他毁了容… -蒂尔先生
– Yeah, that he’s disfigured. He has to wear a… – Mr. Till?
你的人为什么在走主楼梯
Why are your people using the main staircase?
博尔顿女士在哪
And where’s Mrs. Bolton?
她在酒吧 先生 有什么要我效劳吗
Uh, she’s at the bar, sir. Can I help?
去东楼的客厅
The east drawing room.
打开门 把盘子放到桌子上
Unlock the door, put the tray on the table,
再把门锁上 不要做其他事
lock the door again. Nothing more.
很抱歉 塔特小姐 我尽力了 但他还是不肯见你
I’m sorry, Miss Tate. I tried, but he won’t see you.
你可千万别往心里去
And you mustn’t take it personally.
谁都知道韦恩把自己锁在屋里
Everyone knows that Wayne’s holed up in there
成天用长得要命的指甲开罐子
with 8-inch nails peeing into Mason jars.
谢谢你让我到这里来
It’s very good of you to let me on the grounds.
你为什么要在一个
Why are you wasting your time trying to talk to a man
把你的钱砸进
who threw away your
所谓世界节能的空想项目上的人身上浪费时间
investment on some save-the-world vanity project?
他赚不回你的投资 但我可以
He can’t get your money back. I can.
我这么解释吧
I could try explaining
世界节能这个项目
that a save-the-world project,
徒劳与否 都值得投资 达格特先生
vain or not is worth investing in, Mr. Daggett.
但你只知道有钱能使鬼推磨
But you understand only money and the power you think it buys
所以我为什么要在你身上浪费时间
so why waste my time indeed?
第二班换班了吗
Second shift reports in?
你该多花点时间陪陪市长
You should spend more time with the mayor.
那是你部门的职责
Well, that’s your department.
他没看犯罪数据吗
Anyone shown him the crime stats?
他相信自己的感觉
He goes by his gut and it bothers him,
他不相信数据
no matter what the numbers.
他妻子一定很喜欢这种风格