坐下
Sit.
来 哈皮 来
Come on, Hvap. Come on, you.
靠在边上
Lean to the side.
搭膝盖上
Knee over.
抬头
Head up.
看这手啊 放松
Look at those hands. Relax.
别演成个荡♥妇♥
Don’t make her a slut!
这是你的错
It’s your fault.
你刺♥激♥了她
You excite her.
天哪 莉莉小姐
My, Miss lili.
你真直白
You are forward.
你绝对想象不到
You have no idea.
把手伸出来试试
Maybe bring out the hand.
早安
Morning.
早安 索尔比恩
Morning, Thorbjorn.
早上好
Good morning.
靠过来
Forward.
有人吗
Hello?
我正想着你在哪呢
I was wondering where you were.
时间不早了
It’s getting late.
我们有的是时间
We have plenty of time.
我给你买♥♥了这些
I bought you these.
好极了
Oh, they’re perfect.
今晚你确定吗
Are you sure about tonight?
怎么了
What is it?
我够漂亮吗
Am I pretty enough?
当然了
Of course you are.
我绝不会像你这般漂亮
I’ll never be as pretty as you.
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
亲爱的
My darling!
乌拉 请允许我介绍
Ulla, let me introduce…
是莉莉
It’s Lili.
是的
That’s right.
埃纳是维埃勒的堂妹
Einar’s cousin from Vejle.
亲爱的
My dear.
你真漂亮
You’re exquisite!
我们进去吧
In, let’s go in.
来吧
Come on.
你不会离开我的 对吧
You won’t leave me, will you?
绝对不会
No, never.
大家都在看我
People are looking.
当然 你那么漂亮
Well, you’re a pretty girl.
你得习惯了
You’ll have to get used to it.
没事的
It’s fine.
你只是担心你自己
You’re just feeling self-conscious.
戈达
Gerda?
去跟他们聊聊
Go and talk to them.
我要陪着你
I’ll stay with you.
去吧 没事的
No, go, I’ll be fine.
去吧 免得他们过来
Please go before they come over.
好吧
All right.
那是谁
Who’s that?
你是记者吗
You are a reporter?
不是
No.
女诗人吗
A poetess?
你知道这棵橡树的故事吗
Do you know the story of this oak tree?

No.
传说吃了树上的橡子
They say that if you eat its acorns,
就可以许一个愿望
you can make a wish.
有一天的时间 想成为谁都可以
And become anyone you want for a day.
为什么呢
Why would they say that?
我是亨里克·桑达尔
Henrik Sandahl.
愿为您效劳
At your disposal.
我是莉莉
Lili.
有人陪你来吗 莉莉
Are you here with someone, Lili?
有 我的
Yes, my, uh…
我堂哥的妻子
My cousin’s wife.
谁是你堂哥
Who’s your cousin?
埃纳·维纳 一个画家
Einar Wegener. Painter.
他很厉害呢
Yes, he’s rather a good one.
比一般人都要厉害
He’s better than most people think.
真的吗
Is that right?
比我们这个年龄的都强
Most people our age, at any rate.
别进去 这里更凉快
Don’t go back in there. It’s, um… it’s cooler out here.
再说 我是个浪漫的人
Besides, I’m a romantic.
真的吗
Really?
我更喜欢躲在暗处
I prefer the shadows.
我并不是想妄下定论
And I don’t mean to presume,
但我一直在观察你
but I’ve been watching you.
我想你也一样
And I think you might be the same.
来吧
Come on.
见到埃纳了吗 我找不到他
Have you seen Einar? I can’t find him.
当然了 因为他不在这
Of course you can’t. He isn’t here.
干杯
Cheers.
你跟一般的女孩子不一样
You’re different from most girls.
这话谁都会说
That’s not a very original line.
是的
It’s true.
你是个老派的人
You’re old-fashioned.
乡下人
Provincial.
我刚来这个城市
I’m new to the city.
不仅仅是这样
No, it’s more than that.
在吻你之前 应该征求你同意
I feel I’d need to ask your permission before I kissed you.
我要去找戈达了
I should go and find Gerda.
你告诉她我会送你回家吧
Why don’t you tell her I’ll walk you home?
她不会同意的
No, she wouldn’t like that.
-莉莉 -不 埃纳
– Lili… – No, Einar…
他可能在等我们
He might be waiting for us,
他不会喜欢我们这样的
and he wouldn’t like this.
是吗
Wouldn’t he?
是的
No.
莉莉
Lili…
莉莉
Lili…
莉莉
Lili…
你没有问
You didn’t ask permission.
我怕你拒绝
I couldn’t risk you saying no.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉 我也不知道怎么了
I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened.
你还好吗
How are you?
你昨晚回来得晚 就让你多睡会
You were late home last night, so I thought I’d let you sleep.
昨晚怎样
How was it?
莉莉玩的愉快吗
Did Lili have fun?
还是不要再让莉莉出现了
I think it would be better if Lili didn’t come here again.

Fine.
昨晚你跟桑达尔发生什么了
Exactly what happened between you and Sandahl last night?
什么事都没发生
Nothing. It was nothing.
他知道那是你吗
Did he know it was you?
没那么简单
It wasn’t as simple as that.
我看到他吻你了 埃纳
I watched him kiss you, Einar,
你能好好解释吗
so could you please make an effort?
他也许知道我是谁
He may have known who I was,
但我并不是一直是我自己
but I wasn’t always me.
当我只是莉莉的时候 有那么一瞬间
There was a moment when I was just Lili,
我觉得他也看出来了
and I think that he could see that.
-你看到吗 -莉莉不存在
– Do you see? – But lili doesn’t exist.
-我们捏造出来的 -我知道
– We made her up. – I know.
-我们是在玩游戏 -我知道
– We were playing a game. – I know we were.
可是
But then,
后来就变了
something changed.
这太荒诞了 我们必须停止
This is absurd. We… we need to stop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!