你能放过我吗?
…will you let me go?
不能不给你机会啊
Can’t hurt your chances.
是拉米尔茨
It was Ramirez.
– 可你说过… – 我说过“给你机会”
– But you said… – I said it couldn’t hurt your chances.
你很幸运
You’re a lucky man.
– 但他就不行了 – 谁?
– But he’s not. – Who?
你的司机
Your driver.
往后站
Stand back.
嘿,这不公平 我们才该上船呢
Hey, that ain’t right. We should be on that boat.
你想和他们一起坐船?请便
You wanna ride across with them? Be my guest.
船长,那艘船的发动机停了
Sir, they’ve stopped their engines.
好,无线电联络他们
Right, get on the radio.
告诉他们,等咱们把这船王八蛋 送走之后,就回来接他们
Tell them we’ll come back and pick them up once we dump the scumbags.
自♥由♥号♥,我是精神号♥,请回答
Liberty, this is Spirit. Come in.
这怎么回事儿?
What the heck was that?
怎么了…?
What the…?
自♥由♥号♥,请回答 我是精神号♥,请回答
Liberty, come in, please. This is Spirit. Come in.
自♥由♥号♥,我们也有麻烦了 我们的发动机全停了
Liberty, we have the same thing. We’ve lost both engines.
– 自♥由♥号♥,请回答 – 福克斯
– Liberty, come in. Fox.
渡轮那边好像有变故了
There’s something going on on the ferries.
马上下到引擎室去
Get down to the engine room now.
嘿,哥们儿,怎么了?
Hey, buddy, what’s happening?
船长,底下有百十个油桶 随时可能爆♥炸♥,还有这个
Captain, we got a hundred barrels down there rigged to blow. And this.
噢,上帝啊
Oh, my God.
看来像个引爆器
Looks like some kind of detonator.
他们怎么会把咱们船的引爆器 给咱们自己?
Why would they give us the detonator to our own bomb?
今晚,你们每个人…
Tonight, you’re all gonna…
都是这次社会实验的一分子
…be a part of a social experiment.
通过施展这些柴油、氨和硝酸盐的魔法…
Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate…
我已经准备好 把你们炸到九霄云外了
…I’m ready right now to blow you all sky-high.
自♥由♥号♥,请回答,完毕
Liberty, come in, over.
通讯中断了
It’s dead.
要是有人胆敢擅自下船 全船的人都死光光
If anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die.
我给你接过去
I’m zeroing in.
你们手头都有一个 引爆另一艘船的引爆器
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat.
他的声音来自渡轮
His voice is on the ferry…
但并不是源头
…but it’s not the source.
在西边
West.
– 我是戈登 – 我知道小丑在哪了
– Gordon. I have the Joker’s location.
普雷维特大楼
Prewitt Building.
让你的人在楼对面集♥合♥
Assemble on the building opposite.
12点整,我把你们全都炸死
At midnight, I blow you all up.
但是,只要你们其中一艘船 先按下按钮,我就让那艘船的人活
Lf, however, one of you presses the button, I’ll let that boat live.
看看谁能活命?
So who’s it gonna be?
是哈维·登特珍爱的匪徒收藏品呢…
Harvey Dent’s most-wanted scumbag collection…
还是天真、无辜的市民?
…or the sweet and innocent civilians?
你们选吧
You choose.
还有,你们最好快做决定…
Oh, and you might wanna decide quickly…
因为另一艘船上的人 可未必会发扬风格
…because the people on the other boat may not be quite so noble.
退后
Stay back.
凭什么全是你说了算? 至少也该大家表决一下吧?
Well, now, who are you to decide? We ought to talk this over, at least.
咱们可以不必死掉的 那些人也可能炸死咱们啊
We don’t all have to die. Those men had their chance.
– 没必要讨论这件事 – 为什么没必要讨论?
– We are not going to talk about this. – Why aren’t we talking about it?
那艘船上的人就可能正在讨论呢
They’re talking over the same thing on the other boat.
– 大家投票解决吧 – 同意!
– Let’s put it to a vote. Yes!
– 喂? – 巴巴拉,我是安娜·拉米尔茨
– Hello? Barbara, it’s Anna Ramirez.
吉姆让你赶紧收拾东西 带孩子开车出来
Jim needs you to pack up and put the kids in the car right away.
可外边的警♥察♥…
But the units outside…
那些警♥察♥都靠不住
Those cops can’t be trusted.
吉姆让你离他们越远、越快越好
Jim needs you away from them as soon as possible.
我把他们暂时调走10分钟 你趁那时候赶紧出门
I’ll call them off for 10 minutes, and you’ll have to move fast.
– 可我该带孩子们去哪儿? – 25052号♥大街
– But where am I supposed to take them? – 25052nd Street.
巡逻车一开走,你就马上动身
Leave as soon as the patrol car pulls out.
好的
Okay.
她相信你的话了?
She believe you?
这全因为,她是那么信任你…
It’s because she trusts you…
就如同瑞秋那样
…just like Rachel did.
– 我不知道… – “不知道他们会做什么?”
– I didn’t know… – Didn’t know what they’d do?
跟我说这话的警♥察♥不只你一个了
You’re the second cop to say that to me.
那你说说,你觉得他们会做什么?
What exactly did you think they were gonna do?
他们早就来威胁我了 我妈妈的医院账单…
They got me early on. My mother’s hospital bills…
– 别说这些! – 对不起
– Don’t! – I’m sorry.
你接着活命吧,警官
You live to fight another day, officer.
我们找到失踪的医院巴士了
We found the missing hospital bus.
看来还有人♥质♥任务要忙了
Then we have a hostage situation.
简直是在射死靶么
It’s a shooting gallery.
他为什么选有大窗户的地方做据点?
Why would he choose a spot with such big windows?
至少有五名小丑可以一枪拿下
We have clear shots on five clowns.
狙击手干掉他们 绳降部队破窗进去
Snipers take them out, smash the windows, a team rappels in.
另派一队人从楼梯进入
Team moves in by the stairwells.
伤亡不会超过三人
Two, three casualties max.
– 马上行动吧 – 没那么简单
– Let’s do it. It’s not that simple.
– 有小丑在幕后,没有简单的事 – 我只知道…
– With the Joker, it never is. – What’s simple is…
每过去一秒,每艘渡船上的人 就离被炸飞又近了一步,够简单吧
…every second, those people on the ferries get closer to blowing…
– 不会有那种事的 – 对呀,是两艘船一起炸飞!
– That won’t happen. – Then he’ll blow both of them up!
– 我们现在还有闲心投票吗 – 请每个人把自己的意见
– We don’t have time for paper ballots. – I want everybody to put their votes…
写在这张投票纸上
…on this piece of paper.
谁带笔了,互相传一传
If anyone’s got pens, pass it along.
多谢,还有谁?
Thank you. Anybody else?
我要过去了,还有谁?谢谢
Coming through. Anybody else? Thank you.
赶快把票收上来
We need to get these votes in quickly.
动作迅速
Come on.
你还等个什么?快按按钮吧!
What are you waiting for? Push the button!
马上没时间了!
We’re running out of time!
你给我5分钟
I need five minutes alone.
不行!没时间了!
No! There’s no time!
一枪一个的事!
We have clear shots!
登特也在人♥质♥里! 咱们得救登特!
Dent is in there with them. We have to save Dent!
我必须救出登特!
I have to save Dent.
准备好
Get ready.
两分钟后,作战开始
Two minutes, then we breach.
福克斯,传立体图过来
Fox, I need picture.
– 喂? – 吉姆,咱们有麻烦了
– Hello? Jim, we’re in trouble.
好,现在你的阿尔法波段是第一人称视角
Okay, you got POV on alpha…
贝塔波段是全景视角
…omni on beta.
看来小丑和人♥质♥分布在两层楼里
Looks like clowns and hostages on two floors.
有一队特警沿楼梯上攻
There’s a SWA T team on the stairwell.
另外还有一队在房♥顶上
Another SWA T team on the roof.
准备就绪
Line’s clear.
– 巴巴拉,你冷静 – 他把孩子劫走了!
– Barbara, calm down. – He has the kids!
– 你好啊,吉姆 – 哈维?
Hello, Jim. – Harvey?
– 我家人在哪? – 在我家人死的地方
– Where’s my family? – Where my family died.
蓝队,锁定目标
Blue team, acquire the target.
突击队,准备突击
Entry team, set your charge.
福克斯,特警的攻击目标不对
Fox, the SWA Ts are targeting the wrong people.
小丑都是人♥质♥假扮的
The clowns are the hostages.
红队,出发!红队,出发!
Red team, go! Red team, go!
突击队,破门进入!
Entry team, blow and go!
别乱动
Don’t move.
开火
Take the shot.
特警正准备猛攻
Those SWA Ts are coming in hot.
所有小丑把枪放下!
Clowns, put down your guns.
– 把枪放下! – 马上放到地上!
Drop your weapons! On the ground, now!
医生都趴下! 把射击空间让出来,武器放下…
Doctors, get down! Clear the line of fire. Drop your weap…
不许动!
Freeze!
马上蹲下,不然打死…
Stand down or you will be…
抬头看
Look up.
看见楼顶那些歹徒没有?
See those bad guys on the floor above?
他们正等着伏击 搭电梯上楼的特警
They’re waiting to ambush the SWA T team coming up the elevator.
倒计六十秒
Sixty seconds.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!