不清楚 很抱歉
I don’t know. I’m sorry.
你能不能告诉皮特和杰克 让他俩别报期望
Will you tell Peter and Jack, so they don’t expect to see her?

Yeah.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
谢谢 爱丽丝
Thanks, Alice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
挂挡
Put it in second.
挂挡
Put it in second!
油门
Pop it!
看着点 混♥蛋♥
Watch it, asshole!
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你逗我玩呢
Are you kidding me?
逗你妈
Fuck, no.
你给我回去
You get back in your car right now.
回你的车去
Get back in that car!
开不了
This isn’t gonna work.
-我们把帘子盖上吧 -来
-Let’s put the cover back on it. -Let’s go.
好 拐进来
Come on. Steer it in.

Let’s go.
谁打的电♥话♥
Who called?
爱丽丝
Alice.
说什么了
What’d she say?
他们等着呢
They’re waiting.
妈妈到了吗
Mom there?
还没
Not yet.
扶他起来
hey, help him up.
没事吧
You okay?
我来吧
Let me help you.
国际离港
惠特曼
Whitman.
还有二十五分钟登机
The flight boards in 25 minutes.
我们把这十分钟留出来自♥由♥活动
Let’s set aside the next ten minutes to use as free time.
买♥♥点东西 吃点小吃
Do a little shopping, have a snack,
打打电♥话♥ 然后过一刻钟左右
make a phone call, and then we’ll meet in the bathroom
在雕像那边的盥洗室集♥合♥
next to that statue over there at about a quarter after,
洗一洗 刷个牙
get cleaned up, brush your teeth,
刮刮胡子什么的 然后最后五分钟
have a shave or what have you, and in our last five minutes
咱们到那边的神龛静♥坐♥一会
we’ll sit quietly in that little shrine over there,
许个愿 想想这些天的经历
say a prayer and think about everything we’ve been through.
三份
Three, please.
我喜欢这个国家的味道
I love the way this country smells.
我永远也忘不了
I’ll never forget it.
一种辣辣的味道
It’s kind of spicy.
他跟谁通话呢
Who’s he talking to?
可能在劝布兰登回来
I think he’s trying to rehire Brendan.
他说要给他涨一半薪水
He said he’s gonna offer him a 50% raise plus some
加上医疗福利 帮他治白化病什么的
medical benefits to help with his albino disease or whatever it’s called.
怎么样
How’d it go?
他说考虑一下
He’s gonna think about it.
他一定要回来 否则
He’s gotta get hired back, because otherwise
我只是个很糟糕的人
I’m probably just a bad person.
而且我觉得布兰登
And in some ways I feel like Brendan
像是我的…朋友一样
might be my… friend maybe.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
他不会真把蛇杀了吧
He didn’t really kill our snake, did he?
他的信仰一定不允许
I mean, it’s gotta be against his religion.
我估计是放了
I bet he just sent him
放到沙漠里了 那里…
out into the desert, which is…
环境比较适合
actually closer to his natural habitat.
他跟谁通话呢
Who’s he talking to?
可能又在查他前女友的留言
Probably checking his ex-girlfriend’s messages again.
咱们不是定了协议了吗
I thought we made an agreement.
你怎么不阻止他
Why didn’t you stop him?
这次发现什么了
What’d you find out this time?
她要来意大利找我
She’s gonna meet me in Italy.
哦 那太糟了
Oh, man, that’s terrible.
是啊
I know.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
来看看行程表
Let’s look at the itinerary.
是甜青柠给你的吗
Is that from Sweet Lime?
他跟谁通话呢
Who’s he talking to?
我不是这个意思
I didn’t say that.
我没想…喂
I didn’t want… Hello?
可能是爱丽丝
Alice, I guess.
是男孩
It’s a boy.
已经生了
It got born already?
确定是男孩
It’s gonna be a boy.
她做了个B超什么的
She had a sonogram or something.
是男孩
It’s a boy?
太棒了
That’s incredible!
-哇 -是啊
-Wow! -Yeah.
你们刚才吵什么
Why were you yelling?
她生气了 因为我来这没告诉他
She’s angry ’cause I didn’t tell her I was coming here.
一直到现在才告诉他
Ever? Until just now?
是啊
Yeah.
不过我已经跟她解释了
But I explained everything.
还挺幸运的 因为我买♥♥的这个小褂
It’s actually kind of lucky ’cause I got this vest.
男孩女孩都能穿
It can work with either one,
当然我觉得男孩更合适
but I think it’s better for a man.
给 这个传给他
Here, he can inherit this.
算我和杰克的
It’s from me and Jack.
谢谢
Thanks.
让我用下剪刀
Can I use those scissors?
看来还要休养一段时间
I guess I’ve still got some more healing to do.
已经好些了
You’re getting there, though.
至少 让你更有个性了
Anyway, it’s definitely gonna addu3000a lot of character to you.
这回许什么愿
What should we pray for now?
你们没收到我的信
Didn’t you get my letter?
我让你们开春再来
I told you to come back in the spring.
那我们现在走
Should we go?
当然不要了
Of course not.
欢迎 帅小伙们
Welcome, my beautiful boys.
弗兰西斯 皮特 小杰克
Francie, Peter, Little Jack.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我骑摩托车故意撞到山上去了
I smashed into a hill on purpose on my motorcycle.
我很难过
I’m sorry to hear that.
我们互相太不了解了 是吧
There’s so many thingsu3000we don’t know about each other, aren’t there?
这是谁
Who’s this?
欧贝罗衣 他领我们来的
That’s Oberoi. He got us here.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait a second.
你跟他说什么呢
What are you saying to him?
我让他把你们的马拴起来
I’m telling him to lock up your horses.
这有老虎
There’s a tiger.
真的假的 我以为是胡扯
Really? We thought that was bullshit.
你当那是胡扯
You call that bullshit?
他吃了一位修女的兄弟
He ate one of the Sister’s brothers.
我可没开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
赞美他
Praise him
赞美他 清晨赞美他
Praise him, praise him in the morning
赞美他 日落时赞美他
Praise him when the sun goes down
爱他 爱他
Love him, love him
在正午时 爱他
Love him in the morning, love him in the noontime
爱他 爱他
Love him, love him.
早餐想吃什么
What do we want for breakfast?
杰克 你喜欢麦片粥
Jack, you’ll like the porridge,
皮特吃鲜芒果 弗兰西来玉米片
Peter, fresh mango, and cornflakes for you, Francie.
谁要摊鸡蛋 举手
Now who wants scrambled eggs? Raise your hand.
这小破花盆是做什么
What’s on fire in that hideous little flowerpot?
爱丽丝做的
Alice made that.
哦 很可爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!