但是事情已经有了起色
But things have improved.
看看咱们的新上任的检察官
Look at the new district attorney.
正看呢,拉近点
I am, closely.
我得查查这人是不是信得过
Need to know if he can be trusted.
你是对他本人感兴趣 还是对他的社交圈感兴趣呢?
Are you interested in his character or his social circle?
瑞秋跟谁交往 是她自己的事
Who Rachel spends her time with is her business.
我休假的时候 你没派人跟踪我吧
I trust you don’t have me followed on my day off.
如果你真有休假,我也许会的
If you ever took one, I might.
是人总有极限,韦恩少爷
Know your limits, Master Wayne.
蝙蝠侠没有极限
Batman has no limits.
– 可是你有,少爷 – 我看还是装不知道的好
– Well, you do, sir. – Well, can’t afford to know them.
万一有一天你知道了 那怎么办?
And what’s gonna happen on the day that you find out?
我知道你会说“我早告诉过你”
We all know how much you like to say “I told you so. ”
要是真有那么一天,韦恩少爷
On that day, Master Wayne, even I won’t want to.
可能我也会说不出口的
Probably.
不好意思,我迟到了
Sorry I’m late, folks.
– 你跑哪去了? – 担心要自己挑大梁?
– Where were you? – Worried you’d have to step up?
– 哈维,这些卷宗我都倒背如流了 – 那好…
– Harvey, I know these briefs backwards. – Well, then…
大家讲公平
…fair’s fair.
人头,我主辩 字,你来
Heads, I’ll take it. Tails, he’s all yours.
你想通过抛个硬币来决定?
Yeah? You wanna flip a coin to see who leads?
这是我爸爸的幸运币 是它保成了咱们的第一次约会
My father’s lucky coin. As I recall, it got me my first date with you.
我不想拿这种事碰运气
I wouldn’t leave something like that up to chance.
我不是碰,而是创造运气
I don’t. I make my own luck.
全体起立 有请弗利尔法官主持开庭
All rise. The Honorable Judge Freel presiding.
我以为检察官大人 就喜欢跟市长打高尔夫呢
I thought the DA just played golf with the mayor.
一点半才开球 不愁没时间送你进大牢,沙利
Teeoff’s 1:30. More than enough time to put you away for life, Sally.
既然卡迈尔·法尔肯进了精神病院…
With Carmine Falcone in Arkham…
那就得有个人站出来 为所谓的“家族”主持大局
…someone must have stepped up to run the so-called family.
那个人今天在庭内吗?
Is that man in this courtroom today?
– 麻烦你帮我们指认他 – 你赢了,大律师
– Could you identify him for us, please? – You win, counselor.
那就是我
It was me.
这份证词你可是宣过誓的,这个人…
I have a sworn statement from you that this man…
萨尔瓦托·马洛尼 才是法尔肯黑帮家族的新首领
…Salvatore Maroni, is the new head of the Falcone crime family.
马洛尼?他只是个傀儡 我才是真正的头头
Maroni? He’s a fall guy. I’m the brains of the organization.
– 肃静 – 请求判…
Order. – Permission to treat…
– 该证人为恶意作证 – 同意
…the witness as hostile? – Granted.
恶意?我让你看看什么叫恶意!
– Hostile? I’ll show you hostile!
碳纤维的,点28口径,中国制♥造♥
Carbon fiber,.28 caliber, made in China.
如果你想除掉一个公职人员 马洛尼先生…
If you wanna kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni…
我建议你买♥♥个美国货
…I recommend you buy American.
– 把他拖出去 – 可是法官大人,我还没问完呢
Get him out of here. – But, Your Honor, I’m not done.
枪肯定查不到马洛尼头上 所以咱们告不了他
We’ll never be able to link the gun to Maroni, so we can’t charge him.
不过他们试图杀你 说明碰到了他们的痛处
But they’re trying to kill you, means we’re getting to them.
看你这么欣慰我也高兴,瑞秋 不过你不必安慰我
I’m glad you’re so pleased, Rachel. I’m fine, by the way.
别这样,哈维 你可是高谭市的检察官
Come on, Harvey. You’re Gotham’s DA.
如果没人想杀你 说明你工作没做好
You’re not getting shot at, you’re not doing your job right.
不过…
But, you know…
如果你说自己有些“受惊过度” 我们今天可以休个假
…if you said you were rattled, we could take the rest of the day off.
不行,我把重案组的队长拉来了
Can’t. I dragged the head of the Major Crimes Unit down here.
噢,吉姆·戈登? 他站在咱们这边,对他客气点
Oh, Jim Gordon? He’s a friend, actually. Try to be nice.
听说你在庭上被翻供了
I hear you got a hell of a right cross.
没想到沙利就那么逍遥法外了
It’s a shame Sal’s going to walk.
好在狗改不了吃屎 他们肯定还会给我机会的
Yeah, well, good thing about the Mob is they keep giving you second chances.
微光辐射钞票
Lightly irradiated bills.
警♥察♥也有这玩意? 有人帮忙吗?
Fancy stuff for a city cop. Have help?
我们找过很多部门…
We liaise with various agencies…
省省吧,戈登,我想见他
Save it, Gordon. I wanna meet him.
官方的政策可是要逮捕蝙蝠侠
Official policy is to arrest the vigilante known as Batman on sight.
那重案组楼顶的照明灯算怎么回事?
Mm-hm. What about that floodlight on the top of MCU?
如果你觉得设备有问题的话…
If you got problems with malfunctioning equipment…
我建议你直接送去维修站,大律师
…I suggest you take them up with Maintenance, counselor.
高谭市所有负责洗钱的人 都被我关进了大牢
I’ve put every money launderer in Gotham behind bars…
可是黑帮照样能拿到钱
…but the Mob is still getting its money out.
我知道你和你的人 准备为最后一战收网了
I think you and your friend have found the last game in town.
而且正中他们的要害 他们腰包里的钱
You’re trying to hit them where it hurts, their wallets.
很了不起
It’s bold.
不想算我一个?
You gonna count me in?
在咱们城里,知道的人越少 行动越安全
In this town, the fewer people know something, the safer the operation.
戈登,我不是很喜欢 你那个特别行动组…
I don’t like that you got your own special unit…
尤其是其中大部份都是 我在内务部调查的对象
…and it’s full of cops I investigated at Internal Affairs.
如果我不跟这些人共事…
If I didn’t work with cops you’d investigated while at IA…
那我岂不成了孤家寡人?
…I’d be working alone.
我可没什么“理想主义政♥治♥观”
I don’t get political points for being an idealist.
手头有多少东西,就使多大能耐
I do the best I can with what I have.
你要我签发五家银行的搜查证…
You want me to back warrants for search and seizure on five banks…
你连要干什么都不告诉我
…without telling me what we’re after.
我可以告诉你银行的名字
I can give you the names of the banks.
还好,总算起个头儿
Well, that’s a start.
我可以给你搜查证 但我需要你的信任
I’ll get you your warrants, but I want your trust.
噢,你用不着费这口舌,登特
Oh, you don’t have to sell me, Dent.
谁都知道你是高谭市的光明骑士
We all know you’re Gotham’s white knight.
是吗,我可听说在重案组 他们给我起了外号♥
Yeah, well, I heard they have a different name for me down at MCU.
那我就不知道了
I wouldn’t know about that.
在中国,刘氏证券投资 是新生力量的代表
In China, Lau Security Investments stands for dynamic new growth.
同中资企业合作 韦恩商业必会名扬四海
A joint Chinese venture with Wayne Enterprises will be a powerhouse.
刘先生
Well, Mr. Lau…
我谨代表董事会…
…I speak for the rest of the board…
以及韦恩先生 表示诚挚谢意
…and Mr. Wayne, in expressing our own excitement.
先生,我知道韦恩先生对信托基金 的托管要求很严…
Sir, I know Mr. Wayne is curious about how his trust fund gets replenished…
可是说实话 刚才的一幕实在有失体统
…but, frankly, this is embarrassing.
你做好你的数据评估就行了,里斯先生
You worry about the diligence, Mr. Reese.
布鲁斯·韦恩的事用不着你操心
I’ll worry about Bruce Wayne.
评估过了
It’s done.
数据都没问题
The numbers are solid.
那就再做一遍
Do them again.
不能让我们的资金打水漂,是吧?
Wouldn’t want the trust fund to run out, now, would we?
又熬夜了?
Another long night?
搞合资是你的主意 而且投资顾问都很看好
This joint venture was your idea, and the consultants love it.
不过我觉得不妥
But I’m not convinced.
刘的公♥司♥收入非常稳定 每年都能净增八个百分点
Lau’s company has grown by 8 percent annually like clockwork.
这里面肯定有猫腻…
His revenue stream must be off the books…
很可能有违法行为
…maybe even illegal.
那好,取消合资计划
Okay. Cancel the deal.
你早知道了?
You already knew.
只不过想找借口查查他们的帐
Just needed a closer look at their books.
你给我找的麻烦还没完吧?
Anything else you can trouble me for?
我需要一套新行头
I need a new suit.
也是,三个扣的有点过时了,韦恩先生
Yeah. Three buttons is a little ’90s, Mr. Wayne.
我不是说时尚,福克斯先生 我是说功能
I’m not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function.
想让战袍方便转头?
You wanna be able to turn your head.
至少倒车时容易多了
Sure make backing out of the driveway easier.
我帮你看看
I’ll see what I can do.
我花了三周才订到位子
Took three weeks to get a reservation here.
还得告诉他们我在政♥府♥工作
I had to tell them I work for the government.
– 真的? – 卫生督察…
– Really? – Health inspector’s…
帮我走的后门
…not afraid to pull strings.
瑞秋,这么巧啊
Rachel. Fancy that.
是啊,布鲁斯,这么巧啊
Yeah, Bruce. Fancy that.
瑞秋,这位是娜塔莎 娜塔莎,这位是瑞秋
Rachel, Natascha. Natascha, Rachel.
– 娜塔莎…你是那位… – 莫斯科芭蕾舞团的首席
– Natascha. Are you the prima…? – Prima ballerina for the Moscow Ballet.
– 哈维准备下周带我去看呢 – 真的?你们迷上芭蕾了?
– Wow. Harvey’s taking me next week. – Really? So you’re into ballet?
布鲁斯,这位是哈维·登特
Bruce. This is Harvey Dent.
大名鼎鼎的布鲁斯·韦恩 瑞秋把你的事都告诉我了
The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel’s told me everything about you.
我倒希望她没有
I certainly hope not.
– 咱们拼个桌吧 – 他们不会同意吧
– Let’s put a couple tables together. – I’m not sure that they’ll let us.
他们会同意的 这地方是我的
Oh, they should. I own the place.
这样的城市 叫人怎么养小孩?
How could you want to raise children in a city like this?
我就是这长大的 我没什么不妥啊
Well, I was raised here. I turned out okay.
韦恩庄园也算这个城市的?
Is Wayne Manor in the city limits?