Oh, it’s darling.
告诉她我说的
Tell her I said so.
好 你要吗
Okay. You want one?
当然
Of course I do.
每个人都知道
Everybody knows
但不要跟我在一起
But don’t play with me
因为你在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire
你的妈妈 她…
Your mother, she’s…

Mom?
还有件事
There’s one last thing.
关于我的孩子
I want to tell you about my son.
什么孩子
What son?
我下个月就要出生的孩子
The one I’m gonna have next month.
那你应该陪着爱丽丝
Well, you should be with Alice.
你应该参加爸的葬礼
You should have been at Dad’s funeral.
原来你们是为这个来的
So that’s why you came here.
我们来是因为我们想你
We came here because we miss you.
我也想你们
I miss you, too.
但你为什么没参加爸的葬礼
But why didn’t you come to Dad’s funeral?
因为我不想去
Because I didn’t want to.
我们干嘛说这种话
Why are we talking this way?
我们这是怎么了
What’s wrong with us?
我们应该庆祝
We should be celebrating.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我住在这
I live here.
这里的人需要我
These people need me.
那我们呢
What about us?
你在跟她说话
You’re talking to her.
你在跟别人说话
You’re talking to someone else.
不是我
You’re not talking to me.
我不知道这种问题的答案
I don’t know the answers to these questions
我不觉得应该这样看待这件事
and I don’t see myself this way.
听我说
Listen.
你们的父亲去了 我很遗憾
I’m sorry we lost your father.
这痛苦我们忘不了 但没关系
We’ll never get over it, but it’s okay.
因为有更伟大的力量在主宰着
There are greater forces at work.
是的 这些事发生了 但已经过去了 不是吗
Yes, the past happened, but it’s over, isn’t it?
我们没觉得
Not for us.
我告诉你们别来
I told you not to come here.
我们也许能更准确地表达自己
Maybe we could express ourselves more fully
如果我们不用言语来交流
if we say it without words.
我们试一试
Should we try that?
你戴着珠宝
Well, you’ve got your diamond
你穿着上等的衣服
And you’ve got your pretty clothes
你有司机为你开车
And the chauffeur drives your cars
你从不忘炫耀
You let everybody know
但不要跟我在一起
But don’t play with me
你这是在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire
你的妈妈继承了财产
Your mother, she’s an heiress
住在圣·约翰森林的大房♥子里面
Owns a block in St.John’s Wood
你的父亲有时陪她
And your father’d be there with her
只要他有空闲
If he only could
但不要跟我在一起
But don’t play with me
你这是在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire
她的老伴拿走了她的一颗颗钻石
Her old man took her diamonds
一顶顶头饰
And tiaras by the score
她喜欢上了斯黛法尼
Now she gets her kicks in Stepney
离开了骑士桥
Not in Knightsbridge anymore
所以不要跟我在一起
So don’t you play with me
你这是在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire
所以不要跟我在一起
So don’t you play with me
你这是在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire
所以不要跟我在一起
So don’t you play with me
你这是在玩火
‘Cause you’re playing with fire.
好 我们来定个协议
All right, let’s make an agreement.
第一 我们从明天早上开始
A: We’ll get an early start tomorrow morning
尽量愉快地相处
and try to enjoy each other’s company here
在这个美丽的地方
in this beautiful place.
第二 我们不要再自艾自怜
B: We’ll stop feeling sorry for ourselves.
这样不太可爱
It’s not very attractive.
第三 我们为未来做个规划
C: We’ll make our plans for the future.
同意吗
Can we agree to that?
-当然 -同意 -好
-Sure. -Yeah. -Okay.
待续
To be continued.
早上好
Good morning.
她走了
She’s gone.
什么
What?
她走了
She’s gone.
我还在睡觉 欧贝罗衣看见她走了
I was still asleep, but Oberoi saw her go.
皮特
Peter.
什么
What?
她走了
She’s gone.

Who?
她走了
She’s gone?
去哪了
Where?
他们不知道
They couldn’t say.
他们说她经常出去
They just said she goes away sometimes.
她把早餐放在了门口
She left our breakfast in the doorway.
我在写新的短篇小说
I’m working on a new short story.
我写好了结局 但不知道怎么开始
I wrote the ending, but I don’t know how it starts.
念念看
Read us what you got.
“‘无论最后发生什么’ 她说
“‘Whatever happens in the end,’ she said,
‘我都不希望失去你这个朋友’
“‘I don’t want to lose you as my friend.’
他看着她的眼睛
“He looked into her eyes.
‘我保证永远不做你的朋友
“‘I promise I will never be your friend,
无论怎样 永远不会’
“no matter what, ever.’
她的声音突然变得嘶哑
“Her voice cracked.
‘如果我们做♥爱♥ 明天我会觉得很难受’
“‘If we fuck, I’m gonna feel like shit tomorrow.’
‘我无所谓’ 他说
“‘That’s okay with me,’ he said.
他把她的衬衫掀过头去
“He lifted her shirt over her head.
‘我爱你’ 她说
“‘I love you,’ she said.
‘我从没想伤害你’
“‘I never hurt you on purpose.’
他点点头 ‘无所谓’
“He nodded. ‘I don’t care.’
他不会去意大利了”
He would not be going to Italy.”
怎么样
That sound okay?
不错 不过我不好下结论
Yeah. It’s hard for me to judge the ending
除非把细节告诉我
without knowing the rest of it.
我喜欢你的冷酷
I like how mean you are.
其实人物都是…
Well, the characters are all…
谢谢
Thanks.
是我们那趟车
That’s our train.

Hurry!
爸的箱子赶不上了
Dad’s bags aren’t gonna make it!
我认识一个人 一个强人
I know a man, he’s a powerful man
用他的权利把他人主宰
Got the people in his power in the palm of his hand
他身无分文 白手起家
He started at the bottom and he worked his way up
他日以继夜 不成不休
Now he’s never gonna stop until he reaches the top
还是那样的故事
It’s the same old story
还是那样的梦想
It’s the same old dream
权利 权利 权利带来的一切
It’s power, man, power, man, and all that it can bring
如果你想发达 请先排队吧
If you want your money, better stand in the line
不过轮到你时
But you’ll only end up picking up
只剩残羹剩饭啦
The nickels and dimes.
早上好 惠特曼先生
Good morning. Whitman?
请出示您的票
May I see your ticket, please?
欢迎上车
Welcome aboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
要甜青柠汁吗
Sweet lime?
当然
Why not?
不如你帮我保管

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!