我们相信你 找你来帮忙
We trusted you. We came to you for help.
戈达
Gerda!
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
离开了一下
Away.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What’s wrong?
莉莉的画像都卖♥♥掉了
I sold the Lili portraits.
我现在有兴趣办大画展了
I have enough interest, now, to mount a full show.
-太好了 -还有呢
– That’s wonderful. – And there’s more.
巴黎艾蒂安·杜福美术馆想代表你
The gallery Etienne Dufour in Paris wants to represent you.
-在巴黎吗 -是的 你必须去
– In Paris? – Yes, you must go.
我现在不能远行
I can’t travel just now.
戈达 这是属于你的机会
Gerda, this is your moment.
你已经等了很久了
You’ve waited long enough.
这些卖♥♥家变化无常的
These art dealers can be fickle.
亲爱的威格纳先生
根据您最近在镭射机构的会诊及治疗
我觉得您的病患不在身体
作为一名医生
我有义务说明自己遇到的异常情况
因此 我建议您到圣汉斯医院
接受精神扭曲治疗
请于本月14号♥至医院处报到
您真挚的
赫斯勒医生
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我被邀请到巴黎展出
I’ve been asked to exhibit in Paris.
-太好了 -是的
– That’s wonderful. – Yes.
我们必须去
We have to go.
拉斯穆森说会改变一切的
Rasmussen said it would make all the difference.
戈达 我去不了吧
Gerda, I’m not sure that I can.
我会照顾好你的
I’ll take care of you.
不过也不用那么急吧
Yes, but surely there’s no rush.
你就不能为我做那么一件事
Can’t you just do this one thing for me?
发生什么了
What’s happening?
我收到了海克斯勒的来信
I had a letter from Hexler.
他想把我关起来
He wants to lock me up.
一切都会好的
Everything will work out for us.
真的 我知道
Really. I know it.
你只需要相信我
You just have to trust me.
我相信你
I do.
埃纳也是个画家
Einar’s a painter, too.
你也在巴黎展出吗
Do you exhibit in Paris?
我觉得我的作品不合法国人的口味
I think my work’s a little introspective for French taste.
打扰了 模特在这吗
Excuse me. Is the model here?
不在
No.
她还在丹麦
She stayed behind in Denmark.
我还想着能见到她呢
Oh, I was so hoping to meet her.
戈达·维纳夫人
Madame Gerda Wegener…
不不不
No, no.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你可以坐下吗
Will you sit for me?
自然点就好
Just as you are.
毕业之后我们就没这样做过了
We haven’t done that since art school.
老师突然要听学生的
The teacher, suddenly at the mercy of the student.
你以前很喜欢玩的
You found it exciting.
现在不行
I can’t just now.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我想你了
I miss you.
我想念我们一起画画的日子
I miss you working beside me.
我已经记不起那些风景了
I can’t remember the landscape anymore.
我也记不起维埃勒了
I can’t remember Vejle.
你可以帮我画这幅画的背景
Well, you can help me with this background.
要画什么呢 小湖吗
What does it need? A kettle-hole lake?
遥远的一间农舍吗
A farmhouse? Far off?
戈达
Gerda.
谢谢
Merci.
他在耍我们 他知道价格的
Well, he’s playing with us. He knows the price.
我要挂了 有个丹麦女孩等着见我
Look, I have to go, I have some Danish girl waiting to see me.
好了
All right.
夫人
Madame.
汉斯·阿吉尔
Hans Axgil.
你好 谢谢你的接见
Hello. Thank you for seeing me.
先不要谢我 我不能做你的代理
Don’t thank me yet, I can’t represent you.
我不做当代艺术
I don’t handle any contemporary art.
当然 我知道
Of course. I know that.
你的展出评价很高 但是
The reviews for your show were terrific, but…
请您听我说 您就明白了
Perhaps if you would let me speak, things would be clearer.
你是什么时候到的
So, when did you arrive?
快六个月了
Six months, almost.
我不知道为何拉斯穆森把我的电♥话♥给你
I don’t know why Rasmussen gave you my number,
但我很开心
but I’m happy he did.
我要的
I asked him.
我想当面见见名声在外的你
I wanted to meet you to put a face to a name.
你小时候跟我丈夫是朋友吧
I believe you were a childhood friend of my husband.
你有丈夫吗
You have a husband?
我嫁给了埃纳·维纳
I’m married to Einar Wegener.
埃纳
Einar?
记得他吗
You remember him?
当然记得 我们关系可好了 他怎么样
Of course I remember him. We were such friends. How is he?
他说你吻过他
He told me that you kissed him once.
什么
I what?
没错 没错 我记得
You’re right. You’re right, I remember.
在厨房♥里闹着玩
We were fooling in the kitchen,
他穿着他奶奶的围裙
and he was wearing his grandmother’s apron.
小孩子胡闹而已
You know, little boys, playing around.
他穿上太美了 我必须吻他
He just looked so pretty in it. I had to kiss him!
我是吻了埃纳
So, yes, I kissed Einar.
然后他爸爸就把我赶出去了
The next thing I know, his father’s chasing me out.
埃纳 天哪
Einar, my God.
他今天怎么没来
Why didn’t he come today?
他不知道我来
He doesn’t know I’m here.
他不想让我求助别人
I don’t think he’d like me asking for help.
我们也不认识什么人 埃纳他
We don’t really know people here. And Einar is… he’s…
他迷失了
He’s lost his way.
他不画画了
He’s not working.
他需要个了解他的人代表他
He needs someone to represent him, someone who knows him.
需要一位朋友
He needs a friend.
过会有个新的画商要来
I have a new dealer coming over later.
请你见见他吧
I’d like you to meet him.
我不想要新画商
I don’t want a new dealer.
有什么用啊 我都不画了
It doesn’t make sense to me. I’m hardly working.
有可能接着画的
That might change.
不会了
I don’t think so.
帮你的忙我挺开心的
I’m happy helping you.
是汉斯·阿吉尔
It’s Hans Axgil.
八点在太子饭店吃晚餐
Dinner at La Dauphine at 8:00,
再回到这看画
then back here to see the paintings.
他对你的印象还是很好呢
He remembers you with great fondness.
手工的 我四岁就开始玩了
It was handmade, and I’ve had it since I was four.
埃纳还非常内疚
You know, Einar’s still
当年弄坏了你的风筝
stricken with guilt about crashing your kite.
我的风筝 我要逗逗他
My kite? I’ll tease him about that.
别 太残忍♥了
No, it’s too cruel.
都见不到他 他是不想见我吗
Well, if he ever gets here. Perhaps he doesn’t want to see me.
不 不是
No. No, it’s not that.
不等他 点餐吧
Maybe we should order without him.
他经常爽约吗
Does he abandon you often?
当然没有
Of course not.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
我可以回头再来 埃纳会不会更喜欢那样
I can come back another time, if you think Einar would prefer it.
真的
Really.
他在等你
He’s expecting you.
对他有好处
And it’ll do him good.
问我见过这个
I know this.
瓦埃勒的峡湾 离我家不远
The fjord at Vejle, not far from our houses.