喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Can anybody hear me?
喂!
Hello!
– 瑞秋? – 哈维
– Rachel? – Harvey.
谢天谢地,哈维!你还好吗?
Oh, Harvey, thank God. Are you okay?
我还行,我在…
I’m all right. I’m in a…
在一家仓库里 他们把我绑住了,身边全是油桶
I’m in a warehouse. They got me wired to these oil drums.
我这边也是
I am too.
哈维
Harvey.
我想打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
打电♥话♥,打电♥话♥,我想打电♥话♥
I want it. I want it. I want my phone call.
很好
That’s nice.
我杀了你多少朋友?
How many of your friends have I killed?
我♥干♥这行20年了
I’m a 20-year man…
我能分出哪些是欠教训的混混
…and I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in manners…
哪些是喜欢被打的变♥态♥,就好比你
…and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it.
你杀了我六个朋友
And you killed six of my friends.
六个?
Six?
行行好,我身上很疼
Please. My insides hurt.
我他妈才不管,给我退后
I don’t really care. Back away.
老大说了,他能让所有杂音都消失
The boss said he’d make the voices go away.
他说他能走进人心 用闪耀的光换掉它
He said he’d go inside and replace them with bright lights…
好象圣诞节那样
…like Christmas.
小子,我看你是疯了,退后
You’re out of your mind, pal. Back off.
医生,到收容处来 快把门打开
Medic to the holding tank. Come on. Get the door open.
你们几个退后!
You guys, back off!
听着,时间不多了
Listen, we don’t have a lot of time.
他们告诉我,我们两个人只有一个能活
They told me that only one of us was gonna make it…
要让我们的朋友来选择
…and that they were gonna let our friends choose.
没事儿的,瑞秋
Okay, Rachel.
一切都会好的,不会有事的 他们已经去救你了
It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be all right. They’re coming for you.
你听我说,让我帮帮你
Listen to me. I’ll help you. Just talk me through what’s going on with you.
你能不能找到锋利的东西,什么都行?
Can you find something, anything, sharp?
我试试吧
I’m trying.
– 怎么…? – 妈的
– What’s…? – Shit.
哈维?
Harvey?
哈维,怎么了?
Harvey, what’s happening?
所有空闲部队,在25052号♥大街会合
All available units, converge at 25052nd Street.
你想知道我为什么喜欢用刀吗?
Do you wanna know why I use a knife?
用枪太快了
Guns are too quick.
你无法体会那种…
You can’t savor all the…
细微的情绪变化
…little emotions.
是这样的,在生命的最后一刻
You see, in their last moments…
人才会展现出他最真实的一面
…people show you who they really are.
所以,从某种意义上来说 我比你更了解你的朋友们
So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did.
想知道他们当中谁是懦夫吗?
Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
– 什么玩意? – 老天
What’s that? Jeez.
他体表好象受了某种…
He’s got some kind of a…
– 挫伤 – 看来你不挨揍就难受
…contusion. – I know you’re gonna enjoy this.
我就如你所愿 顺便也痛快痛快
I’m gonna have to try and enjoy it even more.
哦!哦!
Whoa, whoa!
把武器放下!
Just put it down.
别激动,别激动 把武器放下!
Take it easy. Take it easy. Drop the weapon now!
– 错是我犯的,只管崩了他! – 放他走!放下武器!
– It’s my own damn fault, just shoot him! – Let him go now! Drop it!
– 抱歉?你说什么? – 你想怎么样?
– What? Sorry? – What do you want?
我只想打个电♥话♥
I just want my phone call.
怎么了?你怎么样了?
What…? What…? What’s happening?
说话啊,哪怕就一句!
Just talk to me, just for one second.
– 那好吧 – 很好
– All right? – Right.
嗷
Ow.
– 嗷 – 嘘,别出声
– Ow. – Shh, shh, shh.
这是个…电♥话♥?
Is that a phone?
开车当心!
Mount the curb!
哈维,一旦有个万一 我想告诉你一件事,好吗?
Harvey, just in case, I wanna tell you something, okay?
瑞秋,别这么想,他们马上就到了
Don’t think like that. They’re coming.
我知道他们会来,但其实我并不想
I know they are, but I don’t want them to.
没了你,我的生活毫无意义 我心里已经有了回复,是为你的
I don’t wanna live without you, and I do have an answer for you.
我的回复是“愿意”
My answer is yes.
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
为什么是我!你为什么先来救我!
Not me! Why are you coming for me?
不!
No!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Rachel! Rachel!
– 哈维 – 瑞秋!不!不!
– Harvey. – No! No! Rachel!
我没关系的
Okay.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
不!不!
No! No!
哈维,没事的,这样就好,你听我说
Harvey, it’s okay. It’s all right. Listen.
总有一天…
Somewh…
警探,别这样!
No, commissioner!
瑞秋!不要!
Rachel! No!
你好啊
Hello there.
小丑从重案组逃跑了
Back at the MCU, the Joker’s gone.
救走了刘?
With Lau?
小丑是故意被抓的
The Joker planned to be caught.
他就想我们把他关在重案组
He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU.
亲爱的布鲁斯
Dear Bruce:
我要对你坦诚一切
I need to be honest and clear.
我想嫁给哈维·登特
I’m going to marry Harvey Dent.
我爱他,想和他共度余生
I love him, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.
我曾对你说过,如果高谭市再也不需要蝙蝠侠,我们可以在一起
When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman, we could be together…
我是真心实意的
…I meant it.
但现在我知道,那天大概不会来临,你自己还需要蝙蝠侠
But now I’m sure the day won’t come when you no longer need Batman.
我真希望能等到那一天
I hope it does.
到那时,我会在你身边的
And if it does, I will be there…
不过,是作为一个朋友
…but as your friend.
哈维,对不起
I’m sorry, Harvey.
很抱歉,我令你失望了
I’m sorry to let you down.
或许你对我失去了信任吧 但,请不要对其他人也失去信任
If you lose your faith in me, please keep your faith in people.
永远爱你的,瑞秋
Love, now and always, Rachel.
我送早饭来了
Prepared a little breakfast.
– 那,不打扰了 – 阿尔弗雷德
– Very well, then. – Alfred.
韦恩少爷,请讲?
Yes, Master Wayne?
这一切是我造成的吗?
Did I bring this on her?
我以为自己带来的会是希望…
I was meant to inspire good…
而不是疯狂,也不是死亡
…not madness, not death.
你已经带来了希望 你给了高谭市的罪犯一记响亮的耳光
You have inspired good. But you spat in the faces of Gotham’s criminals.
有些伤亡,在所难免的
Didn’t you think there might be casualties?
黎明之前总是最黑暗的
Things always get worse before they get better.
但阿尔弗雷德,瑞秋她…
But Rachel, Alfred.
瑞秋坚信你所捍卫的一切
Rachel believed in what you stood for…
也是我们所捍卫的一切
…what we stand for.
高谭市需要你
Gotham needs you.
不,高谭市需要的是她认可的英雄
No, Gotham needs its true hero…
而我却让一个疯子… 害得那个英雄半死不活
…and I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell.
不错,所以现在
Which is why, for now…
他们只能靠你了
…they’re gonna have to make do with you.
她本来说好要等我的,阿尔弗雷德
She was gonna wait for me, Alfred.
登特还不知道
Dent doesn’t know.
他永远不会知道了
He can never know.
那是什么?
What’s that?
– 慢慢来,不急 – 那个强盗…
– It can wait. – That bandit…
在缅♥甸♥丛林的那个
…in the forest in Burma.
– 你们抓到他了吗? – 是的
– Did you catch him? – Yes.
怎么办到的?
How?
我们放火烧了丛林
We burned the forest down.
他是一名在顶尖顾问公♥司♥ 负责处理并购业务的律师,为人可信
He’s credible, an M & A lawyer from a leading consultancy.
他声称,自己一直在等待蝙蝠侠 能做出正确的决策
He says he’s waited as long as he can for Batman to do the right thing.
但现在,他决定亲自出击了
Now he’s taking matters into his own hands.
我们会在5点钟直播蝙蝠侠的真实身份
We’ll be live at 5 with the true identity of the Batman.
瑞秋的事,我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Rachel.