我们离开之前他画的
Yes, he painted it just before we left.
莉莉
Lili.
汉斯
Hans.
这位是
May I introduce
莉莉·维纳
Lili Wegener.
埃纳的表妹
Einar’s cousin from home.
我真是非常开心
You cannot imagine how happy I am.
我们见过一次
We actually met once before,
在瓦埃勒 你可能不记得了
in Vejle, but you probably don’t remember.
要脱大衣吗
May I take your coat?
当然
Of course.
要餐后饮吗 汉斯
A digestif, Hans?
突然感觉好冷
It’s so chilly all of a sudden.
最近就是觉得冷 不知道为什么
I feel the cold these days. I don’t know why.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 埃纳不能在这
I’m so sorry that Einar couldn’t be here.
他说在瓦埃勒 你是他的好朋友
He told me how, back in Vejle, you were his great friend.
-你俩都想离开那 -是啊
– Both always plotting to get away. – That’s true.
那地方真无聊啊
Such a tedious place!
他说你们经常坐着 望着远方
He said that you would sit and you’d look out together,
越过峡湾 眺望大海
beyond the fjord, to the sea.
眺望未来
To the future.
我们是有过大梦想
We had big dreams, yes.
是啊
Yes.
你是唯一能让他安心画画的人
And that you were the only one that would let him paint in peace.
你告诉他当画家没什么不好
Who told him it was all right to be a painter.
他经常画我的画像
He used to sketch my portrait.
拿块石头 在路边就开始画
Take a stone and draw me on the rocks at the side of the road.
我还不知道
I didn’t know that.
是啊
Yes.
想多看看埃纳的画吗
Would you like to see more of einar’s work?
-好 -还有吗
– Yes. – But do we have any?
当然有 莉莉
Of course, Lili.
改天再看好吗 我…
Could we not do it another time? Because I just…
我想听听你的消息 汉斯
I want to hear more about you, Hans.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
-没有 -为什么没有
– Uh, no. – Well, why not?
你不介意问这个吧
You don’t mind, do you?
我单身好久了 已经习惯了
I’ve been on my own a long time now. I’m too set in my ways.
我觉得婚姻
I think that marriage is the
该是每个人都期盼的事
single thing we should all hope for in life.
是吗
Really?
能创造新人
It creates someone else.
不再只有你们两个
More than just the two of you.
我觉得要是不能
Yes, I think it’d be terrible not to…
要是不能 真是 不好意思
I think it’d be terrible… I’m so… Will you excuse me?
莉莉
Lili.
你该走了
You ought to go.
让我帮他吧
Let me help.
请走吧
Please.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
晚安 莉莉
Good night, Lili.
晚安
Good night.
他没注意到吧
I don’t think he noticed, do you?
不知道
I don’t know.
我走的时机刚好
I think I got out just in time.
睡吧
Sleep now.
明天再聊
We’ll talk more tomorrow.
睡裙能借我吗
Can I borrow a nightdress?
不行 以前没试过
No, we’ve never done that.
莉莉还从没过过夜
Lili’s never spent the night.
我穿什么不重要
It doesn’t matter what I wear.
我的梦境
‘Cause when I dream,
是属于莉莉的
they’re Lili’s dreams.
什么
What?
新裙子
A new dress.
这是给你的
And this is for you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢
Yes.
衣服配你真完美
It’s perfect for you.
我们现在手头有点紧
We’re a little short of money at the moment.
我知道
I know.
但我回来了 可以给你当模特了
But now that I’m back, I can sit for you again.
之前不是挺好的吗 对吧
Well, it worked well before. Didn’t it work?
快来 快来 哈皮
Come on. Come on, Hvap.
真美
Looks good.
抬头
Head up.
高点 好了
Up. There.
-转过去 -好了
– No, back. – Yes. Okay.
-行吗 -戒指 高点
– Is that good? – Ring, up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你要来
I didn’t know you were coming.
好多人啊
It’s a good crowd.
她很受欢迎
She’s a popular girl.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for inviting me.
还以为你忘了我呢
I thought you’d forgotten all about me.
我们一直很忙
We’ve been busy.
埃纳在吗
Is Einar here?
他不喜欢这种场合
He hates this kind of thing.
真可惜
That’s a shame.
是你可惜
For you, I mean.
我倒不介意
I don’t mind.
他还好吗
Is he well?
他挺兴奋的
He’s excited.
有个朋友要来
Our friend, uh, is coming to town,
乌拉·冯思马克 舞蹈家 认识她吗
Ulla Fonsmarck, the dancer. You maybe know her?
不认识
No, I don’t think so.
能请你吃晚餐吗
Can I take you to dinner?
庆祝吗
To celebrate?
总该有人陪你庆祝
I think someone ought to.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
戈达
Gerda.
我冒犯到你了吗
Have I offended you?
没有
No.
戈达
Gerda.
我还是埃纳的妻子
I’m still Einar’s wife.
汉斯
Hans!
亨利啊
Oh, Henri!
至少拿把雨伞吧
At least take an umbrella.
不用 没事 真的
Oh. No, I’m fine, honestly.
稍等一下 可以送你回去的
Well, if you just wait a minute, someone will drive you.
不用 没事
No, I’m fine.
天哪 真是湿透了
My goodness, you’re soaked.
还顺利吗
Did it go well?
说说 怎么样
Tell me, how was it?
你去了就知道了
You’d know if you’d been there.
我做了晚饭
I’ve made us a supper.
你应该去的
You should have come.
算是庆祝一下
A little sort of celebration.
不应该是这样
This is not how it goes.
我们以前都一起去的
We do these things together.
是你和埃纳
That was you and Einar.
别再跟我玩游戏了 太蠢了
Stop playing that stupid, stupid game.
拜托了 戈达
Please, Gerda.
别觉得这是游戏
Don’t you think this is a game.
你应该去的
You should have been there!
我怎么去
How could I?
-看看我 -焦点不都在你身上
– Look at me. – Not everything is about you.