140票反对,396票赞成
The tally is 140 against, 396 for.
那还等什么,按啊
So go ahead. Do it.
咱们还活着
We’re still here.
说明他们还没按
And that means they haven’t killed us yet either.
上,上,上!
Go, go, go!
蓝队作掩护!
Blue team, cover!

Uh-oh.
楼上有麻烦了
Trouble on the floor above.
马上趴到地上!
Get down on the ground now!
不许动!住手,不然我们开枪了!
Freeze! Stop or we will shoot.
我们说到做到!把警♥察♥放开!
We will shoot you. Drop the officer.
马上把警♥察♥放开!
Release the officer right now.
快把人放开!你跪下!
Let him go now! On your knees!
抓住他了,这下他没招了
We got him. He’s out of the game.
把手举起来!从窗户边上过来!
Keep your hands in the air! Step away from the edge!
等等!
Halt!
趴下!不许动!
Stay down! Don’t move!
请注意,小丑是人♥质♥,医生是目标
Be advised. Clowns are hostages, doctors are targets.
啊,你总算来了,我好感动
Ah, you made it. I’m so thrilled.
– 引爆器在哪? – 给我咬他
– Where’s the detonator? – Go get him.
把武器放下!不许动!
Put down your weapon! Don’t move!
你不想死…
You don’t wanna die…
但你又不知道,怎么让别人死
…but you don’t know how to take a life.
引爆器给我
Give it to me.
反正这些人会杀了你再抢走,都一样
These men will kill you and take it anyway.
大家都不想脏了手
No one wants to get their hands dirty.
好吧,那我来
Fine. I’ll do it.
那艘船上的人,早就作出选择了
Those men on that boat? They made their choices.
他们选择杀人,偷东西
They chose to murder and steal.
陪他们送死,真是毫无必要
It doesn’t make any sense for us to have to die too.
这场景似曾相识啊
All the old familiar places.
系统重启
Stand by.
红队,楼层安全,人♥质♥脱险
Red team, floor secure. Hostages are safe.
把它给我
Give it to me.
你可以跟别人说是我抢的
You can tell them I took it by force.
给我,我来干♥你♥10分钟之前就该干的事
Give it to me, and I’ll do what you should’ve did 10 minutes ago.
咱们真该暂停一下 不然就要错过焰火了
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we’ll miss the fireworks.
不会有什么焰火的
There won’t be any fireworks.
开,始,啦
And here we go.
你想证明什么?
What were you trying to prove?
每个人内心深处都像你一样丑陋?
That deep down, everyone’s as ugly as you?
你孤身一人了
You’re alone.
如今真是谁也靠不住了 什么都得自己来,是不是?
Can’t rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself. Don’t we?
倒也不要紧,我有两手准备
That’s okay. I came prepared.
世界真是无奇不有 说到奇事,你知道我这些疤怎么来的吗?
It’s a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars?
不知道,但我知道你这些是怎么来的!
No, but I know how you got these.
哦,你呀你呀
Oh, you.
你就是舍不得让我死,对吧?
You just couldn’t let me go, could you?
这可真是“任你花招百出”…
This is what happens when an unstoppable force…
“我自巍然不动”啊
…meets an immovable object.
你果然是不可败坏的人,不是吗?
You truly are incorruptible, aren’t you?
嗯?你不会杀我…
Huh? You won’t kill me…
是因为你有一种错位的自我正义感
…out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.
而我也不会杀你…
And I won’t kill you…
因为与你斗真是其乐无穷
…because you’re just too much fun.
我猜,咱们命中注定要这样一辈子
I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
你就在精神病院关一辈子吧
You’ll be in a padded cell forever.
咱俩可以住一间
Maybe we could share one.
你看,这城市的疯子越来越多…
You know, they’ll be doubling up…
将来总有两人合住的那天
…the rate this city’s inhabitants are losing their minds.
这座城市刚给你展示了…
This city just showed you…
深信正义者还大有人在
…that it’s full of people ready to believe in good.
等他们的精神支柱崩溃,就不会有了
Until their spirit breaks completely.
等他们亲眼所见一个真实的哈维·登特…
Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent…
还有他所有的那些“英雄事迹”
…and all the heroic things he’s done.
你不会以为,我会把牵扯到 “高谭市之魂”的战斗…
You didn’t think I’d risk losing the battle for Gotham’s soul…
全寄托在和你拳打脚踢上吧?
…in a fistfight with you?
怎么可能
No.
你需要一张王牌
You need an ace in the hole.
我的王牌就是哈维
Mine’s Harvey.
你把他怎样了?
What did you do?
我把高谭市的光明骑士…
I took Gotham’s white knight…
降格到咱们这个层次了
…and I brought him down to our level.
那一点也不难 如你所知,“癫狂”这东西…
It wasn’t hard. See, madness, as you know…
就好比一股引力
…is like gravity.
只需小小的推动,人就飘向那里了
All it takes is a little push.
登特!
Dent!
戈登,你的人接走瑞秋之后 就是把她带到了这儿
This is where they brought her, Gordon, after your men handed her over.
她就是在这儿死的
This is where she died.
我知道,当时我也在这儿
I know, I was here…
– 想要救她 – 可你没救成
…trying to save her. – But you didn’t.
– 我无能为力 – 不对,你明明可以
– I couldn’t. – Yes, you could’ve.
如果你早点听我的
If you’d listened to me.
如果你能站出来对抗邪恶
If you stood up against corruption…
而不是同魔鬼签下契约
…instead of doing your deal with the devil.
我确实在对付黑帮!
I was trying to fight the Mob!
如果你知道我失去了什么 你就决不敢装得这么正义
You wouldn’t dare try to justify yourself if you knew what I’d lost.
你是否曾经和你最爱的人说…
Have you ever had to talk to the person you loved most…
告诉他们一切都很好 但你知道情况实际很糟?
…tell them it’s gonna be all right, when you know it’s not?
如果没有,那你马上就要感受到了,戈登
Well, you’re about to know what that feels like, Gordon.
然后你就可以盯着我的眼睛 告诉我“很抱歉”了
Then you can look me in the eye and tell me you’re sorry.
– 你不能伤害我全家 – 当然不
– You’re not going to hurt my family. – No.
我只伤害你最爱的那个
Just the person you love most.
是你老婆吗?
So is it your wife?
把枪放下,哈维
Put the gun down, Harvey.
哈维,放下枪
Harvey, put down the gun.
我求你了,哈维,求你了
Please. Please, Harvey. Please.
噢,他妈的
Oh, goddamn it.
你能不能不用枪指着我全家?
Will you stop pointing that gun at my family?
– 不! – 有人选了
No! – We have a winner.
不要啊!吉姆,快拦住他!
No, Jim, stop him!
– 哈维! – 别让他…
Harvey. Don’t let him…
哈维!
Harvey!
我对不起你!
I’m sorry!
所有的事都是!
For everything.
求求你别伤害我儿子
Please don’t hurt my son.
你把手下的人带来了?
You brought your cops?
他们只知道有情况
All they know is there’s a situation.
但不知道是谁,什么事 他们只是布一道防线
They don’t know who or what. They’re just creating a perimeter.
你觉得我想逃跑?
You think I wanna escape from this?
这一切根本无法逃避!
There is no escape from this.
你不可能真心想害我儿子的,哈维
You don’t wanna hurt the boy, Harvey.
这跟我想不想没关系 我在乎的是公平不公平!
It’s not about what I want, it’s about what’s fair!
你觉得我们能在乱世中当个正派人物?
You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time.
你错了
But you were wrong.
这世界很残酷 一个残酷的世界里,唯一的道德…
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world…
就是运气
…is chance.
毫无偏袒
Unbiased.
没有先入为主
Unprejudiced.
很公平
Fair.
他儿子和瑞秋一样,都有生存的机会
His son’s got the same chance she had.
一半对一半
Fifty-fifty.
瑞秋的事不是什么运气 我们采取了行动
What happened to Rachel wasn’t chance. We decided to act.
我们三个人一起
We three.
那么失去了一切的人,为什么就我一个?
Then why was it me who was the only one who lost everything?
– 不能这样说 – 小丑选中的是我!
– It wasn’t. – The Joker chose me.
因为你是我们当中最出色的
Because you were the best of us.
他想以此证明,即便像你一样优秀的人…
He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you…
也会有堕落之时
…could fall.
他是对的
And he was right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!