你不打算在兄弟面前 给我留点面子?
You sure you wanna embarrass me in front of my friends?
别担心,他们也好不到哪去
Oh, don’t worry. They’re coming too.
旅途愉快,下辈子见了
Have a nice trip. See you next fall.
712项敲诈罪
Seven hundred twelve counts of extortion.
849项勒索罪
Eight hundred and forty-nine counts of racketeering.
246项诈骗罪
Two hundred and forty-six counts of fraud.
87项谋杀罪
Eighty-seven counts of conspiracy murder.
527项妨碍司法罪
Five hundred and twenty-seven counts of obstruction of justice.
被告有何说法?
How do the defendants plead?
注意法庭秩序
Order in the court.
一次性羁押549名罪犯
Five hundred and forty-nine criminals at once.
你怎么劝苏芮罗陪你 一块儿发疯的?
How did you convince Surrillo to hear this farce?
她的正义感从不输给我 再说了,她可是个法官
She shares my enthusiasm for justice. After all, she is a judge.
就算你能让苏芮罗 跟着你一块儿疯…
Even if you blow enough smoke to get convictions out of Surrillo…
这次你收到的上诉数量 肯定会创纪录
…you’re gonna set a new record at appeals.
不要紧,头头们肯定会被保释
It won’t matter. The head guys make bail, sure.
但是下面的人,他们不行
But the midlevel guys, they can’t.
而且他们肯定等不起庭审和上诉
They can’t afford to be off the streets.
他们会拿减刑之类的条件来做交易
They’ll cut deals that include some jail time.
想想吧,十几个月夜不闭户 那是什么情景
Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets.
– 市长先生,能不能… – 你俩先出去
Mr. Mayor, you can’t… – No, get out. Both of you.
坐吧
Sit down.
民众欣赏你 所以才有今天这个局面
The public likes you. That’s the only reason that this might fly.
但你也上了风口浪尖
But that means it’s on you.
不光是黑社会 所有人都会把帐算在你头上
They’re all gonna come after you now, and not just the Mob.
政客,记者,警♥察♥
Politicians, journalists, cops.
所有因为此事钱包瘪了的人
Anyone whose wallet’s about to get lighter.
你真想好了?最好别回头
Are you up to it? You’d better be.
一旦他们抓到你的把柄…
Because they get anything on you…
那些人前脚出了大牢的门 后脚就会来问候你和我
…and those criminals are back on the streets, followed swiftly by you and me.
我的天!
Jesus!
我看你的募捐一定会 空前成功的,先生
I think your fundraiser will be a great success, sir.
你怎么就知道我想 给哈维·登特办个晚宴?
And why do you think I wanna hold a party for Harvey Dent?
个中缘由就和你不用我 而是亲自进行社交活动…
I assumed it was your usual reason for socializing beyond myself…
以及在高谭市街头打击犯罪一样…
…and the scum of Gotham’s underbelly:
都是为了打动道威斯小姐
To try to impress Miss Dawes.
说得好听,可惜错了 事实上,是为了登特
Very droll, but very wrong. Actually, it’s Dent.
“警方公布了一段 随尸体附带的录像”
Police released video footage found concealed on the body.
“画面敏感,不适者勿看”
Sensitive viewers, be aware. The image is disturbing.
告诉他们你叫什么?
Tell them your name.
布赖恩·道格拉斯
Brian Douglas.
你真的是蝙蝠侠吗?
And are you the real Batman?
– 不是 – 不是?
No. No?
– 不是 – 不是?
– No. – No?
那你干嘛穿成他那样?
Then why do you dress up like him?
哇,呼,呼
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
因为他用行动告诉我们 用不着怕你这种坏人
Because he’s a symbol that we don’t have to be afraid of scum like you.
是么,你有种,布赖恩,你真挺有种
Yeah. You do, Brian. You really do.
呼,耶
Huh? Yeah. Oh, shh, shh, shh.
你觉得蝙蝠侠让高谭市变好了?
So you think Batman’s made Gotham a better place? Hm?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我!!
Look at me!
看看,这就是蝙蝠侠对高谭市的杰作
You see, this is how crazy Batman’s made Gotham.
想让高谭市恢复秩序…
You want order in Gotham…
蝙蝠侠必须摘下面具去自首
…Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in.
他不自首 就会天天有人为他送命
Oh, and every day he doesn’t, people will die.
今晚就开始
Starting tonight.
我可是言出必行
I’m a man of my word.
哈维·登特,黑社会的噩梦…
Harvey Dent, scourge of the underworld…
怎么会被筹款晚会 吓得手足无措?
…scared stiff by the trust-fund brigade.
– 我很快回来 – 瑞秋
– I’ll be back. – Rachel.
来杯酒壮壮胆,登特先生?
A little liquid courage, Mr. Dent?
– 谢谢,你叫阿尔弗雷德,对吧? – 没错,先生
– Thank you. Alfred, right? – That’s right, sir.
瑞秋经常提起你 听说你能细数她的一生
Rachel talks about you all the time. You’ve known her her whole life.
还不到那程度,先生
Not yet, sir.
她交过没什么神经质的前男友吧?
Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?
噢,你绝对想不到
Oh, you have no idea.
抱歉我来迟了
I’m sorry that I’m late.
很高兴没因为我 而影响大家用宴
I’m glad to see that you all got started without me.
下面,哈维在哪里?在哪…?
Now, where is Harvey? Where…?
哈维·登特,时下的风云人物
Harvey Dent, the man of the hour.
瑞秋·道威斯在哪?
Where’s Rachel Dawes?
她是我交情最久的朋友 快过来
She is my oldest friend. Come here.
当瑞秋告诉我 她在跟哈维·登特约会的时候…
When Rachel first told me she was dating Harvey Dent…
我只想说一句话
…I had one thing to say:
“商业式的竞选中冒出的那家伙?”
“The guy from those God-awful campaign commercials?”
“我相信哈维·登特” 多美的口号♥,哈维
“I believe in Harvey Dent. ” Yeah, nice slogan, Harvey.
至少赢得了瑞秋的芳心
But it caught Rachel’s attention.
于是我也开始关注哈维…
And then I started to pay attention to Harvey…
关注这位新任检察官
…and all that he’s been doing as our new DA.
而且说句真心话
And you know what?
我信任哈维·登特
I believe in Harvey Dent.
我相信在他的庇护下,高谭市会变得…
I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel…
更加安全,更加积极
…a little safer, a little more optimistic.
看看这张脸 它映衬了高谭市光明的未来
Look at this face. This is the face of Gotham’s bright future.
敬给哈维·登特 来听听他的心声
To Harvey Dent. Let’s hear it for him.
哈维
Harvey.
哈维可能不太了解你…
Harvey may not know you well enough…
不知道你是在拿他开涮…
…to understand you’re making fun of him…
– 但是我知道 – 不,我句句都是真的
…but I do. – No, I meant every word.
还记得你说的话吗? 你我之间…
You know that day that you once told me about…
…只有当高谭市不再 需要蝙蝠侠时才有机会?
…when Gotham would no longer need Batman?
– 机会就要来了 – 布鲁斯
– It’s coming. – Bruce.
– 你不能叫我等那种东西 – 机会已经上路了,哈维就是那位英雄
– You can’t ask me to wait for that. – It’s happening now. Harvey is that hero.
他惩治了大半的罪犯 而且不用带什么面具
He locked up half of the city’s criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask.
高谭市需要见得光的英雄
Gotham needs a hero with a face.
韦恩,我得说 晚会办得真是不错
You can throw a party, Wayne, I’ll give you that.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
我能跟瑞秋聊会儿吗?
You mind if I borrow Rachel?
队长,记得尸体上小丑的名片吗?
Lieutenant, that joker card pinned to the body?
他们发现三组DNA
Forensics found three sets of DNA.
– 对上号♥没? – 都对上了
– Any matches? – All three.
分别是苏芮罗法官,哈维·登特 还有罗伯局长
The DNA belongs to Judge Surrillo, Harvey Dent and Commissioner Loeb.
小丑这是在告诉我们他的目标
The Joker’s telling us who he’s targeting.
派一队人到苏芮罗的住所 叫乌尔茨去找登特
Get a unit over to Surrillo’s house. Tell Wuertz to find Dent.
对他们24小时监护 局长在哪?
Protective custody. Where’s the commissioner?
– 市政厅 – 封锁大楼
– City hall. – Seal the building.
– 我到达之前,任何人不准出入 – 明白
– No one in or out till I get there. – Got it.
戈登,你这是要干吗?
Gordon. What are you up to?
为了您的安全,我马上 对这里进行逐层搜索
We’re secure. I want a floor-by-floor search of the entire building.
毫无疑问,小丑正在打您的主意
We believe the Joker’s made a threat against your life.
这些人都是亡命徒
These are dangerous people.
可是你总得给我透个信吧
You’re not giving me a lot of information.
即便是我们 也不知道您要去哪
Even we don’t know where you’re going.
拿着信封,上车,拆开它 信上会告诉你该去哪
Take the envelope, get in, open it. It’ll tell you where you’re headed.
你怎么把我一个人丢给他们?
You can’t leave me alone with these people.
你不怕黑帮,倒怕起这些人来了?
The whole Mob’s after you and you’re worried about these guys?
跟这个相比 黑帮跟本吓不着我
Compared to this, the Mob doesn’t scare me.
戈登,可能你还不了解…
Gordon, you’re unlikely to discover this for yourself, so…
不过你别不信 警♥察♥局长早被人威胁惯了
…take my word, the police commissioner earns a lot of threats.
很早以前,我就有合适的处理方式
I found the appropriate response to these situations a long time ago.
被人用枪指着头 能让你看清这个世界
Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly.
没错,我同意
Yeah, I bet.
能让你看清 什么是你决不肯失去的…
Yeah. It makes you think about things you couldn’t stand losing…
看清你愿意与谁共度余生
…about who you wanna spend your life with.
– 好一番长篇大论 – 如果黑帮得逞,就显得不长了
– That’s a pretty big commitment. – Not if the Mob has their way.
你得跟我妻子说个清楚…
You get to explain to my wife…
为什么我没回去吃晚饭
…why I’m late for dinner.
长官,小丑的名片上有你的DNA
Sir, the joker card had traces of your DNA on it.
– 别这样 – 那好
– Don’t do that. – All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!